Rand Paul to Trump: Don't Appoint John Bolton

Is he right?

rare.us/story/rand-paul-will-donald-trump-betray-voters-by-hiring-john-bolton/

Bolton is a complete fruitloop, his one goal would be a war with Iran and Russia.

Of course he's right. I REALLY hope he doesn't pick bolton

Not only is Bolton a warhawk, he's not one Trump could easily control. Rudy may have supported the Iraq war, but he is very loyal to Trump and has had a very long relationship with him.

yep, randy is right on this one

Bolton is strange. He's a neocon warhawk, but he jumped on the Trump Train right from the start and has been shilling for him since. Maybe he learned something at the UN.

Bolton: make America meddle again

He is right and I hope Trump listens to his base on this one.

DON'T appoint John Bolton.

Can we meme Rand Paul into secretary of state? He does have very similar foreign policy positions with Trump.

Oh please make it so kek.

Hecis right! Bolton is a fuckin neocon

Absolutely. Fuck John Bolton.

>Rudy may have supported the Iraq war, but he is very loyal to Trump and has had a very long relationship with him.
The difference being "supporting the Iraq war" at a time of rabid nationalism and government loyalty after 9/11 and beating the war drums and being an integral part of developing the invasion like Bolton.

What will Sup Forums say when it's John Bolton?

I couldn't see it happening in a million years. Trump is going to be looking outside of government types for a lot of his cabinet.

So it shall be

I want his daddy to audit the fed. if anything, we should make THAT happen.

This.

trump is good cop bolton is bomb iran cop

Why not have both? Seriously though. The daily threads on Ron Paul for treasurer are gone. Are we even memeing hard enough?

RIP

Ron Paul hates Drumpf you FUCKING retarded roach.

I'm sure he hates the fed even more. he can leave once the audit and destruction of the fed is complete.

He would do his best if he got chosen as SoT, no matter what president.

>Bolton
>traitor
Merging with GoT universe now?

Based Rand is based yet again