How do I redpill my tumblrette sister?

I found her blog; Tumblr got to her worse than she lets on. In the wake of the election she's liking hate crime hoaxes, and ranting posts about how we dirty white people need to hate ourselves and eachother even harder if we want to save the mudslums or gays or whatever from concentration camps. These are the only people she talks to outside of me and the rest of our family. What angle do you tackle this shit from?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry user your sister has already been blacked.
You don't come back from shit like that. Disown the cum guzzling whore

redpill her with emotion.
what makes illegal immigrants have more of a right to this country than the legal ones?

use emotion on girls

We need the blog link nigger.

We cant work without that.

you don't, they will be exterminated and have no hope

My sister the other day told me as a white straight male I had nothing to worry about so I shouldn't talk.

I'm done with my family, I wasn't even being pro Trump.. just explaining why he won and that Clinton was a poor choice as nominee.

>find negro
>rape sister
???

As a gay, I want to put all the trannies into camps...

I'm reluctant to unleash the force of Sup Forums upon her. Imagine the stereotype. Nonbinary, bullshit-kin, asexual, all of the demi hemi semi polys you can imagine. Posting under some weird psuedonym, asking for he/they pronouns. She doesn't bother anyone with this shit irl, but on tumblr she's as special a snowflake as you'll ever find.

Study persuasion. Read Dilbertman's blog.

blog.dilbert.com/

You must remember, however, that change comes from within. You can't simply force somebody to flip their worldview upside down so thoroughly without literally using brainwashing techniques. If she is to be sane, she has to choose sanity for herself, by herself.

Good advice, interesting blog. Thanks, user.

Try churchpilling her.
Works better on women than the redpill

You have to fuck her back user.

Stop being a pussy, she needs to know not to play with fire

You can talk to your own sister frankly and calmly, crush her little parroted arguments one after another, or better yet pair her up with an upstanding member of your circle of trusted friends that isn't a drone himself

Me and gf have nothing against people of variating sexualities but she convinced me for good that trannies are mentally ill, I wouldn't say put them in to camps but make them get their shit together.

This won't work at all. Emotionally, illegal immigrants are poor and suffering under oppression in their home countries because they have no economy and are wartorn aboo hoo hoo. They only want to come to America for a chance at a better life and our clean streets, lack of crime, and a job (which could have been taken by a native White). Remember that emotionally, white people are evil, and the poor minorities are 100% virtuous saints.

What WILL work, is have a friend group of (and be yourself) really hot guys that are unashamed to support Trump. The social pressure + hormones will be a powerful combination for her to resist because if all these cool manly hot white guys support A, but so many people that support B are simpering pathetic whiny beta nu-males that she never wants to sleep with. Social media has painted that EVERYONE is in category B and anyone else is a fringe loner, show her that category A is social acceptance by a group that she wants to be a part of,

Until she gets married your Father is her keeper. Tell your Father. If he does nothing it is your responsibility (or the eldest son if you have a bigger brother) to beat him and cast him out. Then it is you or your big brother's responsibility to be your sister's keeper.

throw acid in her face.

Lead by example by mocking and ridiculing liberals at every chance you get. Thots drop ideologies they see are being mocked as dumb.

Fuck the stupid out of her. You fuck her deep and hard she'll forget all about that bullshit and listen to you.

if she's under 24, let her grow out of it, she's in a rebellious phase. most tumblrettes actually leave at this stage (there's a reason most of them are 14 year old girls)
if she's a grown adult, you've already lost her, you can only hope she finds the redpill on her own.

dick her but good, OP

>You can talk to your own sister frankly and calmly, crush her little parroted arguments one after another
>debate me, bitch

Yeah I don't know about that one. Anyone got a better idea for the approaching phase? Some unoffensive bit of news or political memery to ease into the topics?

We're both reclusive losers. Even being around my other sister's boyfriend, who comes around most every day, makes her anxious.

I do, we've watched Jim's entire tumblrisms series and she genuinely laughed at 99% of it. She's just really bit the line and thinks that outside of those "extreme" tumblirites the regressives have the right idea on the whole.

Challenge her with this question:

Is it okay to be proud to be a native american

Is it okay to be proud to be black?

is it okay to be proud to be hispanic?

is it okay to be proud to be white?

If not argue that every societal group has it's flaws, not just whites, or blacks or etc.

Start with LOVE and TRUTH contra LIE and HATE.
Show her, that Trump and white people are Love.
Show her, that gender propaganda and anti-white hate is just that, hate.

Show her, that the REGRESIVE propaganda always does exactly opposite, of what it claims, to deceive people...

(Calling about democracy while making an anti-democratic mob coup, talking about anti-racism while making anti-white racism, talking about defeating sexism while performing anti-male sexism, talking about gender equality while striving for female privilege, talking about diversity while destroying diversity by mixing... Pretending, that migrants are poor victims, while the poor and weak ones are those, who were left alone _there_ and those who came are the strong ones who abandoned their weak behind. The worst shame is called "pride". Hating true and free speach with a huge hate and so calling any true speach a hate-speach.)

(((They))) are the Hate, and (((they))) are the Lie.

For some time it was just funny, but now more and more it becomes a dangerous tyranny.

Ask her why liberals insist that diversity be based on skin color