It’s only right

It’s only right.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/blavity-blacks-start-petition-for-disney-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-the-black-community.608948/
articles.latimes.com/1990-12-02/news/tv-8255_1_james-garner
youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have to pay all the old white guys who financed the thing first.

You know black people hate this shit too right?

thecoli.com/threads/blavity-blacks-start-petition-for-disney-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-the-black-community.608948/

Lmao it would wind up being less per darkie than you need for a pack of smokes

We just can't enjoy anything any more without making a fucking social statement, can we?

>Black Voices
>that very white author
There's a beautiful irony in this.

Anyone can start a petition, and web news sites report any shit like it is something important.

>Black people are somehow literally incapable of doing well for themselves
>They need entire institutions to bend over backwards for them.

I honestly find this the most racist idea ever. Almost every single Black American I have worked with has been a Lazy manchild who thinks he's hot shit until you're dislodging his eye socket with your thumb.

Maybe Black people should learn to grow the fuck up.

Who hurt you?

Worthless niggers still begging for money.
Pathetic.

I'm British of Jamaican Descent.
I've traveled around working in Hotel work, mostly Americas and Caribbean.

Black Americans are literally some of the most inbred stupid people I have ever met, who act like children.

They blame white people and think it's their fault they're so stupid.

Pfft. Like shitty neighborhoods need another community center that will go to hell from neglect

>Petition to make this movie a financial disaster for those making it
>A few years later "What the fuck, why don't they make more movies like this?"

Yeah, sure. (((White))).

>huffpost
>nearly a week later
>states only 50 people talked about it on twtitter
>only 600 signatures
>whole blog shitting on it

This wasn't the best example of this

Petitons are so fucking stupid.

File this under "soon to be ignored because people want to believe a clickbait article is proof of widespread support".

It's actually more typical than Sup Forums is willing to admit.

The lady is white, are you fucking serious?

Why are my fellow white people so goddamn stupid? I mean this is a slap to the face to black people.

I'm trying to not hate black people, but they make it really hard.

You feel stronger for that?

You make it really hard because you don't fucking read the thread or check sources.

>"Black Voices"
>written by a white woman
Typical.

I don't think pointing out the obvious is supposed to be "empowering".

You already hate blacks.

If you didn’t you would read the fucking thread.

>They blame white people and think it's their fault they're so stupid.
Ironically there was an pew poll on how americans felt about confederate statues and about 40% of blacks supported it and 10% didn't care about em

Should i tell them?

>Ironically all these people who only had their skin colour in common actually had different opinions from one another!
>IT'S REALLY FUCKING WEIRD!

why tho

Wasn't this semi-raid from Sup Forums? Can't believe it pulled through.

>45 Million people may have differing opinions

Wow

That fucking picture sums up the SJW movement perfectly
>Black Voices
>Making an insane demand
>Its a fucking white woman doing it, its always a white woman trying to speak for minorities
It's no longer the white man's burden its the white woman's now

You damn well know that the narrative is never presented this way.

>This post written by a white male
Typical.

GIB

REPERASHUNS

"Disney later gave an official response of all their executives choking on fits of laughter"

why do NIGGERS in AMERICA want money from a film about NIGGERS in AFRICA? Should those open-handed NIGGERS move back in with the backstabbing NIGGERS in AFRICA?

if you look on the supporter comments it's just Sup Forumstards shrieking their memes and buzzwords

Or maybe you didn't actually read this thread of nobody caring about this petition, people shitting on it, and falling for blatant clickbait like the overreactionary fuckwit you are

>It's a white lady
>Nobody really cares about this
>Has not enough actual signitures to matter
>Black people are shitting on it

Read nigga

The money should go to Wakaliwood, then we'd get a REAL African movie.

>Dumbass white person does something dumbassed.
>FUCKING BLACKS RUINING EVERYTHING
Every fucking time. Own your crazies.

I like how all it takes is a quack or two for people to immediately turn on black people, but white people can do whatever the fuck, and when someone tries that ol' pattern recognition, you guys get upse.

The thing about black quacks, that they're rarely successful, and nobody listens to them, not even black people. Despite popular belief, we'd really just like to be apart of the country, and we'd gladly do it if you didn't make us into boogeymen at every fucking aspect of life.

When it comes to them being a white quack, they run for office and they fucking make it in, and then after enough years of T"HE MINORITIES! THEY'LL GET YOU!", everyone acts surprised when the conman starts the con, and wonders how this could happen.''

Jesus Christ, the fact that Roy Moore almost made it in, who the fuck won't you guys vote for?

I'm a NIGGER
i can't read

We already give to blacks -
food stamps
welfare
section 8 housing
affirmative action
Yet they still can't pull themselves out of the ghetto "gotta get mine hustlin'" attitude. fuck, they trash their own neighborhoods when they get pissed at some dumb shit. fuck em.

