Leftist terms they've stopped using

because they got mocked to death

>cultural enrichment
5 years ago it was almost as common as "racist," but I haven't seen it used unironically for a while now

>shitlord
Also 100% taken over at this point.

Can you think of any others? And which should we destroy next? I propose we massively amp up our usage of "racist" for really silly things.

Gravitas

Social justice warrior itself is our word now.

We should meme the word problematic out of their lexicon, textbook weasel word for weasel SJWs.

He doesn't have the gravitas
He doesn't have the g ravitas
He doesn't have the gr avitas

Yeah, we also ruined SJW.

>Social justice warrior
Progress: 99%
>problematic
Progress: 50%

>African-American
Anyone else notice in the last few months they've almost exclusively switched to "people of color"?

PoC should be the next word to fall. Co-opt the word by referring to coloured people as "Pocks" or "Peeyosees" and libs would lose it.

Triggered has sorta become ours to mock them.

Another good one, absolutely right. Progress: 75%

global warming.

They say pock now

>Pockie
>Pocker

Safe space

But the will rain hellfire down upon yee if you say "colored person"

Mansplaining
Patriarchy

This is a funny one.

To the right-wing, it's absolutely 100% hilarious and used like a conquered term, but the left won't let go of it. Every university and college has "safe space" shit up and down the curricula.

Yeah and I will never stop ridiculing it. Luckily my university didn't fall for it, but I've heard some people argue for it. I always act like I never heard of it and react "you mean a place where only feelings count, and logic and reason do not?" They usually stop after that, although you can of course never know for sure whether you've convinced them.

Genderfluid.

It's the perfect and perfectly acceptable replacement for faggot.

"What a bunch of genderfluids" - me when referring to a bunch of faggots.

"Horrifying. Today A FUCKING WHITE MALE came up to me and forcibly tattooed a number on my arm before saying all people with empathy and emotions should be death camped [518,562 shares]"

Diversity: 10%

They're on the defensive. Images of the most sickly, frail, worthless human beings have been paired in the public mind with leftism. Just continue to associate all of those words with that basic pathetic picture and you're all set.

Just like for decades everything coming out of the right was associated with hicks/cowboys/hillbillies etc.

This fucking white male from hell gets it.

That's a tough one but I think we can take it.

We just have to make sure everyone gets that "diversity" means fewer white people.

Sup Forums getting rid of "PoC" would be a credit to the english language. "Colored people" works but "PoC" is just tortured language.

Liberals come up with new terms for shit every decade and don't seem to ever realize the solution to bigotry isn't tortured awkward language.

I remember some people tried to meme it into DIEversity. Doesn't work, it associates with what an angry ranter (=loser) might conjure when in a fit. Humor and/or framing the original narrative as pathetic is what works.

you're a racist, I'm a racist, everybody is a racist

Can we get rid of the word "problematic"?

This word is postmodern drivel that had no widespread use before the PC movement

Cultural appropriation has been dying down. Problematic, too..

Never heard either of them in a serious manner to be honest.

Let them have it. Just ask if you can shorten it to colored people.

Cultural enrichment was a top tier lefty buzzword in Europe for a while. Shitlord was big on tumblr and with the transvestite anarchist IRC grottos that would regularly come up with "operations" against whitey, often through SRS and horribly mutated "Anonymous" fronts.

use it ironically and it will fall into our hands.

>not toxic
Absolute cancer contained in 5 letters.

meme fucking warfare

It is often used in philosophy/logic to somewhat informally describe a data point that could be a potential defeater to a premise or conclusion.

Again, it's informal. Defeaters are necessarily "problematic" to the arguments they defeat... so it wouldn't be a problem is the term just disappears, but it's just one of those things that was used in the first place because 'experts' in the humanities wanted to sound like they were discussing logical positions.

Everyone I see this pic I get filled withe disgust

It's like seeing an open wound or shit in your path. It's an evolutionary aversal towards something that carries disease or is, in of itself, a parasite

I thought we had sealed the deal on "toxic" and was surprised to learn it's big on Rust (the game) for some reason. They seem to use it with the same definition as the leftists, but the community in-game is decently shitlordy. I think it might be because Melbourne aussie players have had undue influence over the whole culture with their youtubers and significant market share. Just a speculation.

It's just a form of virtue signaling
Anyone that doesn't use the term person of color will be automatically labeled a fascist/racist soon enough and their opinion disregarded
Basically their way of punking you

Reminder that PoC conveniently excludes Asian people

t. Husband of disenfranchised Chinese wife

They'll drop "demagogue" soon since Trump wrecked their shit. Plus it just screams "hey look I own a thesaurus."

Also it sounds like demi-god, which is exactly what Trump is.

They've already mainly stopped using it because of exactly that, they get BTFO when you remind them that it's racist to call non-whites "of color".

It is almost entirely out of their vocabulary now.

We should start focusing on reminding them that "queer" has always had a negative connotation to it.

I just call em pickers of cotton

I found out that this is a phenomenon called the euphemism treadmill.

A group of people keeps trying to come up with terms to try to meme the underlying sentiment away, and it doesn't work.
> Control the words
> Control the thoughts

>Liberals come up with new terms for shit every decade
And every generation is more batshit than the last. We can encourage their illness while having fun and increasing courage in people who are scared to side with us from years of indoctrination.

we've also co-opted "triggered". I can die in peace if the word "nigger" comes to be a commonly used term to refer to degenerate blacks.

I love PoC because I always read it as "perpetrator of crime"