Sup Forums - OC/Drawthread

Sup Forums - OC/Drawthread

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>Austrian /x/poster
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI
youtu.be/wlrkAiHFMhw
youtu.be/KJL7nY3SkMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>marrying /o/
d-do we do this Sup Forums?
I agree that /polo/ is /o/tp but should we go this far?

>marrying
Maybe next year. Don't go too fast.

Anyone have OC from the last balls?

Shit this is gold.

Fifth for the Reich
>pic related
this thread

Let's just see how the event goes. I think 2 successful balls in a row would be grounds for wifing. Isn't that how long it took /k/ and /an/?

Not so fast Poupamalaloukos, /o/'s a fine lady not a desperate washed up trailer trash whore like /x/.

She's a finicky girl who requires time and finesse.
Lets take our time and see what time will tell. We have to at least invite them out again next year.

>forgetting part 2 of the OP again

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>Austrian /x/posters
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf

SEB for /o/ inspiration:

>lead the charge to try and reconcile Sup Forums to /r9k/, making the robots worship her and begging her to come back for them
>post a polite post telling /r9k/ to fuck off from Sup Forums
>fake a sperg off at that post telling them to fuck off
>pretend to be an Sup Forums poster antagonizing autismo robots in bot threads, slowly building them up into a mass shooting rage
>now they plan to kill Sup Forums and shoot up the ball

Who /devilish/ here?

This. Marriage is sacred and important. Let's just get to know each other better, first.

meanwhile, back in autism-land, /r9k/ can't even get a date with a body-pillow to the ball. Beta Uprising confirmed for storyline of the event. Sup Forums and /o/ are going to have to run him over in the process of showing up and save everybody from getting Elliot Rodger'd.

>Don't go too fast
/o/ won't marry anyone that doesn't go too fast.

Buddy, look at the OP again

What's this image from?

this meme is too fucking good

It's far too soon but I agree that /o/ is prime wife material

I disavow this user

New comic idea
>/r9k/ bursts into the ball ready to start the Beta uprising
>before he can so anything Sup Forums bitch slaps him
>then Sup Forums takes all his weapons and tells him that not only is he grounded, but has lost all his Good Boy Points

Fuuka

not the creator but this one shouldn't die off

They're the loser in any netorare doujin. Just jerkin it to their love getting plowed...

/devilish/ threads were the shit 2 years ago.
it's why I browsed that hellhole of a board.

Nah. I want to build a comfy garage for both tans to hang out

Thank you, friend.

its so fucking good

Fuck off falseflagger. Devilish is mostly an /r9k/ meme.

Very nice

Man, I love it

You're in for a wild ride, user.

YES! we have the salt monopoly

Fuck off. Sup Forums only helped—till there was nothing we could do to help /r9k/.

Did someone say "fast"?

That's not a monopoly user. You still have to compete with other salt producers. Plenty of salt around these days after Trumps victory.

I thought Austrians were good at economics...

Someone fix Sup Forums's face he looks like a fucking spic/nigger.

Can /r9k/ stop blaming everything besides themselves please?

I just did
youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA
Post Eurobeat
Why the fuck would they stay on /r9k/ if they were able of introspection ?

/polo/ should adopt /c/, so /c/ is not alone in the winterball, it is their kid, which has a natural attraction to daddy-pol, but nothing lewd

/c/ is having to go with /s4s/, that is married with /int. Unnaceptable!

/poloc/ will be an example of strong and stable family, /c/ will be the older wiser stepdaughter that looks after Sup Forumss children

We are

Don't know about you guys, but all the bacon strips in this thread are making me hungry.

my fav

gonna start one in a sec

Screen capped from the last thread.

Sup Forums's Eurobeat coming in
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

i fixed the skin tones now

pic related.

Calm down there, the last board that tried jumping this far ahead was /r9k/ and you saw how well that worked out for them.

>Sup Forums has a Takumi mask
noice

Guys why aren't we going with /x/?

all the polls agreed and CLEARLY

please redpill me

>Sup Forums and /o/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

FAST?!

my ID: EY man

I love it

I think that's reason enough.

its better for sure, Sup Forums's face is still structured as if he's hispanic imo. probably the baggy eyes + sanchez mustache going on

still breddy great tho

shingo looks like an evil old lesbian
youtu.be/wlrkAiHFMhw
semi/pol/ related

Kek willed it near the beginning of these threads and its working out pretty well for both sides, the amount of oc made so far is way more than the other boards last I knew.

that is /q/-tan not /qa/-tan though

>All the polls agreed
Yeah I'm not sure polls are to be taken seriously nowadays

I better stop posting then, don't want to be responsible for one of my muslim brothers being tempted by my haram flag.

the artist who made that made a version with the real /qa/ tan

it's somewhere on /qa/

Fuckin Lugenpresse

maybe i should have stayed with the face i started with

>/x/ and /lit/ fags went against each other
>someone said "What is with /o/"?
>besides 3 /x/ fags everyone was okay with that
>/o/ said "Sure! Why not?"
>best paring of the ball was born

Also Kek has spoken
>pic related

“Okay, now it’s your turn!” Chloe cheered loudly.