>Another person not actually reading the thread

Man, these people really love to fuck up a good thing. You get a mainstream black superhero that everyone loves and suddenly you want to be the super shithead

most blacks aren't even on welfare

>Man, these people
You mean white people? Specifically this white lady who wrote this clickbait article for a petition nobody gives a shit about?

(((white)))

No point. I'm not even trying to be an asshole. That money is going to be wasted on alcohol, drugs, air Jordans, weaves, and fancy gas guzzling cars they can't afford to keep filling up that will eventually get destroyed by jealous onlookers. That stuff doesn't change the conditions for the better.

user why are you taking Sup Forums so damn seriously? This isn't twitter or facebook or something where there's a name with what someone's saying and it's presumed to be serious.

If you can't handle this site then really you aught to just go

Shhh you’re ruining the narrative

Or they could give that money to Africa.

>It's a, "being black is hard even though there is statistically no proof to back that statement up" episode

W-why is there so much antisemitism?

kek, doesn't she understand that this will hurt the black community if (however unlikely) successful? Not only will it frame them as a bunch of gibmedats, it will also make Disney reconsider ever making movies starring minorities again because of fear of a recurrence.

49% of a race being on welfare is still pretty bad.

What profits?
Hollywood is overflowing with tales of highly successful TV shows and movies which "never made a profit".
Hollywood accounting.
articles.latimes.com/1990-12-02/news/tv-8255_1_james-garner
A show needs a cardboard box? The production company (which is owned by, say, ABC) is charged $5000. The money goes to another company which supplies props (and which is also owned by ABC.) Out of one pocket and into another. Actor's whose contracts say they get a percentage of the "net", get nothing because there is no "net".

Same trick companies like Apple or Microsoft use to transfer profits to domains where they're not taxed.

Nah, you gotta strive for those temporary woke points

I thought the petition was a shitpost by pol? they even had a bunch of meme names on it from what I remember

I’m gonna need a citation for that

Maybe they should learn to farm and produce instead of rape and steal.

Gibe proofs? I want my disney check and would hate for that to be spoiled by some skinheads on Sup Forums.

>a white people asked this.
CULTURAL APROPIATION.

I'll see if I can find the thread, I vaguely remember it so my memory could be wrong.

>ChimpDemandsWefareMoney.gif

And found a screenshot

I'm more surprised that they think that Disney would actually do anything than anything else

Delete this, they'll make enough money off sales for the sequel and I'll still get paid.

i thought that petition was made by Sup Forums or Sup Forums or something, and it's hilarious if it was

I don't know what that shyt is about.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0

thanks for having a brain. there is yet sanity here.

So, every black person gets 0.50 cents?

>mfw Sup Forums started the petition to shit post on it.
>mfw movie makes 2 .5 billion
>mfw this petition passes it will ultimately mean that Sup Forums has done more for the black community then the actual back community.

23% are on food stamps, but you can't really use terms like "they" or "them" when most don't apply to it

>hero is a feudal king who teams up with the CIA to defeat a radical who wants to share technology with the rest of Africa
>liberals have convinced themselves this is somehow progressive
What did they mean by this?

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

>I'm more surprised that they
People on Sup Forums come from other boards, not the other way around. The only people on Sup Forums for Sup Forums alone are shills.
Also Disney is in a no-win situation - they either lose money or look racist.

Sup Forums meetups are more diverse than tumblr's
Sup Forums is essentially a bunch of LARPers

You obviously know your replying to bait, come on.

Except for the people who learn of Sup Forums from reddit or the news. And don't tell me thats not the case because /mlpol/ was near empty when pony fuckers scared those redditfags away.

This is genius, seriously, it attacks either as a racial level, or a socioeconomic level, it's purely an anarchy act, a burocratic act of anarchy.

>Also Disney is in a no-win situation - they either lose money or look racist.
Or everyone quickly finds out that it's fake petition made by a bunch of retards on a random website and nothing comes of it.

What is this black community they can give the money to? Let's say it's a billion dollar gross, and they got $250,000. Where does that specifically go? To places in California? New York? Do they divide that money up into smaller bits, which ultimately makes it very pointless?

Whichever one can't do math very well.

How much of a cut will Obama be taking?

There like 4 BP threads and no one them talk about the movie, just race discussion and Sup Forums bait

Swag or furtiveness, Sup Forums?

ha ha ha Burger56percenters

A Christmas tree can't hide well on a forest.

Its more interesting than talking about the movie.

Can someone tell me why movies need to make a profit of 100%?
What happens with all that money?

Rich ceos invest it into other movies and then use the rest to give themselves big fat bonuses.

Fuck off Yardie, them is our niggers

I'm Vietnamese you envelope

It's basically black Sup Forums just replace Jews from Sup Forums with white people on thecoli

>No white ape costume

your enemies can't fight you when they're jelly as fuck because of how good you look