Guys, what the actual fuck is this??

Guys, what the actual fuck is this??
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052

Either this is proof of fucking ALIENS, or we've proved that a lot of the leaked emails are fabricated.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1315336/United-Nations-appoint-space-ambassador-act-contact-aliens-visiting-Earth.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052
youtube.com/watch?v=HTLZjhHIEdw
youtube.com/watch?v=26fwgdBqYpo
youtube.com/watch?v=0jw6gys7KTw
youtube.com/watch?v=VhGWOQk1qL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hva i helvette

It probably relates to pedophilia in some way.

Doesn't it all just boil down to that in elite societies?

There are no such thing as aliens, abductions do not happen, quit being paranoid.

some cult bullshit

they really like to name their little organizations institutes, academies etc

>email from a guy who's been talking about aliens for decades

It's proof of neither aliens nor fabrication.

I have seen an alien it was not a grey though you will find that usually people will only believe in things once they have seen it for themselves

If he's meeting with the president because of a situation regarding aliens, then i'd say that's pretty fucking legit

What the actual fuck

> John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and
> President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for
> the benefit of our country and our planet.

AYYYY

itt: nobody checked the link

>John Podesta involved with Ayyys
>Also part of the Eyes Wide Shut investigation

What if the elite run a child sex trafficking ring so that they can offer them to aliens in return for wealth, power and status?

Locheed martin has proof of aliens. They exist.

Just like in my 90's TV series!

links or pics please.

What the fuck?

>Fifty years ago Battelle, Brookings and RAND studies on UFOs convinced the government to remove knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence from the citizens of our country. These organizations advised with their best information. However, today much, if not most, of the extraterrestrial reality they examined is known by our citizens. These organizations' resultant strategies and policies of 50 years ago no longer hold credibility or benefit.

>Five decades of UFO information have dramatically shifted the public awareness of an extraterrestrial presence. And yet, our government is still operating from outdated beliefs and policies. These are detrimental to trust in government transparency, science, religion, and responsible citizenry embracing the next step in our country’s space travel and research.

>Three disclosure issues are prominent: 1) planet sustainability via next generation energies such as zero point energy, 2) galactic travel and research undertaken as an advanced species aware of the extraterrestrial presence, not as uninformed explorers who revert to colonialism and destruction and 3) the example of a confident, engaged government who respectfully regards the wisdom and intellect of its citizens as we move into space.

Are ayy lmao's actually happening?

email john podesta all the conspiracy theories

this will mean they are all true

I fucking hope not

All people who have a religion will go nuts tho. It could very well create mass-hysteria.

Did it look like my gif?

Oh yeah Jews sacrificing Mankind to aliens might create Mass Hysteria. Wow. Who would've thought.

Sounds like a South Park episode. Would watch.

What I'm saying is that if the goverment has found sentient alien live they probably wouldn't share it with the public.

(South Park)

Oh woah that's really interesting. Who would've thought the Government Of Israel were secretive bastards.

Ayys just as our meme magic manifests itself, we're the Imperium of Orc try stopping us ayys

Can I have an Asari gf that looks just like Liara pls?

I doubt it. Half of the Abrahamic types would work it in somehow, and most of the rest of us don't have beliefs that would be challenged by aliens.

>energies such as zero point energy
OwO

What are the odds that Wikileaks is a psy-op?

>They told him about the aliens

It's a UFO crank emailing podesta not an email from podesta. Jesus Christ I'm gonna start sending wacky emails to all sorts of political hacks in case they get wiki leaked

Elites get half the kids so they can fuck them while the Ayys get to eat them because for some reason child human meat is a delicacy on their planet.

That's nasty. Watched their little "Art" show dedicated to children today. It was unsettling.

Just like Veil! ;)

thats why its called new age

>fuck off space niggers we are full

Aliens aren't real but abductions are, CIA and other groups conducting them

Veil is literally a meme. It's just a use they found for the shitty young cows they need to get rid of because you need to constantly impregnate cows to keep them producing milk in the industry.

They said podesta planned to meet with them. Also possibly obama

well depends if the aliums are holocaust deniers or not

Why would Podesta be privy to information about aliens?

Let's ask Trump about the ayylmaos

>when the president tells u there are aliens and your thinking how to say YOU HAVE TO GO BACK in alien

They did this for a reason:
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1315336/United-Nations-appoint-space-ambassador-act-contact-aliens-visiting-Earth.html

Apparantly the Astronaut who wrote this died this year..

Do you think any Kind Extraterrestrials will come to save us from these cruel abominations.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

From what is written at the bottom of this email you can probably identify who the sender was, Terri something. Why does it have to be from podesta and not to him?

t. alien

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell

Mitchell died under hospice care in West Palm Beach, Florida, on February 4, 2016, at the age of 85.
(Hospice Care)
((Hospice Care))

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052
wikileaks is run by GCHQ and the NSA
Do you seriously believe they would allow the site to remain open?
SERIOUSLY? They close down sites that share a fucking nigger music track but they dont close down a site sharing state secrets hahahahahahaha (20 years later) hahahahahahahahahaha

>inb4 cia enter my house rape me and kill me

I can write emails to people talking about our planned meetings with Trump, doesn't make it real. I wanna see where podesta ever replied to this crank

youtube.com/watch?v=HTLZjhHIEdw

People fear being attacked by ayy lmaos for resources.

