DC is for destroying chads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-hBKPpPaAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was hoping they would step up the artstyle

>destroying chads
More like Destroying Comics

And the sad thing is this bomb won't nearly be as large as Aquameh

Cant wait for this to fail and all TTG shitposters kill themsleves and finally stop shitting up the board with their autism and shit taste

what the fuck is Beast Boy standing on?

>Cant wait for shitposters kill themselves and finally stop shitting up the board with their autism and shit taste

You seem upset.

Are the people who respond with such extreme asshurt to TTG's existence actually serious people or is it just a big shitposting meme?

I am a little yeah because DC keeps existing when it's so fucking obvious no one wants them

The only good news is that the failure of this and every WB movie this year will mean the studio will go under and this nightmare will finally be over

>is everything just a big shitposting meme?
see

Better not, remember The Horse Show blunder? That movie looked like shit.

When its killing CN, as horrible as it is, and has autistic contrarians defendig it tooth and nail on here, then yes it will recieve hate here
Fuck off, DC deserves better movies but as a whole its better then marvel

based didney shill

God’s work.

based, can't wait

>he thinks ttg fans are the shitposters

Mouseketeers on suicide watch... but then anyone would be after that Incredibles "teaser"

>mfw it will be a success

When they make constant threads shilling their awful show and getting in underage tier arguments and screech when people ciriticze it and tell them to fuck off, yeah that makes them the shitposters.

his head is sticking out of the 2D background wall picture and his body is a head-over-picture body, hence that shitty outline you see on character cutout boards

Um, look at that professional shading, sweetie

You do know that the people who say TTG sucks are memeing, right? Most people here enjoy it or don't care.

>It's just a kids show guys

>this anally devastated

>company wars

Yeah but are you an actual autismo or are you just pretending for laughs? This is important because your anger over a fucking cartoon seems genuine but I really want to believe that besides a handful of freaks like CWC that people don't become physically enraged over a fucking cartoon.

>You do know that the people who say TTG sucks are memeing, right? Most people here enjoy it or don't care.
Imagine being so delusional because of fan devotion to think all hatred is trolling. Thats just as bad as democrats saying all who voted against hilary were russian hackers
>dont get angry or passionate, let them shit all over the industry and say nothing like a good television audience slave
Kill yourself

Hi Ladderbro.

Yeah but are you legit autistic or just pretending?

Im not so fucking retarded to like or defend the humor of something as dumb as TTG, you walking testicle

>TTG fan
>calling anyone but themselves autistic

What, that was like one of the redeeming factors

Sup Forums

formerly Sup Forums.

STARFIRE'S ASS!

>referencing justice league after the mess it was
bravo DC

Glad I came in this thread

It's not like they haven't done it before

>Bomb

The film will probably cost them $1.50 and half a Toblerone to make

But are you legit autistic or just acting autistic for replies?

This is going to bomb harder than the PPG movie.

>Both Cyborg and his symbol in the exact same place as the real JL poster

You are literally autistic for liking this show, fuck off and stop trying to act like an idiot and think that all criticism is a meme and not peoples honest opinions, and that you are in the minority that likes the show

and it'll make maybe $0.25 and a paperclip

No see I'm trying to find out if you are actually autistic enough to become physically enraged over a cartoon meant for kids or if you're just acting like a manchild in hopes of gaining precious (You)s from me

>getting furious a cartoon exists
That's pretty autistic.. are you mr enter?

why?

>you cant get mad at a show ruining animation without being autistic or mr enter
What kind of leap in logic is that, TTG tards? Why is it so hard to understand that most people hate your show.

>beast boy and star look like they haven't slept in 4 days

room for improvement

what logo is that between Cyborg and Starfire at the bottom?

Like, a regular sized Toblerone, or one of those wacky giant Neo Yokio Toblerones?

What will something that isn't a comic destroy comics?

