UVa SJWs ‘deeply offended’ by Thomas Jefferson being quoted at school he founded

>In 1819, well after helping to found the United States of America, Thomas Jefferson founded the University of Virginia in Charlottesville.
>It was the state’s first true public university.
>Now, a group of students and faculty members at the very school Jefferson founded have chastised the university president for quoting him in a statement she made after the election of Donald Trump.
>Assistant Professor of Psychology Noelle Hurd drafted an open letter addressed to the school’s president “to provide [Sullivan] with some constructive and respectful feedback regarding [her] messages.” This email denounced her usage of quotations by Jefferson, the school’s founder, due to the fact that he was a slaveholder.
>Four hundred and sixty-nine students and faculty members signed the letter.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/u-va-students-faculty-deeply-offended-by-university-president-quoting-thomas-jefferson-the-schools-founder/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/11/14/brown-students-tore-up-threw-out-american-flags-at-veterans-day-ceremony/
classroom.synonym.com/founding-father-wanted-constitution-change-20-years-11735.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

400 STUDENTS SIGNED A THING IN A SCHOOL OF OVER 20,000.
Wow it's hecking nothing

I thought Jefferson was the short long-haired bald fella with the glasses

i really do wonder when they will go full fledged after the american flag.

Why even give these faggots attention?

>i really do wonder when they will go full fledged after the american flag.

You mean like they did at Brown University?

>American flags flying for a Veterans Day ceremony at Brown University were snapped in half, torn up and thrown away, according to a veteran who watched it happen and another student who videotaped what he saw happening and posted it online.

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/11/14/brown-students-tore-up-threw-out-american-flags-at-veterans-day-ceremony/

Only 400 out of 20000? Need to make a typo and say only 400 didn't sign.

Nobody said it was more than it is, at least not here or in that article. All anyone is saying is that this is bullshit, because it is.

Good for them. Jefferson was a racist rich white male who owned slaves. He shouldn't be associated with a university in this day and age.

>brown-students-tore-up-threw-out-american-flags-at-veterans-day-ceremony/

Heh

Jefferson is the only reason why this country is as large as it is. Without him France would be in the central region of the US.

He was a racist fuck who cares.

>there are people IRL that believe this relativist garbage

TJ was the greatest american who ever loved. The french loved him and he loved their conversation and Salons but thought they were all morally repugnant, godless degenerates.

cute

>my god, a racist during a certain period of history
>and yet, he's done more for America than most Americans could ever dream of doing.

Considering how fucked France is right now, it would've been only a matter of time until you would be swallowing mudslime cock.

ARE

I think Ben Tillman founded clemson or something. I'm suprised sjw haven't tried to burn it down yet

is she going to be ok?

She's going to spend her life as a reptilian man-hating SJW. So no, she's not going to be okay.

What the fuck is wrong with her neck? And what in the hell was said to trigger that face anyway Ha.

Shit my bad.

Oh fuck. I'm sitting in a lecture here at UVA right now. I should probably be paying attention.
Nobody has asked me to sing that yet.
Where are my uvabros at?

>literally was the nicest possible slaveholder
>sjws still hate him

>uvabros
>implying men own UVa

Disgusting.

Doing him a favor desu

I've been living off all of the salty air here for the past few days.

Can someone link the original vid pls?

that's Benjamin Franklin

nah, that was washington

classroom.synonym.com/founding-father-wanted-constitution-change-20-years-11735.html