"Europe has no future"

>Russia’s president Vladimir Putin is baffled over Europe’s migration policy and says he won’t be taking advice from Western "experts" on the subject

>It was at a conference with the Committee for Multiethnic Affairs in Astrakhan that Putin commented on how Europe is handling its escalating ethnic tensions

>Putin said that he just can’t understand what Europe is thinking when rapists are aquitted because of supposed cultural differences

>“This is the result of the dilution of national values” Putin went on “I can’t even understand the rationale. Is it a sense of guilt before the migrants?”

>"That society has no future. So relying on their migration policy experience is not the best thing to do, if I can be frank”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU
google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en&sout=1&gws_rd=ssl#complete=0&hl=en&sout=1&q=узбек изнасиловал девочку
mk.ru/social/2013/07/18/886302-podlinnaya-istoriya-iznasilovaniya-kazaka-dagestantsem-v-stanitse-rozhdestvenskoy.html
ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meжэтничecкий_кoнфликт_в_Cтaвpoпoлe
npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/10/10/231446353/if-you-think-wealth-disparity-is-bad-here-look-at-russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality#UN_and_CIA_Combined_List_.E2.80.93_Income_ratios_and_Gini_.281995.E2.80.93present.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU

How did she get raped if she was in a wheelchair gang? Why didn't her fellow gang members protect her?

Let Putin have his opinion. I would never take any advice from a corrupt semi-dictator that runs a country full of alcoholics and Stalin nostalgics. You're aware of the fact that Russias DGP is even below that of Italy by a large margin?

They just couldn't bring themselves to stand up for her.

Not like GDP is a true indicator of a country's strength.

>Krautcucks thinking temporary economic stability should be the government's top concern

I thought Americans were the dirty capitalists? lol

Hey, a broken clock is still right twice a day.

>CARLOS.jpg x2

kek
Stop. I can only laugh so hard.

Savage.

>Putin and Trump will never work together to MEGA

France is full of alchoholics and we use a lot, a fucking lot of antidepressants

Not better than Russia

Kek

Uhhhh

You dont think theyre on the same page when it comes to nationalist movements in yurop?

So you think Putin is strenghtening the Russian economy by running it into the syrian desert ground. In a few months they will be depleted of their financial reserves and the hangover will be BIGLY.

He is so right. God may help us.

Shut up, Ahmed!

Doesn't Russia already have the highest population of muslims in all of Europe though...?

capitalism is a pyramid scheme which constantly needs higher population to consume worthless goods and services
This is the reason for europe's idiotic migration policy.

If these were actually Putin's words then I have even more respect for him

>b-but whataboutX

Russia really needs to update their propaganda playbook tbqh

Putin is a huge hypocrite. He's flooding our country with Central Asians and Caucasians, they literally doing the same shit as Arabs and Somalians in Europe.

He's right, all of white western european civilization just fell on its sword and Sup Forums basically exists as to explain why.

If we don't uncuck our decline and fall will be recorded in the history books as the most pathetic thing to ever have happened.

I'm saying Putin's "guns before butter" philosophy has more long term stability than Merkel's "economic stability and political correctness before common sense".

It's not like an economic downturn is going to regress the country 30 years. Was the last ""depression"" really that painful? It's not like the average Russian is sucking off their neighbor for bread or there's an angry mob waiting with pitchforks and torches outside the Kremlin.

We need ideals more than ever.

>actually taking a stance to protect your country from peaceful Islamists who just want to share their culture with the world

Wtf guise Russia has gone TOO FAR

i love how hes fucking with the ((westerners))

>He's flooding our country with Caucasians

oh noooooo

>runs a country full of alcoholics
It's an old meme. Russia has been cracking down on alcohol for 8 years now, in 2014 consumption was 2/3 of what it was in 2010, by latest estimates it can be below 10l/per capita in 2016. Belarus on the other hand is fucked.

This. This is the reason I love Sup Forums.

Shh, all modern germans know are stereotypes.

