Is there a more awkward looking DVD cover ?

Is there a more awkward looking DVD cover ?

Looks cool to me. Needs Superman though.

That splash of water behind aquaman is so out of place.

>Superman not on the cover
I know it's busy enough but are you fucking kidding me?

The blu-ray Spider-Man covers.

In all honestly should have went with that Alex Ross poster where they are standing together

This looks like Geoff Johns came up with the layout himself.

What is wrong with flash's running style

Sup Forums had a thread about this not too long ago

At least it takes attention away from the turd inside the box.

>Flash front and center
Because *that* is who you want people to be paying attention to in this movie!

You know, on this subject, have we heard any more about WB's plans for the DCEU? They've been pretty quiet since Justice League flopped.

Yes.

This one

Uh, isn't that the movie poster?

The cover looks like this (Not particularly better)

>WW front and center

so is Wonder Women the protagonist now?

Everything's been scrapped except for Aquaman, Wonder Woman 2 and Shazam.

I wonder how furious WB is at Zack Snyder at this point. I bet they'd put a hit out on him if they could get away with it. He poisoned the well right from the start and the whole property never recovered.

he looks like a skater or something

Thats not even the worst version for thevmovie. Thats a pretty standard team up poster.
Worst is this one where they're just staring awkwardly in a pitch black background.

Well, people did like her movie.

UNITE THE SEVEN.

Behind every good woman is a bunch of cis scum

Wait, if you look at the scale relation between him and the cars that he runs past while being only one lane over, he'd be like 8 ft tall. How have I seen this meme a thousand times and never noticed?

This makes Cyborg look like a total chode.

>He poisoned the well right from the start and the whole property never recovered.
Not to defend Zack, but WB managed to try and kickstart a DCEU before MoS with shit like Superman Returns and Green Lantern.

your eyes are likely to be drawn at the characters above the title

Neither of those were nearly the cataclysmic failure the DCEU is though. It clearly didn't hurt Superman because they were willing to give him another shot through a reboot, but with this practically every DC property is borderline unsalvageable except for WW, and even then if the next movie fails then she's next on the chopping block.

She's kinda the leader in the movie which makes sense because she's the one that manages to pull the the team together and end their disputes

Except they were because at least the DCEU has 5+ movies and those had just 1.

They had three. Of which user's pic related, Superman Returns, actually made the most money.

The real problem wasn't SR, it was that GL lost so much money. And this was with DC doing exactly what people are bitching about them not doing this time - doing solo movies for each character (Hal, Clark, Bruce) with only Hal getting a true origin story since only he really needed to be an introduction. And you can't make the excuses that you can make about Begins or Returns on Lantern. The choices that caused it to fail can all be traced down to the studio and a lot of it had to do with the fact that DC, in that decade, paid little attention to what was done with their licensed properties and that the studio people at Warner Brothers (totally different people, BTW, about 3 or 4 different sets of people) had no idea what to do with comic book IPs.

What's wrong with that?

Well how else are you gonna know it's Aquaman?

He's photobombing

Ray's "She looks like my cousin!" quip in the CW crossover got me good.

kek, anyway, reminder that the Snyder cut could had been great

Ezra's a gay transvestite

Yes this is real....dont ask me why or how

From Transexual Speedforce?

It's supposed to be an Alex Ross homage
imo, it's a lot better looking than this shit

>marvel's avengers marvel

Reminder: Johns said this faggot would be the breakout star based on the responses from focus groups.

Johns and his middleaged focus groups are the reason we ended up with Whedon

Disney doesnt need to care about these things. Their marketing department can make you fork over your life's savings for a rolled up turd

The scaled armor, the green-yellow combination and the trident should be a dead giveaway for even the most retarded of buyers.

So DC thinks that by starring in ONE non shit movie, WW is somehow their RDJ?
I sure hope they didn't forget that normies are all about Batman...

Saved

>have we heard any more about WB's plans for the DCEU?
Yes

>Everybody is walking toward the viewer
>Cyborg is ?????

Dabbing maybe?

Except Alex Ross managed to pull it off and it actually looks good.
Whoever the phographer for the movie poster was is a fucking failure.

We can't take those kinds of risks, user. Put some aqua on that man.

I mean, she was literally the best part of the movie so it makes sense.