“Sssshhh! You’re going to wake up your mom,” said Krissie.

“Oops, sorry. Teehee… So truth or dare?”

“Erm… truth…” Krissie seemed to be hesitating, but Chloe couldn’t have it.

“Why truth? That’s boring! You never pick dare… Chicken!”

“But I…”

“Chicken! Chicken!” Chloe crossed her arms and turned away.

“Fine. Dare then. What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to… Go to my mother’s room, flicker the lights and slam the bedroom door shut,” Chloe pointed towards the door in the hallway. Right next to Chloe’s bedroom, facing the stairs. “Just to scare my mother, because she forbade us to talk so late at night,”

“Are you sure?” Asked Krissie. “Won’t I get caught? Maybe she’ll find out we’ve been up all this time. Maybe she’ll get mad and maybe I won’t be able to come over anymore,”

“Why of course not, silly! She’ll probably blame me anyways. Now go for it, go,”

Filtered

Krissie went into the hallway and as Chloe said, she flickered the lights, closed the bedroom door with a loud slam, enjoying the sound of her mother’s loud gasp and returned to Chloe’s bedroom, closing the door behind her. They giggled together about what Krissie just did.

The giggling stopped when Chloe’s mother had found her way to the hallway, stomping towards Chloe’s room frustrated. Chloe quickly gathered the Ouija board, candles, books and other mickmack, threw it in a corner, jumped in her bed and pretended to be asleep.

Her mother opened the door, about to say something, but didn’t. She sighed, stood there for a second, then closed the door again. She retrieved to her bedroom, went back to sleep, keeping the lights on and the door closed this time.

After a few minutes Chloe crawled out of bed quietly, grabbed the Ouija board and searched the ground for the playing chart. She then sat down in the middle of the room again, lighting four candles and spelling out the words:

“That was a close call,” on the Ouija board.

Credit: IQuackInTheDark

>Sup Forums watching protest in the TV
>someone is plowing through protester with a car while blasting eurobeat
>TV too loud for faggot neighbour
>he goes to complain about it to the janitor
>the janitor calls the cops(mods) on Sup Forums
>police arrives
>Sup Forums looks out the window, because sirens, hoping too see a nigger getting shot, but instead sees the janitor pointing in his direction, figures it's time to leave
>call /o/, while prepping a gun, tell her that he needs a ride, quickly
>/o/ makes haste to Sup Forums's house
>when /o/ arrives she squashes a faggot cyclist between her car and the police car
>Sup Forums comes out of the building guns blazing, shooting the faggots on the street
>gets in the car, they speed away, police chase ensures
>/o/ does her things, they leave the cops behind
>they arrive at /o/ garage
>lewds

The car could be a different type in every panel, like /o/ wanted, only keeping the colour and decals.

I agree thats much better

Go redder with the pupils.

Did this ever get finished?

I ain't got no friends • 4 months ago
Wha happen??
1 • Reply•Share ›
judgy1 I ain't got no friends • 4 months ago
One of the girls is a ghost. I was thinking it was Krissie (because the actions, crossing arms, jumping into the bed, throwing the ouija board in the corner, were all perpetrated by Chloe), but I'm a little confused why in the beginning Chloe was talking to Krissie, but in the end, she spelled out her words on the ouija board. Either way... one of them isn't really "there." :)
4 • Reply•Share ›
Katt • 4 months ago
But Who Was Mother??? Lol, sorry I had to do it, stupid I know ...but someone had to . I liked the story however I felt the reveal of Chloe being a ghost was a tiny bit rushed and i would have liked a little more explanation at the end. Actually I would have loved more of everything. I felt like this was a bite of a delicious pasta and now I want a full plate. I give you an 8/10 overall. Thank you writer, I want more please!
1 • Reply•Share ›
Monika Singh Katt • 4 months ago
And I thought..Krissie was the ghost..is it so..?
3 • Reply•Share ›
Carol S Monika Singh • 4 months ago
Yeah, I think Krissie's the ghost.
3 • Reply•Share ›
Katt Monika Singh • 4 months ago
I guess I did not fully understand. Thank you for clarifying
1 • Reply•Share ›
Djole Katt • 4 months ago
Agree
• Reply•Share ›
Oli • 4 months ago
That was actually so bad like how is that scary?
• Reply•Share ›
Monika Singh • 4 months ago
This is a good li'l pasta, it isn't creepy (except for her mom..lol). I liked it; and would like to read if you expand this or create another one.
Keep writing!!

it did. The artist is still working on the NSFW version though.

