I just...WHY!?!?

I just...WHY!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/election-ridings/canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot Trudeau is bad but don't think our cuckservatives are much better

Quebec went lib? Really?

Maritimers are cucks, full liberal.

Every day I thank God that I am not a fucking leaf.

Quebecois are the biggest gibs in this whole country with the possible exception of natives

Don't worry, a lot of classic liberals have been turning on Trudeau because he's a full on sjw. What i would be more worried about is the NDP winning next election.

this

If you guys ever lose hope, just remember that this was the 1984 election

Better map.

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/election-ridings/canada/

>that random 1 vote
kek

Mulcair gives me the creeps. The guy is possessed or something. Have you ever watched the guy's body language during parliament? He's a freak.

you may not be a leaf but you will forever be toothpaste

>Bloc Quebecois not first in Quebec
What the fuck is wrong with people, have they no loyalty to their own country?

>Progressive Conservative
how does this work?

they let in endless amounts of refugees and immigrants, but so they can outsource all the labor to them instead of because it's the current year and we have a moral duty to help

You're like the Germany & Sweden of the Americas.

Because Alberta and Saskatchewan are the only provinces that produce anything of value.
The sad part is I'm not even joking, look at equalization payments.

>vote

what do you expect they depend on transfer payments

>Manitoba cucked by Winnipeg
Muh gubment handouts!

Lmao those are some shit borders

UK is sexiest looking land.

send the America liberals to Canada and the conservatives come down here. The weathers a bit warmer, and we aren't fucking morons.

>Moving to Alberta after Trump's administration is over.

BC full of pro-immigration Asians, Manitoba/all territories full of gibs me dat natives, Ontario/Quebec cuck nation, Maritimes off-fishing season gibs me dat welfare state

90% of our population lives in or around big cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa etc. Which are all liberal cesspools. They end up dictating which was the state leans. Imagine if the majority of the US. Lived solely in or around San Francisco, New York or other lib cities

Quebec is invaded by anglocucks and immigrants

*Province

There's a high correlation between education/intelligence, and liberal values.

This. Canada has way more university and college graduates than the US.

Texas North and Kansas north! fuck yeah!

Newfoundland went red because the Harper government was FUCKING us over.

and less jobs

>graduated in 2013
>engineering
>cant find a job
i hate this fucking country

It will be interesting to see what happens when oil goes back up.

But you're still minty fresh.

A fancy way of saying moderate

ikr?

PLease don't bully Tiffany, she's cute!

Cuckservative

It didn't, thats why the party died. That is why the current "right-wing" party is dying.

They're fucking cucks.

Because they didn't fuck up their people quite as hard of course.
I mean the only reason there's still republicans in the US is that both parties fuck them up, while only one is truly blamed for it.

Literally what is the point of the New Democratic party?

Aren't they the same as Liberals?

What's the point of your labour party?

Let's be honest. A congress that blocks everything is insane.

NDP are more Liberal than the actual Liberals.

Fun fact Trudeau ran as a Moderate during the elections between Harper and Mulclair.

Fuck off leaf. You don't know our politics. We elected a house of representatives specifically meant to stop Obama. He was totally out of control. He illegally carried out his agenda without congress anyways. If he had congressional approval, there would have been no end to the insanity. The total republican sweep at every level of government in 2016 is proof that that the so called """obstructionist congress""" was just carrying out a mandate of the people to neuter Obama

>That is why the current "right-wing" party is dying

Keep dreaming homo.

That is why your country is complete garbage. You people can not come to any agreement. The worst part is that Amerifats think a congress that blocks everything is normal. Well it is not normal. You people are putting yourselves in trouble.