How do you do, fellow kids

>how do you do, fellow kids
So what was the problem with Apu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoho9I3B2II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Alex Jones a crypto-canuck?

what

Not enough poos got paid to criticize a cartoon character.

>meme faces from 2009
>reddit bug thing
Kek, didnt this bomb in ratings and the pajeet spazed out on twitter because of it?

I would love to see it if this happened. This man is supposed to be a "comedian".

I heard it did. And seriously fuck that guy. Hes such a thin skinned little bitch he cant take a fucking joke, even though his whole job is trying to make people laugh. I even got banned form twitter snd their cuck moderator system prevents me from making a new account because i called him out on his shit. I love how safe space liberal pussies try to censor critics by labeling them “trolls”, as if anyone who doesnt agree with them is trolling and doesnt genuinely not agree with their views.

Any examples of his spazzing?

Is this guy's whole gimmick complain about Apu?

He doesn't have anything else going for him.
youtube.com/watch?v=xoho9I3B2II

Troll

Holy shit, this guy is fucking terrible.

Just terrible.

>you don't hear that on the progressive end

I have, that bloke from Coldplay literally says Obama's name at the end of a 2008 SNL performance.

>when your mom's jokes are funnier than yours

Modern day comedians suck.

Christ, what a dickhead.

Not surprised.

Long story short, some American born and raised Indian guy bitched that Apu was racist against Indians.

This is because Apu works in a convenience store. We ignore the fact Apu is probably one of the top ten intelligent people in the town (he scored highest in his class of 3,000), is consider a worthy (at the time) bachelor, owns his own fucking business that's very successful, is a sucessful father to eight kids, and generally one of the most loved characters by the town.

You see, the problem is that American Indian SJW didn't like that he had more privilege than the poor Indian guy who worked his ass off to get to America to be a success.

So basically it was "this character shows me to be lazy, I want them gone"

His problem was Apu being voiced by some white american guy and not a poo in the loo like him.

He is in a show that wore out it's welcome years ago.

can the simpsons just die so we stop raping its corpse

Nothing.