Guys, we are missing a golden opportunity here

The Democrats have gone waaaay the fuck overboard.

This is our chance to kill their party forever.

We need to start a movement for people to pledge to never vote Democrat again on any ticket.

We can spin up outrage at their attack on the Democratic process as well as the media doubling down on the rhetoric.

People love to hate cunts like Joss Whedon and he is actively calling for revolt, though he wouldn't be personally involved, I'm sure.

so wat do we do then? meme?

NYPA

infiltrate black twitter and call for riots

Fire up the social media machine and start spinning up outrage at their attacks on our Democracy.

It won't be hard. All of their leaders are calling for revolt. Democratic Mayors, head niggers, all of them.

We need to meme also, yes

Go fuck yourself shill.

make Bernie Sanders head of the DNC

This is good. We can take the damage way over the top, it will help us.

We also need a catch phrase.

>Democracy not Democrats

Something like that.

2PBP OP kill yourself

Under rated post

Checked

No what we need to do is pose as lefties with Hardline white supremacists stances on their liberal ideas.

Like, say we support abortion because it keeps black populations in check

Say we support inter-racial marriages because it breeds out the black genes

Say we support lowering standards for blacks getting into colleges because it makes sure dumb blacks get shakled down with un-payable amounts of debt to get a stupid liberal arts degree

>a movement
kill yourself

keep democrats. just purge the anarchists in it. a republic needs stupid ideas to have a contrast to the good ideas and for common sense to prevail.

I don't know if you've noticed retard, but both parties have swung to the left.

There will always be 2 parties, but this is our chance to swing the overton window back to the right.

We need to associate Democrats with journalists and the Marxist, Anarchist fucks demonstrating right now

Just call out for all out rejection of white people.

#BlackNationalismNow #FuckWhitePeople #WhitesAreTheEnemy

Can someone explain how Bannon is a white supremacist? He seems like an "interesting" person with a very unique life story, but in no way does he seem like a white supremacist.

From the Democratic party, of course. I don't want riots!

He's not.

That's what I mean.

We take the fact that they are crazy and slanderous to the point of being dangerous and tell white people to take a stand against Democrats.

We just don't mention the white people part

Party control always go in cycles. The goal should be to make the Dems as much of a nationalist workers party as possible. It won't be much comfort if they ever win again, but it'll be better than nothing.

Where is your fucking honor and glory? Playing dirty is for libs and sjw punks.

>LAW AND ORDER

I'm not saying we should target millennials. We need to secure a hold on white working class voters. The ones who put Obama in office twice.

If we can get them to associate Democrats as destroyers of democracy, we will never have to worry about a Bernie Sanders in office

>He's not.
>That's what I mean.

But this accusation has to have at least some basis in reality, even if purposefully misinterpreted right? What has he actually done or said or written?

Is this just the "Big Lie" they know people will not question? Are they really that stupid?

Fuck off. I'll fight Jews with their own fire.

This is what I'm telling you.

They are straight up slandering the man, the same way they called Melania a whore.

This is Jew tricks in overdrive, straight down the line

This is similar to how the jews shoahed themselves in the 20's.

I hope we'll finally exterminate jews this century.

Exactly.

Jews have declared civil war on the US

Very clever.

>They are straight up slandering the man

This is some next level shit fampai.

Found the kike

Our big job is to see us through Jan 20th. Big fuckery is afoot, expect major shit.

Kill the Dems after Trump is sworn in.

They will never be more ridiculous, more pathetic, more over the top than they are now.

This is our chance to crack the Democratic party right the fuck in half.