What does the future hold for Pacifica Northwest?

What does the future hold for Pacifica Northwest?
She isn't so sure!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mx4H_HqRcWI
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/964352842667454464
solios.deviantart.com/art/c-Hands-On-1-173210883
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lesbians

High paid administrative job in her parents' 'Non-profit' company

Marrying some nouveau riche douche so her family doesn't go poor.

Death and taxes.
>youtu.be/Mx4H_HqRcWI

prostitution

Bad end?

Deforestation and weird fetishism, that's what
Hahaha

Stop being obsessed with this blonde slut, shes not even the cutest character and is an a terrible character. Why is Sup Forums obsessed with such a shit waifu anyways?

>series end with the Dippers moved away
>Pacifica still lives with a family that are really still unrepentant evil
>not seen to be friendly with anyone outside the Pine twins that aren't her shallow hanger on friends
as is, she doesn't have much of a chance

Threesomes

Dipper's children.

Daddy's dick

Extra large custom made bras.

Taunting useless shippers and waifufags.

How big?

Her very big, very fat cigar.

Isn't that the Latin American Spanish VA of Pacifica?

What to draw?

Who knows. She's freaking twelve, nobody knows what their future holds at that point.

She already has no friends. I think it's pretty clear.

Goes through the general rich-kid-to-politics pipeline, ends up as mayor of Gravity Falls at some point, and calls on the Pine twins for assistance whenever something weird pops up. Dipper is annoyed by it but does it for the town's sake.

at 12, i already knew i was going to grow up sad and without friends.

I hope she makes it out of GF and finds dipper because she's not 100% evil and deserves a chance to become a better person.

Killed by the American Bolshevik revolution

Chance at what? There are plenty of people like that who are rich and successful. Some are even happy.

not a lot who lives with a comically evil father who's first move was to align with the devil-analog and already conditioned her to behave with a bell ring. Not saying impossible but don't like her odds as much as we've seen

Adult Pacifica in a bikini.

BigDad's 18+ Pacifica tugging on 18+ Dipper's waistband, saying "Oh c'mon, just a quick peek".

Huge tits? Or just a fine, regular hot body? Or both?
I will attempt for sure

Also if there are others let me know if you want oppaicifica or lewd too, it's all good

Oppaicifica as a valentine gift, please

manager in a prestigious company

Do you think her ancestors ever owned slaves?

So how about that Lost Legends graphic novel that was announced the other day?

Go away, Alex. No one likes you.

Dipper's dick

we've been over this a thousand times. She does blacked movies because she goes through a spiteful diva phase and does what she wants to piss off daddy because she knows she gets his inheritance no matter what

Hating your blond overrated character doesnt make me that bearded cuc. Now explain to me why you like her when theyre much cuter girls in the show

>g-g-guys, I'm sorry I screwed over Pacifica in the finale, I gave her a (probably minor) role in my shitty comic, pls come back

Fuck you Alex. Keep begging for our forgiveness you leftist hack.

Oppaicifica kissing Dipper like this.

Her ancestors were slaves

>Huge tits? Or just a fine, regular hot body? Or both?
Not huge please, just bigger than average.

Just regular and flirting with Dipper.

By the end of the show she does have friends.

who? the only people she ever says anything to are the pines and one pair went back to Cali and the other went off sailing
I don't think she ever exchanged words with anyone else post-Mansion

There is hope

Her family probably still does.

...annnnnnnnnnnd hopes deleted.

>tfw you will never be Pacifica's pet

They have this big tits sex fiend version of Pacifica that has nothing to do with the minor character from the show. The show's female fans did exactly the same thing but with Bill Cipher. Male fans do it with Pacifica, fetishize and both self-insert as Dipper because he is boring.

>fuck you for liking the characters on my show

Pacifica will never love you misha, she wouldn’t even think you’re worthy of abuse from her

>cuter girls in the show
Like who Candy, Grenda

niggers

Big tits Pacifica carrying shrunken Dipper in her cleavage.

pacifica helping dipper do magic stuff.