Where are your reports on Central Asian and Caucasus rape gangs, sexual emergencies and proper citizens being evicted to give those degenerates housing?

at least rapists go to prison

What's wrong with alcoholics?

Read some local news... oh wait, I bet you don't know Russian.

Yo, just tell us, muthafucka

Not really. Central Asians in Russia are little more than a seaon-term slave labor force, living in squalor to send few bucks back home. Immigrants are moving into EU/US permanently with their entire families and receive government benefits to vote Labor/Democrat/CDU next election. And if they happen to be rapusts or salafi jihadists the media will use increasing crime rates and terror attacks to vilify "white supremacists" and "islamophobes" who speak up against immigration.

I don't particlularly like Putin, but comparing his policies with Merkel's or Obama's is a bit delusional. Leftists in the west are actually dedicated to perpetuating white guilt and wiping out national populace

You could always post something and translate it. Just give a quick recap that I could probably confirm through Google Translate, if it doesn't come out too broken.

holy shit, slovenia has also disappeared from top 5..

Internal Affairs Ministry doesn't have separate statistics for the race of criminals. And "official" slogan repeated after Putin is "crime and terrorism have no nationality or religion". Sound familiar huh? But this will not stop you from loving you beloved dictator Putin.

No argument.

Try again, just post one or two articles that clearly show arabs and pakis as the prime suspects of serial chain rapings or beheadings or whatever.

>Leftists in the west are actually dedicated to perpetuating white guilt and wiping out national populace
Europe replace indigenous population due to ideological reasons, Putin does if for money (asians are cheaper). You can argue what is worse but both really promise nothing good for indigenous population.

I can't understand your point. Reformulate.

>implying we would ever learn a language with only 260 million speakers world wide

lol

>He's flooding our country with Central Asians and Caucasians, they literally doing the same shit as Arabs and Somalians in Europe.

I'm asking for proofs of this flooding and of the sexual achievements of these immigrant groups in Russia.

>Russia’s president Vladimir Putin is baffled over Europe’s migration policy and says he won’t be taking advice from Western "experts" on the subject

Says the faggot who lets Eastern Russia getting flooded by chinese and isn't doing shit against the central asian turk menace. Fuck this shit. Russia is even less white than the USA.

Name me one town or large city district like Malmo or Molenbek.

>You can argue what is worse but both really promise nothing good for indigenous population.
Putin has introduced Mother's Capital law that rewards families having children. That thing has actually improved demographics where I live. A guy who proposed same law in German parlament got booed and taken off stage for being Nazi.

>these are the people in your country
please nuke us
please
we can never be great again
(((((they))))) are holding us back

>Putin has introduced Mother's Capital law that rewards families having children. That thing has actually improved demographics where I live. A guy who proposed same law in German parlament got booed and taken off stage for being Nazi.

I wonder about that. Is it really true that ethnic russians are having more children or does it actually support gypsies and co.?

>I'm asking for proofs of this flooding
Look at garbage collectors and municipal workers in Russian cities, look at construction workers. Russians has no visa regime with Central Asian countries. That is right, US has at least border with Mexica. Russia doesn't with its "Mexica", just buy ticket and come here officially.

>and of the sexual achievements of these immigrant groups in Russia.
google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en&sout=1&gws_rd=ssl#complete=0&hl=en&sout=1&q=узбек изнасиловал девочку

Remove Uzbeki scum.

Also, they're all being sent to jail unlike rapists in Sweden or in Germany.

They dont if they are chechens, or dags or other putin friendly medslimes.

>That thing has actually improved demographics where I live.
Yeah also Putin rose barrel price to $140 by his work, sure. All Putin "achievements" are riding external trends like oil price. Look that age sex pyramid rise of births in Russia is due to local peak amount of population in the reproduction age. But soon into age will come new cohort and birthrates would flop. Ebil Obama, oh wait...