EnZanity • 4 months ago
Rule of Creepypasta no. 44727: Plot twists don't always make a creepypasta good.

Plot. The classic Ouija board story. Overused but can create so many possibilities for the writer, if used well. This story... well... it doesn't really do that much with the idea. Dead friends. That's it. "sarcastic round of applause"

Ending. Wow, her friends are dead, what a surprise! Everyone shower this writer with appreciation for using an original and clever idea... No. Shoving all the creepiness into the last few paragraphs is risky to do. It really needs a good yet subtle build up if you want to succeed with this type of story. Maybe do a bit more of the Truth and Dare before we reach the final "turn on Mum's lights and slam the door" dare so you have time to actually ease us into a sense of curiosity and confusion.

3/10. There isn't enough here to scare most of the people in this community. Flesh it out, micropastas are a tough case to crack
6 • Reply•Share ›
Sasha Brokov • 4 months ago
Wow, despite the low rating, I thought this was a pretty good story. The brevity really added to the impact. We know just enough to "get it" but not so much that we lose the sense of mystery.
• Reply•Share ›
Golden freddy • 4 months ago
So that means the children playing with chloe were spirits
• Reply•Share ›
Carol S • 4 months ago
Eh, this wasn't that great. The story was rushed, you used the word retrieved instead of retreated, and the reveal that Krissie was a ghost could have been handled better. Also, this wasn't creepy in the slightest. Slow down, really explore what makes this creepy (right now there's nothing), and build your story.
1 • Reply•Share ›

judgy1 • 4 months ago
Oh, I liked this. I liked it very much.

It's just a *little* too subtle. If you were to flesh it out just a wee bit more, you'd probably get a better rating. And maybe try an edit... there are a few glaring errors.

But omg, this may be the best idea for a micro pasta I've ever read! :)
• Reply•Share ›
Allison • 4 months ago
I liked the baby twist at the end of this baby pasta (cuz it's short). It was a pleasant little creepy factor popped in an otherwise tame story. Not scary, but I was entertained all the same.
6/10
• Reply•Share ›
TheCutter • 4 months ago
I liked this....cute and certinally makes more sense than a plant/human hybrid!
• Reply•Share ›
Victoria Laken James • 4 months ago
U would have enjoyed it being longer, and at first when I saw mention of the ouji board I thought maybe they had brought the mother back from the dead, and she has her friend alarm the door BC maybe that was something she did when her mother was alkvs.. But I did enjoy this pasta! Thank you
• Reply•Share ›
mp2 • 4 months ago
Damn, hated that creepypasta
Terrible story, the point is to be creepy, not stupid
• Reply•Share ›
Tyler D. • 4 months ago
Cool idea. I disagree with the "5" rating. Short, creative, and fun, a nice break from the longer pastas and I hope to see more like this sprinkled in here and there
• Reply•Share ›

Well I gotta say Sup Forumso/ is a nice pairing

And polo is a very well known Volswagen car in Europe

>>someone is plowing through protester with a car while blasting eurobeat

Still waiting on these two
>/o/ as the Driver from Drive
>Sup Forums and /o/ swapping outfits

thx m8

youtu.be/KJL7nY3SkMs

If the Autistrian doesn't fuck off, I'm gonna get /trash/ to go with /x/.

You will

O.k I post another creepy pasta then

so close

Wasn't /d/ trying to get /x/? Did that every go anywhere?

do it anyway
this autist deserves is desu

>Age-Sensitive Content Warning

This site has scary stories that may include violent or controversial themes and foul language. Consider us an R-Rated website; the stories here are created and curated with an 18+ audience in mind.

Our "age gate" overlay plugin was malfunctioning and locking out people before they could enter their DOB, and for others the overlay was simply never going away even after they entered a valid date. We've disabled it for this reason, however that DOES NOT MEAN that this site is now child-friendly.

If you are under 18, you still MUST show your parents this website and ask for their permission before browsing.

If you are a parent and have discovered this site in your child's browsing history, please visit the FAQ for a better idea of what this site is about. If you find that this site is inappropriate for your child, please look into ways to block the site on your child's devices.

Just filter him. Works great

lets ask kek

Personally I say yes

This is awesome.

WEW
LAD

Noice.

Meme it lad

Well it's decided then.