TTG """"" fans""""" should kill them shelf

That’s the joke.

go back to your loud house general, we're trying to discuss actually imaginative and funny cartoons here

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>actually thinking TTG is killing CN
god the people who think this are a level beyond autistic newsflash moron CN is aimed at catering to 5 year olds, not 25 year olds living in mom's basement

>we're trying to discuss actually imaginative and funny cartoons here
Quit lying to yourself you pathetic shit stain

Quit being biased, TTG is unironically great

>say you like the show
Gets called a shill or contrarian
>say you hate the sho
Gets called autistic or mr entet

You really can’t win when talking about this show.

>kids show fallacy
Kill yourself, just beause its a kids show isnt an excuse for it to be as awful and stupid as it is, good shows can appeal to all ages. Also, if its just a dumb kids show to you then why do you get so upset when people insult it :^)

Children don’t watch television anymore. They’re watching ecelebs. Cartoons need to appeal to adults now in order to survive because the only people watching cable are 20+.

Which is fine because TTG has some of the best cartoon writing today.

>WAHHH, STOP HATING THE CARTOON I LIKE, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW

t. biased

>Which is fine because TTG has some of the best cartoon writing today

I always thought TTG was at it's best when it was actively parodying DC itself and it's characters, instead of focusing on random humour. I'm hoping the movie goes the way of shitting on ALL of the current comic book movie tropes.

But it probably won't, that fart joke in the trailer kinda killed much of my hopes for the movie.

Yeah, ive said multiple times i hate the show, dont act like youre not biased for constantly defending it

>ive said multiple times i hate the show
The world must know: user is angry.

Because that user is assmad about DC in general

It wont flop tho , from what i heard the movie budget is kinda cheap ( kinda like captain underpants ) they're still gonna get there money back. Its a good thing user

youtube.com/watch?v=S-hBKPpPaAI

>Its a good thing user
How is TTG succeding in anything a good thing

I can see the Cyborg, Raaven, Beast Boy, and Robin logos... but does Starfire get 2? What is the S?

So CN might get some bank from the movie

It looked great. The only bad change was making the bottom of the hooves heart shaped. That looked like trash.

Although even if we disagree on the art style we can at least agree they upped the quality of the animation itself. Which is the real problem with the ttg movie. Keeping the same art style is fine but keeping the same animation quality is not ok

Its a good thing cause CN will get some of that bank...

CN doesnt deserve any money if they keep refusing to air the other shows besides this and greenlight shit like craig of the creek. Also this is from warner bros animation so i doubt CN will see a cent from this

Idk the show doesn't make me angry but it's seems like such a cheap flash cartoon with garbage humor

Why would they? If they cheap out on this movie, it'll be impossible for it to bomb, no matter how badly it does at the box office.

>tfw you can't have a TTG thread without autistic anti-TTG fags ruining it

>tfw you can't have a TTG thread without autistic TTG fags defending it
FTFY, also hang yourself

The struggle.

>shelf

I can't wait to pay money to see this.

I cant wait till you die alone and scremaing in a mold encrusted bed at a hosptial

Never attach K-On to your shitty opinions again.

la creatura...

time to go to bed, edgy faggot.
also, you should probably stop watching shows made for kids

>Bunnposter wants to see TTG movie in cinemas
Nice. Me too.

Same

someone draw this

Way to prove his point, moron.

I'm getting the feeling my nephew is going to want to see it, but, fuck, I haven't seen the show for a while.
Last one I saw was when BB wrote a song.

No.
DC is burning money in a dumpster fire full of shit and trash.

Actually, scratch that. They are napalming the whole island of shit and trash with it.

>implying i wont post even more when it fails

Just because its a kids show isnt an excuse for being shit, you dense little underage

It's good you autistic kid

>Cant wait for this to fail
I think that TTG is one of the worst cartoons of the last 5 years, and even I know it's going to BTFO JL's boxoffice sales.

You remind me to see Peter Rabbit