>Name me one town or large city district like Malmo or Molenbek.
I am from Stavropol and i want to gas every fucking putin shill. We had several revolts against churkas here, you cuck.

ayy lmao

>Stavropol
Walking meme talking, kek
mk.ru/social/2013/07/18/886302-podlinnaya-istoriya-iznasilovaniya-kazaka-dagestantsem-v-stanitse-rozhdestvenskoy.html

it's not an opinion, it's a fact
west's liberal policy about immigrants is delusional and retarded

Fucking beat me to it kek/10

moscow is central asia

Where were you when Russia became one of the last few holdouts of national identity? Eurocucks, quit letting your globalist leaders import middle eastern votes.

I guarantee they find their safety more important than their money. Unlike the EU justifying literal terrorists burning, pillaging and raping in your streets just so your shiny plastic toy is a little cheaper.

Modern kazaks are fags. Your point?

ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meжэтничecкий_кoнфликт_в_Cтaвpoпoлe

Russians love to bitch but as a New Yorker it was a huge shock getting onto a crowded metro car and seeing all white people around me.

>Russia
>safety
Real safety project for Russia is no different from Trump campaign: deport Muslims and build The Wall on the South border. Nothing of that happening.

Why aren't they building the wall, Ivan?

The Kremlin would be a better European continental governing body than the EU.

I'm not even a Russian shill but that much is obvious, the Americas are practically ruled by the US, East Asia is dominated by China, why is Europe not dominated by Russia now? They are clearly the dominant power in the region, it would probably benefit the entire European continent to get the fuck rid of the EU and grow closer ties to Russia, stop fucking resisting and let the Russians make Europe great again.

>hahahaha my GDP is so high
>so what if all of the gains in GDP go straight to Shekelsburg?
>wages might be stagnant, but hahaha Russia so poor!
>diversity is a strength :)

Wow you really burned me for not reading your acrylic, shit language that looks like Chinese and Hebrew fucked over the corpse of Finnish.

How about you look at the fact that native Germans are fleeing your country because of the way your government is handling the migrants.

Answer my fucking question pussy riot:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/10/10/231446353/if-you-think-wealth-disparity-is-bad-here-look-at-russia

>Putin has introduced Mother's Capital law that rewards families having children. That thing has actually improved demographics where I live. A guy who proposed same law in German parlament got booed and taken off stage for being Nazi.
The fuck are you talking about, we had this for literally decades you spaz. I guess you mean the law for additional child support if you raise your children yourself and don't use (free) child care centers, but that one also passed.

This article is shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality#UN_and_CIA_Combined_List_.E2.80.93_Income_ratios_and_Gini_.281995.E2.80.93present.29

Russia is slightly above the world's average in terms of income inequality. It's actually more equal than the US. There are a lot of billionaires in Russia, but that's mostly because they dominate the extraction industries there, not because of complete domination of financial industries like you see in the US.

well done!

It mostly support mudslimes. Mother Caputal Law is not really encouraging for russians. Yoy wont have 2-3 children living in 1-2 room apartment. Often with your parents.

>so what if all of the gains in GDP go straight to Shekelsburg?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality#UN_and_CIA_Combined_List_.E2.80.93_Income_ratios_and_Gini_.281995.E2.80.93present.29
Thanks for discarding your retarded opinion yourself.

I bet your revolts were against inner churkas, not the immigrated ones

Your income inequality is low because your country used to have a regulated number of migrants and good labor laws. Get ready for that to stop happening. Income inequality is ramping up in Germany and it will get worse, far worse.

Does it matter? Churkas are churcas. Putin encourages them.

Just wait until the government steps in and tries to "combat" income inequality. :^)

What, you actually want us to give even more money to "refugees"? Sure, income equality will ramp up due to poor af immigrants dragging it down autimatically, but I don't really see the problem there.

Tatars

Gee thanks northern turkey

Have you seen our borders, fucking idiot? Nigga, go read the map or something! I swear to god, these liberashki begging for the bullet for too long.

north caucasus republics benefit from it the most. mark adomanis from forbes did a research on russian fertility rates in 2013 and found marginal increase in birthrates within >90% slavic regions. liberal death brigade itt will call me putinist, but i can certainly witness that there are more families with children than 10-12 years ago. white, russian families

Axyetb.