>You guys should give it a chance
>you can't say is bad, let's wait for issue 4
>fuck mooore
>Johns isnt a moron

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit looks like a fucking warp abomination at this point.

Before seeing the first issue of that shit i believed a Watchmen sequel could be interesting.
but now I understand why Watchmen doesn't need any sequel.

Amerimutts are now Great Unclean Ones apparently

I thought it was a Ted Rall drawing.

That's the point.

La creatura...

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Watchmen
>if you liked the movie you didnt understand the """book"""
>graphic novel
>brilliant deconstruction
>perfect example what sequential art can do
>most important entry in the history of the medium

>>Johns isnt a moron
Said no one ever. Even people who like some of his stuff will freely acknowledge that dude takes the piss hard all the time. Especially when it comes to his OCs or favored characters.

Seriously Geoff, nobody gives a fuck about Jason or Grail. Wonder Woman is not a goddamned Fourth World book. Knock that shit off.

Dios mio...

Criatura*

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

whiter than you muhammad

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Watchmen

I didn't think this before but now this user has me doubting that.

Es el infernal chupagenes

You don't have to be smart to get Watchmen, but you do have to be smart to appreciate it.

Also, seeing as there is a noticeable change before and after Watchmen it's importance to the medium is clear

>You don't have to be smart to get Watchmen, but you do have to be smart to appreciate it.

No, you have to be ignorant and a dumbass to not get it and appreciate it (most of Sup Forums, especially the ones that don't care about the politics and philosophy of the book or the ones that bitch about the movie without getting WHY).

Also, it's important, but it didnt change nothing, Watchman was part of a wave of works that lasted almost a decade, it wasnt some spark that caused a fire.

Also, political cartoons are allowed so mutt threads are Sup Forums related.

The 90's disagrees with you.

Not this bullshit again.
Explain how watchmen had anything to do with Bloodlines, war of the gods or Onslaught.

>Watchman was part of a wave of works that lasted almost a decade, it wasnt some spark that caused a fire.

there are many tragedies of the Watchmen/DKR fallout but one of the bigger ones is all the great comics that got overshadowed that came from that same period

El goblino...

El ogro...

The Spanish text accompanying these things makes me fucking crack up.
It's like a Mexican crossing over the American border, and looking up to see the sun shining and the classic picture of a 50's American family grilling on their lawn
And he gets this and just utters something like "El monstruosidad.." "Dios mio..." "La criatura..."

La bestia...

La abominación...

La atrocidad...

It's more of spooky folk stuff, think Resident evil 4 mixed with Lovecraft. In french and italian works too.

Pic related, there's talks of small comic strips on Sup Forums with stuff like pic related as the "script"

From the dark they came...
...and found the genes of whites within the flame.

Los demonios...

Los malos...

La oscuridad...

I love how genuinely spooky this is.

why are memes in "spanish" so goddamn funny, this and db super memes are the only recent memes I've come to enjoy.

W̱̼̱ḥ̝*̤̜̞͉͈̩ͅṯ͍e̩ŕ ̫̥̱t̼̼̭̩̖̤ẖ̩̱̟̖a̠̠ͅn͖̖͝ ͙́y̯̼͉͕̺͟ǫ͖̳̪̟̫̻u̵̙̼̻͔̪̳̙ ̦̜̺̬ͅM̸̖͇͚͉u͎̰͕̞̭̕ͅh̥̖̻̼̬̖͍̀a̫̫̩͔̘̟̙m̤͚̗̣͎͚m̞̖̗̱͖a̹͇̠ͅd͇̹͍͈͉

Its not a sequel. Calling Doomsday Clock a sequel is like calling any new comic arc a sequel. Its a crossover story. Just accept it as a crossover story and stop getting your panties twisted.

So it begins...

Because it's like a sort of half-spanish, almost like what you would've found in the original duwang scans.

El maloliente...

El infrahumano...

Oh dude. Gohan Blanco is so fucking funny and I can't explain why.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8

ES EL FIN GRANDE PADRE

How the fuck is this shitty dumping thread still up.

It's a political cartoon/comic. Why would they delete it, especially since it's focused on the more "spooky" side of the meme instead of just Sup Forums mockery of Sup Forums

Not him, and I've been muttposting, but I wouldn't be very surprised to see it as a sort of spam, even if it is hilarious.