Seriously need to know guys

Is Kek a satirical religion because I fully believe Kek is real and I am a kekist.

Is this all one massive meme where I am by myself or do others share my Kek worship

SHADILAY

Stuff like this just convinces me he's real

Bump

Anyone, does anyone else unironically believe in kek

I actually pray to Kek before going to sleep. You're not alone OP...

All that meme magic has to come from somewhere.

SHADILAY

I pray to Kek every day, true believer here.

Check'd

>77

>satirical

no, it's real. However our understanding of meme magic is still limited. Our rituals evolved from ironical way of worship. We do not know occult laws behind all of this. I suggest we must put more effort in occult study, for better understanding of meme magic

>77

Also, praise Kek

checked

Fuck off, CNN

PRAISE KEK

kek, show your power on these digits

He is watching all of us. O praise him

looks like it's all lie

I don't know what to believe anymore. The border between memes and real life is vanishing.

I mean, there are so many coincidences it makes one wonder, but if you ask me I ironically believe in meme magic.

>11
Praise Kek

Nice trips. Praise kek

You have to praise him, heretic.

Kek is here guys
Praise Kek

PRAISE HIM

Shadilay!

Shit, I got 11 then trips 111. Fucking Praise

Pol is 6000000% satire

"Sup Forums sings Shadilay" when?

Kek, if you can hear my calls, please bless me with digits.

> mfw I'm part of Sup Forums's Occult Research division

Usually when someone gets "gets".

>Newfag

Shadilay friends.

praise kek !

maybe one day i'll be blessed by lord kek

Your faith must be stronger, only then this will work

There is no Kek without faith.

If 98688888 then cali turns red next elections

We all might be, someday.

Jesus christ...

Shadilay!

We have identified a silouhete. The object that's casts it is out of reach. If we dedicate our lives to the worship of Kek we will see the light and discover the wonders of meme magic.

One day there will be a man among us who can weild the power of kek, and this man will save us all.

Thank you for having faith, those begging for Lord Kek to suplicate himself to their whims shall suffer.

Jokes aside, we need to study nature of meme magic and invent more refined methodology. Right now we are using meme magic blindly and without understanding

Checked. Higher-than-predicted proportions of digits are common in KEK threads. One of our earlier findings.

Still much to learn about Meme Magick

I forgot to verify.

KEK, please save me and grant me digits

Kek does not give digits to those that ask. Have faith and Praise kek.

real

My phone wallpaper is Kek beheading Moloch.

You tell me

STOP POSTING NOW
YOU ARE DEVALUING YOUR RARE FLAG

Every time I see a Kek appreciation thread, it's filled with

(>dubs), (>trips), (>quads), and even (>quints).

Kek is very real.

Praise Kek!

Kek be praised, give us this day our daily memes and lead us onto chaos.

Bend the knee heretic

>Let's just put a nice box around it and sell it to highschool fatties.

Yeah, no.
Faith shall be your only bond.

Lol no.
>00
Check'd

You are right my brother, thank your for your guidance.

Praise kek.

are there some legit studies on amount of gets in kek-related threads compared to regular ones?

Praise Kek!

I'm buying a kek statue and adding it to my altar to pray to him.

I'm serious.

Also, I can't bring myself to eat frog legs any longer.

Kekromancy is the new religion in the Age of Aquarius.

Praise him.

Witnessed.

Trump won, KeK is definitely real. Never forget this Sup Forums. KeK is real and he loves all his followers! He blesses them with the dankest memes and bestest of digits

kek is not real and my singles confirm

Where is everyone getting these statuettes from?

Also yes. Kekism is the worlds newest major religion.

Can he meme your waifu/husbando into existence?

Our current understanding points to sigil magick rules, with KEK appearing as a manifested egregore thought-form.

Many humans posting at irregular intervals creates a strong RNG, allowing KEK's "will" (in some ways, a reflection of our collective will) to be channeled through digits. The pepes act as sigils, further focusing the power of our patron deity by giving us a common unconscious symbol to associate with it.

All very scientific.

Kek is fucking real

Yes, praise kek

>Muslim Heretic

I'd threaten a nuclear strike on your capital but everyone knows that roaches survive nukes.

Kek is an angel of God.

There is no faith without Kek

You tell me, brother.

Shadilay!

>already dying laughing
>notice the mouse

oh my

No, check THESE!

Holy shit the guinea pig, lolololol

If I understand KeK correctly he uses chaos to bring order/good out of chaos. Literally Khaos fighting Khaos.

KeK

can kek cure my chronic illness?

>33

SHADILAY

I wish to further worship Kek. I prayed to him during the election and was active in giving him my power, but can somebody explain SHADILAY to me (outside of the song and remixes)

Anyone been to /x/ with this?

And digits confirm that the post isn't a lie.

if you praise enough
praise Kek

I don't know if it's a religion or something, but we definitely managed to pierce some kind of collective subconsciousness or somehow our memeing makes unlikely events more likely.

Something spooky happened to me personally a few days before the election. I was sorting trough all my clothes throwing out old and broken stuff, so I get to my socks drawer and check them all for holes and shit. I removed the whole drawer so I could clean it properly and as I clean up I notice an extra pair that was behind the drawer. It's a normal pair of black socks, but I am sure I never saw them, they might be mine and I never wore them or, what I think is more likely, they have been there for years maybe decades, left or rather lost by a previous tenant. Anyway, here is why I thought finding an extra pair of black socks was significant, they have also writing and a logo on it, I think, the writing is supposed to say tramping, but the 'a' letter on both socks as been partially destroyed, so both socks now say trumping, oh and the logo, it's a frog wearing a crown, I then washed them and wore them on election night.

WHAT KIND OF TIMELINE ARE WE EVEN ON RIGHT NOW?!

witnessed

Watch Ancient Aliens and all will become clear.

Absolutely

Shadilay is the proof of meme magic. Look at the cover of Shadilay, and read the bottom text.

No I've been on board since the beginning even studied ancient Egyptian gods .Praise kek

From the Meme magic Kek was summoned And from Kek meme magic has come forth.
Kek is All
All is Kek
Praise Kek
Shadilay

Checked

memes are just the tip of the power kek has.
kek can meme things into existence.

Anything?
Even fictional shit?

With that post of beauty, I shall take my leave.
Quit fapping into the wind, disbelievers.
You will see the light eventually, for when he brings it, none shall escape its truth.

All religions start out as satire by that religion's creators.

Praise Kek

>Kek

TOP FUCKING SHREK