Fighter Pacifica toiling at the gym

Pacifica with a Waddles corrupted by capitalism and old money.

OP will surely deliver

Meant for

Why though, mabel was much cuter and important, oppai mabel would be extremly hot

The reason Oppaicifica was even a thing was because she was the only girl her age who wasn't as flat as a plank, the same thing happened to Maggie from The Loud House. Just the fact that she had any tits at all gave fans an attribute to exaggerate/emphasize in fanart.

Mabel?
Cute?
Do they belong in the same sentence?

Mabel, candy, tambry

Yes, cute and mabel are synonymous with one another

lol, because it reminds you of your exgirlfriend so bad?

some more of this Pacifica/Wendy fusion would be nice

>because she was the only girl her age who wasn't as flat as a plank
funny thing is Pacifica has the most realistic figure of any of the 12 year old characters in that show

In what world?

>What does the future hold for Pacifica Northwest?
This:
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/964352842667454464

Cute

the spade chins get me every time.

At this point I'm convinced Alex had no say in the Pacifica redemption, I can't see how he wouldn't like the chemistry between her and Dipper after that mansion episode.

A little too "Peg Bundy" for me. Maybe it can be made to work.

TV producer for Dipper's ghost-hunting show

Ends up a victim of Free Pizza Guy's murder/rape rampage that still is written down as one of the most violent and depraved acts of crime to this day.

May we never forget
Toby Determined,
Mayor Tyler
Sheriff Blubs
Pacifica Northwest
That one really smelly woman
Manly Dan
Tambry
Thompson
A large majority of the gnome population
Melody
All of the Lilliputtians
Chutzpah
And the terrifying creature that can neither be raped or murdered.

RIP in peace, those poor innocent victims.

>A little too "Peg Bundy" for me.
honestly that's kinda why I like it so much, like I picture her voice to be whoever of Wendy or Pacifica's VA's who can pull off a better Katey Sagal imitation

bump

Large breasts.

Her very own Pines twins...

Large everything.

Edited this one a bit since the original had the sweater bottom over her stomach which wouldn't make any sense.

I'd like to think the initial weirdness wave plumped her assets and they never completely shrunk back to normal after Weirdmageddon got cleaned up.

One can only hope.

Her and others.

I feel like weirdness-waves could do more then just hyper expansion.

Like I've had the idea in my head of titcow Mabel with lipples

Add that they speak her most uninhibited thoughts, and I'm all for it.

>Caught up in how fun having talking funbags is, Mabel starts making sweaters with holes big enough to let the mouths of her twins peek out through goofy character faces and passing it off as some gimmicky puppet sweater by sticking her hands under her chest when they speak out.

I'd like to think that the plumping up became continuous and neverending

beautiful,

I would think they'd cause too much trouble, so she'd take to wearing thicker sweaters and writing off any mumbling people hear as her habit of talking to herself. Also, she would hope no one catches how her chest shakes whenever the talking happens.

>Also, she would hope no one catches how her chest shakes whenever the talking happens.

Or the occasional wet spots on her sweater from their breath and saliva.

Everyone suffered various 'weirdings' alongside enhancement: Mabel gained a talking pair; Wendy got a muscled and prehensile set; Candy's are somehow helium-filled and now has to keep herself weighted against strong breezes, and Pacifica is basically carrying around a couple of fire hydrants.

>Pacifica
>couple of fire hydrants
I wouldn't mind that much milk.

being a bridemaid and Dipper and Wendys wedding

>Wendy got a muscled and prehensile set

My mind went to that Solios sequence about hand nipples and Wendy's weirded boobs functioning as this floppy boneless set of extra arms. Would actually synergize with that "Womanotaur Wendy" idea pretty well too.

>My mind went to that Solios sequence about hand nipples
going to need a link to that

now I'm wondering what it did to Dipper

First of five parts.
solios.deviantart.com/art/c-Hands-On-1-173210883

Could probably sell it as premium milk and make a fortune.

In this one