Aren't you happy the Muhammad Ali of the 21st century is white?

Aren't you happy the Muhammad Ali of the 21st century is white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9B6D6EbzkCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*picks him up*
*folds him in half*
*puts into my pocket*

Back to /brit/ with ye

tfw hes too pussy to face khabib

the kebab will remove potato

yes i am.

kinda ironic that a black dude gets booed at UFC.

nice to see a cocky white dude will make many generations of whites try to mimic him and go on to dominate everything YET AGAIN

You serious? He's not too pussy to do anything, he'll fight khabib if he wants to change that Slav raghead bums life. If khabib tries stand up with Conor like he did with Johnson for even a minute he is getting rocked. Conor also has a 4 inch reach advantage over khabibs T. rex arms so there's no way he'll just strike khabib at range, and Conor hits fucking hard. If Johnson who's an amateur rocked khabib with punches then McGregor will take his head off.

Khabib also hasn't fought in two years and his only decent fight has been RDA, when he was shit.

WHY THE FUCK IS HIS THUMB SO LONG? WHAT THE FUCK?
CONFIRMED IRISH ARE NOT HUMAN.

That being said, yeah I watched the fight live and he dominated Alvarez.

Nate will stomp him at 155 for the belt if Khabib doesn't take it. McNugget gotta drop the 145 pound belt or rematch Aldo.

We have huge hands

Youre not the new Mohamod Ali or Rocky unless youre heavy weight or more.

bad angle to for him to be photographed.
>so tiny

Boxing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UFC

Yes goy, do nothing but think breathe and live bread and circuses instead of reading a book, retard

His hands are tiny but his thumb on one hand is long as fuck.

That's not Floyd mayweather

Does he have big feet or does he just like do dress like a clown from the ancles down?

see

Edgy manlet. Not even all the belts in the world will change that.

Nate won't stomp him at 155. Only reason he lost the first time was because they fought at welterweight and Conor was a bloated mess. What other natural featherweight would fight someone at welterweight? Exactly, no one. That takes huge Irish balls.

Any time Nate fights him at lightweight he will lose, however Conor admitted he has most trouble with taller opponents with longer reach. He dominates anyone within the 5'8 - 5'11 range however.

Boxing is dying, mate.

If only those damn kids would leave his Lucky Charms alone!

Mashed potatoes are my favorite

Actually Khabib has a 64" reach, Conor has a 74" reach. So Khabib is getting punched from halfway around the world.

What if I read a book about MMA?

>His hands are tiny
Mate.... His hands are much bigger than BLACKSPLOSIVES

Conor had staph infection before fighting Diaz, that's why he lost

>irish
>white
t. full-blooded Irishman

>Talks shit about the Savior of the white race Donald J. Trump
>White
Nope

Diaz already beat him and Connor barely won on their rematch. This guy is nothing

sure

When did he talk shit about Trump?

See:
Sad hater. Conor is the GOAT.

Khabib pulls out of everything except for a goats ass. Hurt toe, pulls out, sad about Isis losing Fallujah, pulls out, doesn't want to fight on Ramadan, pulls out.

>all 4 grandparents are Irish
>be 6'2 with a big build, big shoulders, big wrists, ankles etc
>have little hands

lol he is an asshole, and just so you know the real goat is always a heavy weight. kys

Anything that broadens your horizons, as long as you make that a positive habit

Participant sports are great, spectator bullshit ain't

He's not that good. Stockton Ca vato kicked his ass in his prime.

>All these broke Irish hating bums upset Conor mate derogatory comments about spics and nigs

>Conor literally told Aldo in a press conference in FUCKING BRAZIL that if it was two hundred years ago he'd ride into his favela in horseback and behead him

COMFY CONOR

But the Floyd Mayweather of this generation is blick as night and has a bald head.

Boxing masterrace.

When he beats Khabib, Ferguson, RDA and possibly Nate again he will be the undisputed GOAT

He only has trouble with Nate because of the weight, height and reach disadvantage. Anyone else he dominates. Made the lightweight champ look like an amateur.

Mayweather is a little bitch, he's too afraid to..

STAND AND BANG BRUV

How do you measure the size of your hands to know if you have big hands or small ones? My body is pretty much identical to Conor's (minus the muscle desu), I need to know if my fists are big like his.

is he anywhere near 6ft

How can you say that after McGreggor Diaz 2

Nothing against McGreggor he's merking life but this is a retarded statement you just made

Mayweather would fuck Mac up so bad though, man. So bad.

>Mayweather would fuck mac up
In a boxing match yeah.

>minus the muscle

Dude literally weighs 155 lbs unironically.

What are you physically made of? I can guarantee you have small hands. It's over for you. Your UFC career is finished as I post this post.

The guy trades for a gruelling 5 rounds with a literal zombie and he takes 8 seconds combined to catch his breath because the immortal cholo is eating enough hooks to put the entire FW and LW divisions to sleep and all people have to say is "h-he's running"

Mayweather runs away every bloody fight, plus Conor is looking to fight him

Which is MacGreggor's only strong point. 6 months of BJJ for Mayweather so he knows how to defend and that's it. Mayweather would kill him like a Tutsi child on a Tuesday.

first post best post

That's after he dehydrates himself, lad. Most fighters walk around 30-50 lbs heavier than where they fight. They do weight cuts of bodyfat and water.

I dunno. Maybe he will be best ever to lace em' up in UFC. But who cares? That doesn't get him into the same conversation let alone sentence as Ali.