Thing is we're surrounded by billions of ore rich asteroids and trillions of objects made of ice all on the outer edges of the solar system.

Compared to all that our planet is rather insignificant unless they need a new home planet or biological material.

Jesus, this adds a whole nother layer to politics. What kind of trade deals will ayy lmaos force on us?

does anyone actually use the word "crank" who are (You) fooling??

Myself and 2 others I was with saw a gigantic alien spaceship. It was about as large as an aircraft carrier and cigar shaped. It was pretty close and then flew behind a mountain we were near. It was some crazy shit

I do, but in a different way
like someone cranking off is having a wank
cranking your granny is masturbating your granny
a crank is a wanker

I have a minor connection to the ETIs and I can tell you they are nothing to fear. They exist and they understand morality very well. They don't want to harm us. They don't even want to harm the less intelligent creatures on earth, they'd even really like it if we treated them better. That's the kind of people they are.

They have a complicated situation so they needed secrecy in the past, but they need less secrecy now. They also don't like our government either but they don't want to piss off our government and then end up on the wrong end of the US's, Europe's, and NATO's media and then have to deal with a billion or so humans that would then be angry at the extraterrestrials. I will not take questions at this time.

>no alien gf
Feels bad. Probably just more of their secret pedo code though desu.

>Crank
That's an old man word, definitely.

people who don't take questions can't be trusted why would benevolent creatures not allow questions i wonder

>when u envisioning TRUMP in SPACE brand

>astroactor talking aliums with pedosta

You must be shillin

Well Sup Forums already used a password found in these emails to post "my husband is involved in a pedophile ring heil fucking hitler" on Podesta's wife's linkedin, so I'm fairly certain these are real. Anyways, this is exactly what the government would do if they found extraterrestrials.

Damnit Sup Forums
I'm scared to go to the toilet now

You think it was a "spaceship" because you have never seen technology like it before. People used to think the black Stealth aircraft were ufos all of the time when they would accidently be spotted.

they knew the speculation that would surround the creation of the position but they did it anyways and it was covered by the mainstream media as well as many fringe outlets.

there is a reason behind actions and the creation of this position implies that they either foresee an immediate future need to have this position and protocol established or they already had an existing need for it but had not created the protocol or the position yet. Millions of dollars were spent having people debate the protocol and vote on it. Seems like an awful lot of waste just to have the position and protocol exist for shits and giggles.

whatever it was ignored the laws of gravity as we understand them

>actual

faggot

I bet 50 years ago if you saw a plane do a verticle takeoff, you would have considered that defying the laws of gravity too.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell is a well known advocate of the existence of aliens and the disclosure of such information. This proves little unfortunately, especially as theres no evidence I can find that him and podesta ever met
>I still believe

>whatever it was ignored the laws of gravity

everything actually does since gravity is a lie.

ITT: millennials who don't know what cranks are

That phone number number in the email is real I just called and someone answered

Don't you mean "Was" 'cause he's dead.

Aliens are not real.

I should know me and my dad try to go hunting for the Chupacabra once.

>There are no such thing as aliens

Yeah, the entire universe is completely void of life except for one small planet in one small galaxy

ayy lmao....

What is this Meme where it's just one phrase and a couple of periods.

Wow, what happend?

CTE pls go

Muslims maybe, they always do, and some Jews. And even then not all of them. Movies, games, books and other pop-culture already memed aliens into collective concision. Unless they some Chaos abominations, no one will really care much to riot and going apeshit over them.

'oh no..Im not speshul anymore cuz god made other thinkers elsewhere, I know I'll panic and break shit'....nah,probably happen in the mid east but that area is shit already so.

> I respectfully receive your response to my request for conversation on disclosure.

It's just some female who fell for the UFO disinfo psyops.
youtube.com/watch?v=26fwgdBqYpo

That's it user. They are Chaos abominations. You think the Horror genre is a Meme!

yeah but how long do you keep it secret for?

Well, when you think about it, this is just a email he received, its easy to see how a influential person like him would receive all kinds of crazy emails like this, still very interesting tho

that being said, Edgar Mitchel could just had gone crazy. or is telling the truth, the guy is a astronaut and we don't really know how reliable they are

still the email is terrifying, any youtube channel I can follow alien related stuff?

Fuck its real.
youtube.com/watch?v=0jw6gys7KTw
Anyone know how Mitchell died?

It's more likely than you think

But then nobody from the government could work with them, and we would be at war long ago.

I m-make memes... nothing else

youtube.com/watch?v=VhGWOQk1qL4

under (Hospice Care) according to (Goyimpedia)

Edgar Mitchel sent the email, he is an astronaut

>TFW you find out that Obama started an civil war on the Alpha Centauri system and now Outer Rim Spice Miners have declared an intergallactic holy war.
He should never have given them our FTL antigrav tech.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052
No shit they told him they were suppose to have a 10-15 min meeting that ended up being 1 and half hours and when asked what they talked about trump stated Difficulties and "HIGH FLYING ASSETS" now I wonder what a fucken high flying assets is?

>zero point energy
lol whut