Every Trump's children is married to a jew

Try to defend this.

Not all jews are bad.

He used their shekels to run for president.

FUCK OFF.

YOU ACT AS IF TRUMP IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. HE IS ONLY A SMALL STEP TOWARDS OUR GOAL.

THIS ELECTION HAS RUINED THIS BOARD, YOU FUCKING KEKSERVITVES ARE FLOODING THIS BOARD.

TRUMP IS A DEGENERATE, HES A JEW LOVING KEK, TO US, HE IS ONLY A USEFULL TOOL.

You can't.

nu/pol/ loved big Jewish cock.

it's funny the jew hatred here. I got it into my system in early highschool via satanism shit and took years to grow out of so I understand it.
pol is full of late bloomers I suppose. pretty gay if you ask me.

to get into kike circles so he can destroy them from within

>"jew-loving kek"

So Trump IS a god?

I don't see what there is to defend, if I married a Jew it wouldn't change my personality at all.

Didn't know Barron was married.

>Every single one of Trump's children
>wtf is a "Barron"???!!

Nice

So? We aren't anti-Semites user

I agree.
I feel that to limit Kek's power to mearly Trump is a travesty. He proved his power by placing us in the safer "Trump-Line", but that doesn't mean we should bow to him. We, are more powerful than he is.
>Trump needs us
>Kek needs constant chaos
>Trump needs to eventually fail, hopefully after the Democratic party falls apart.
>In one years time, Sup Forums will turn on him and begin to switch to anarchist ideologies to appease Kek.

>I shitpost for Kek, not a man.

how do you expect to infiltrate and take them down if you won't even sacrifice your own children? grow up OP, we're playing 6D chinese checkers here, not dodgeball.

he's a deep cover operative

would you marry jews to save the world?

He's a New York billionaire, Jews are prolly like 90% of his social circle

We shall liberate them from their brainwash overlords when we take back our nation.

Barron is not married to anyone.

He figured out once he traveled forward in time that being painted an anti-semite would stop him from getting into the white house, so he married his daughters into jewry so no one could call him anti jew.

What is there to defend? Trump's a civic nationalist.

He's a means, not an end.

(kike)
r e d d i t