The Young Turks

I mainly get my news from The Young Turks. I know getting your news from any one source is stupid but they present information in a way that's easy to digest.

My one problem with them is Cenk's denial of the Armenian genocide. I'm a big System of a Down fan and they often reference this genocide and how the Turks treated Armenia with less respect than toilet.

Than I read that Ana (pic related) is Armenian. What the fuck gives? Is she delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
armenianweekly.com/2015/06/07/armenians-in-turkey-parliament/
youtube.com/watch?v=GF9wgkIwWps
youtube.com/watch?v=W-jLuSA42HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I mainly get my news from The Young Turks.

3/10

System of a Down was a nice touch.

The Young Turks are raging racists and Islamophobs
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

>Than I read that Ana (pic related) is Armenian. What the fuck gives? Is she delusional?

No, she just has a raging case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and will do anything for self-confirmation and attention.

>I
>mainly
>get
>my
>news
>from
>the
>young
>turks
1/10 shit post fagboi

>Than I read that Ana (pic related) is Armenian. What the fuck gives?

She's a woman. What do you expect? You can convince a women to believe anything. Just look at what Cenk did to her. Only a couple of years ago she was way and I mean waaaaaay less extreme in her political views.
In comes Cenk and BAM, fills her mind with liberal agenda, she absorbs it like a sponge because Cenk is the dominant male figure in her life right now and look where she is.

Even Cenk can't control her anymore. I see him disagreeing with her so much lately on some issues but even he won't dare speak out against her. He's created a monster that's surpassed him in every political view.

She has become God-Cenk the destroyer of worlds.

This. They helped oil the propaganda machine during the NATO butchery of the very legitimate Libyan government.

So if Buzzfeed could stop trying to get their readership to come here it would be great.

She's a cuck with no sense of honor, like most women.

>1 post by this sliding kike

>i mainly get my news from the young turks
why the fuck it has to be tyt, i mean yes you can see news from the libshit side of things to give you another perspective of something that you are not sure about but tyt is the worst of the bunch
if i want to see news from a left source on youtube i go with secular talk at least the guy does his own fucking research instead of just reading retweets from cnn like tyt does

True. She's fucking unhinged now. Even when nothing stressful is being discussed she grimaces and grinds her teeth. I'd be scared of her too.

It's pretty simple. Armenians were weak. The weak should always fear the strong.

:DDDDDDDDD ebin arm*nian genocide meme

enjoy your k*rdashians

>I mainly get my news from The Young Turks
>The Young Turks
>news
kys faggot

just admit it. all the best countries have had a genocide or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

i give her 1 year tops before she gets divorced and turns her hair purple or some shit

What's easy to digest about TYT? They aren't well spoken, their trains of thought are scattershot, they don't have any real insight.

There's a reason Cenk got shoved off MSNBC and it wasn't because he was too liberal or anti-establishment. He's a fucking idiot who can't express himself without rambling grunts and simple words.

I just think they're too biased in their opinions

How can they look past the things Hillary Clinton has done and still want to vote for someone like that? I don't understand

Somebody needs to Wiki her Leaks...the nudes are out there. Trust me.

no genocide here :DD where? not here xD

Pre or post nose job?

Is this actually serious? I thought the Cenk Armenian Genocide denier thing was just a meme. Someone explain this to me.

What if armenian genocide is false as the holocaust?

>its a armenian genocide thread

Fukicng reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Get over it you faggots. Sup Forums is the biggest genocide denial webpage on internet. Get over itttt.
>muhhh 150.000000000000000.00000000000000000. christian amernians
>muhh denialllllll

Both nations ass about leaving it to historians and discuss the matter on a scientific grounds.
No one has an idea about what actually happened. Politicians from one side claims, other side denies.civil war between armenians and turks/kurds. they killed each other and burned villages of each other. so young turks goverment saw that shit and deported all armenians to syria, palestain, lebanon.

>how the Turks treated Armenia with less respect than toilet.

>american education
No you fucker
armenianweekly.com/2015/06/07/armenians-in-turkey-parliament/

if only we have had a cool history like the best countries.

>Mainly gets news from Young Turks

>News
>Young turks

Choose one and only option, amiguito

Into the gas you go.

>implying the Donald isn't the Child of Prophecy who will bring peace to the world
im triggered right now

dude just embrace it, if you genocide a bunch of people, let that be a warning to anyone else that wants to mess up with you. whats bad about that?

Stop browsing Sup Forums Cenk

son of a bitch

If you get your "news" from Chunk Yogurt/TYT: A muslim from Turkey, largely funded by AlJazeeraNewsNetwork and Qatar, proven funded by them to brainwash young liberals to love Islam. Who is ALWAYS AN ISLAM APOLOGIST, but will criticize any Christian dumb pastor etc. Who might tell you truth about Hillary and his precious Bernie, but has been proven to only be lying to you about Trump for a year. Pretty much just makes shit up about Trump, and YOU TYT viewers are too stupid or lazy to go check what he says for himself, or Trumps own website etc......well, any TYT viewer is basically admitting they are under 15 years old, or brainwashed retards. Specially after they tried to smear even Sam Harris. And defend Islamic rapes of Europe.

There's more, dewd. There's more you need digest, dewd. And it might make you sick in the stomach

Gus?

I used to be able to get my news from there for years. But this story for the first time made me unsubscribe.

youtube.com/watch?v=GF9wgkIwWps

They just lied straight into my face, then in a video a few days later, THEY BRING IT UP AGAIN!

"hurr fencebuilder trump huehue"

hope they die.

I just have to say her mouth is very dickworthy.

after i saw this is when i started to hate tyt
for my suprise ana still didnt went overboard with the feminist bulshit
youtube.com/watch?v=W-jLuSA42HU

>1915
>Turks fight against Armenians armed by Russians.
>In 1944, Polish Jewish lawyerRaphael Lemkin(1900-1959) coins the term "genocide" in a book documenting Nazi policies of systematically destroying national and ethnic groups, including the mass murder of European Jews.
>2016
>be a drumpfkin
>hate jews
>believe a jew coined term specifically used for nazis.

No guys. You are so deluded and really deserved a meme president in the white house. You will be paying the price by getting mocked by the people from rest of the world just like we do because of erdogan.

omg I got a (you). Im so happy now.

I didint think anything about that video. Quite a fun video, I didint mind Ana at all there.

Meanwhile you can celebrate your little triumph with cucks coming here from /b after fapping to traps to feel more manly and alpha by swearing at flags and colors.

>he still watches the lamestream media

This is so accurate it isn't funny. Women are literally like puddy to be molded and shaped by the dominant and/or alpha males in a woman's life. Outside of their nesting instinct, a typical woman is almost entirely without agency.

Aw little roach is upset.
You're going to get blown the everliving fuck out by russia and the us and all you can do about it is cry on your little liberal propaganda site about HURR FUCKING DRUMPFKINS

Enjoying being wiped out of existence by a toy plane equipped with scud missiles.

Well americuck. If it's not a bait you are utterly stupid. If it's, try harder.