This weekend we have Ward vs Kovalev for Light HW crown and p4p supremacy. Much more interesting topic, desu.

Dude yeah I respect it but you gotta do what you gotta do to win and that's that.

If you unironically believe mayweather could beat Conor in the octagon you're delusional. McGregor has great takedown defence, strongest hook in the division and he's the best counterpuncher in the UFC. No standup meme needs to die.

youtu.be/9B6D6EbzkCo

It's still a cuck fag sport. And literally the most rigged corrupt one at that. I'll file this under "who gives a fuck"

>just one burger's opinion

Fuck me that's an awesome looking burger.

Cancerous opinion, how does "cuck faggot sport" translate to the bloodiest fighting sport in the world? Very strange opinion...

Also how is it corrupt? Elaborate you fool?

Half of Mayweathera defensive strategy is to turn his back so he doesn't take a punch. He's just get taken to the ground

>mma

pfffffffft

I don't think he's saying McGregor doesn't have good stand up... when compared to other UFC fighters.
Compared to Mayweather, he's a fucking amateur, though.
McGregor was a failed boxer...

A reminder

PS don't bash it, your lad bisping is great

This. Once a manlet ALWAYS a manlet. He's trying to compensate for being worthless. Manlets don't deserve to live, but if they must then the best they can ever hope to achieve to is to spitshine my shoes for minimum wage.

You enjoy watching mostly naked men roll around on the floor grabbing each other's dicks. And it's as staged as professional wrestling or boxing. The outcome is determined before the homos even get oiled up.

It's the "stylish" cut of pant rn

Looks ridiculous

Classic cuts always

Yeah, that may be true. I wouldn't call him failed, he didn't properly dabble in it. I believe he won 3/3 amateur boxing matches. Still, mayweathers strategy can't last in the octagon.

>What other natural featherweight would fight someone at welterweight?
>Conor
>natural featherweight
A natural FW wouldn't look like a fucking starving meth head when weighing in at 145.

Conor, like Nate, is a fucking natural LW, the difference is Conor is willing to murk his kidneys so he can fight manlets and act like that somehow makes him badass.

I'm saying I think MW is a better boxer than MG but would need to learn some basic Jiu Jitsu to not get raped by the Jiu Jitsu that Conor does have. A 14 year old boy with some Jiu Jitsu knowledge will destroy a grown man. If MW learns how to not get choked then it becomes reasonable to expect he knocks him out in a theoretical contest.

Get off Sup Forums and get off this island, you shitskin.

Jesus christ how tall is this guy? and i dont mean that in a good way

This guy is a shitposter supreme.

He's the next white australian

He's a manlet. He brings shame to the entire country with his animalistic behavior.

Don't know about the Euro circuits but the American ones are notoriously corrupt. Dives and performance enhancers.

>natural featherweight
he walks around at 170, the only difference is he didn't cut for the fight

why does he cut so much weight? because his whole game is based on distance control, which admittedly he's good at.
Plan goes out the window when someone is longer than him. he is the true king of the manlets, if you are over 5'9" his gameplan falls apart.

he lost both fights as far as I'm concerned, he never actually knocked nate down, nate was trying to bait him into a grappling match because connor has good takedown defense but is abysmal once he's actually on the ground

white what???? He's a scrawny little shit plus he's got his ass kicked the same fucking way by running out of breath and stalling by Nate Diaz basically twice! Only the second time he managed to stay alive and win on points.

irish gypsies.... almost as bad as leafs

>He got his ass kicked

I'm sorry did you not see him literally re arrange that beaners face and drain him of pints of blood?

Much love for Mcgregor.

Smart man. Talks shit, backs it up - gets a ton of pub for UFC. Kills mexican manlets for a living. Unorthodox style. Superb quickness. Excellent kickboxing skills. Excellent takedown defense. Entertaining highlight KOs.

TEAM McGREGOR

See

5' 6" officially

Shut up he is the only man in your country holding up your traditional values, now that you are trying to suck the dick of any tech company that lifts their leg so you can become the Emerald Valley.

Irish people are supposed to be drinking and fighting, don't forget your roots Seamus.

Potato speaks truth.

Crazy how being short automatically undermines a man regardless of his accomplishments.

He's 5'9 you idiot. Who the fuck is 5'6 fighting at lightweight and welterweight?

lol no its not

LOL @ other "same height" fighters

You are correct, it is already DEAD.

UFC lies about the height and reach of people a lot, I don't see why. Either the fighters report it themselves or I don't know. They did his with khabib too, saying he has 70 inch reach when it's really 64. Eddie was supposed to also be 5'9.

Romero is a top lad, MW champ material. Too bad he's 39.

omg he is laughably short here tell me this is photoshopped.

Manlet with stocky build and small hands:
learn to use elbows and kicks (did 3 years of TKD as a kid, 5 years of half-assed Capoeira as an adult)
learn to grapple (I did college wrestling for 2 years, BJJ for fun)
never lost a fight even against much taller opponent.
virtually no one is well trained and fit, so its all good

5'9 is basically 5'6. Anything under 5'11 is a hopeless manlet.

Nate is 6'2 and weighed 20 pounds more, pic related

> you're only boxing when you dont move and just swing as hard as you can, points dont matter its whoever hits harder!

Mayweather getting almost 100mil a fight while most ufc fighters get enough money to get back home and put a down payment on a '07 ford fiesta.

LOL

top bantz

Ali aint got shit on this nigger

That's a tough looking leprechaun.

This guy? so is MMA the new boxing? what happened to boxing?

Can this skin-tight-suit meme hurry up and die already