overhear entire class talking about Trump while I have to suppress my power level

> overhear entire class talking about Trump while I have to suppress my power level

>going to the state run babysitting & indoctrination factory past grade 11
>mfw

Learn a trade pussy

part 2

part 3

Dont sperg out you autist, just let them talk

Don't stay silent. Set the record straight. Most people probably won't listen, but even if you only reach one person, it's a rousing success.

can anyone here actually hover like that? I want to learn how

This. Why the FUCK are you staying silent you goddamn cuck? The pushback against that shit starts NOW, we take back the narrative RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND WE DON'T STOP

MAGA harder faggot

Yeah, and lose all his friends and social status. Great plan.

do you even want to be friends with braindead leftists?

is this the new meme?
>muh trade school

>I have to suppress my power level

Don't. Show it leaf bro.

If you stay silent now, you'll stay silent when Mohammed/ Tyrone fucks your gf/ wife.

Yeah, because he can't make new friends. Besides, how d'you know all the people he was watching bitch at Trump weren't also concealing their powerlevels?

This is the problem. Typical non-confrontational leaf. Did you apologize at least??

don't take that bullshit. who cares if they make fun of you for it; they're a bunch of retards.

change colors with the season, leaf. redeem yourself.

Nice collection of shiny sevens there, Kraut.

>is this the new meme?
>muh trade school
G-d I hope so. With Trump now finally elected, we can all rest easy and get jobs again, learn trades and make America great again (MAGA).

top kek

Fuck I love this. I wish there was a mega collection of liberal tears, especially white liberals.

These are amazing liberal tears and I thought these would be the standard this week, let's meme liberal tear posts as much as possible, but I am dry.

C-can you help me tbqh senpai?

>Fuck I love this. I wish there was a mega collection of liberal tears, especially white liberals.
Good point.

Come on Sup Forums let's make Sup Forums great again with more liberal posts showing their power level.

>class starts talking about police shootings and black lives matter
>I keep quiet, and if someone asks me what I think I'll tell them
>nigger starts talking
>it turns into a "If a cop pulls on me Ima fight em episode"

every fucking time.

>it turns into a "If a cop pulls on me Ima fight em episode"
And these dumb niggers can't comprehend why cops simply shoot their asses instead of negotiating