What's their plan???

I'm mid management for a major mortgage lender. We had a meeting this morning and the boss said that in January rates will be raised sharply by 2.5%! This is unprecedented, as they usually raise them gradually. I think the federal reserve, which hates trump is trying to trigger a recession by causing a housing crash due to rapidly raised interest rates. Which brings me to my next question... the stock market. Why is the Dow rising so fucking quick? Maybe all the billionaires who hate trump are pumping it up with their money just so they can take it all out abruptly after Trump is sworn in office in January, which is when the rates will supposedly rise sharply. Is it time to panic? Never underestimate the international jew bankers, they are clever and have unlimited resources and they are pissed they lost this election.

they are expecting tax cuts and free reign to price fix you clot

the dollar is doomed for other reasons yet i highly doubt the fed will crash this plane with no survivors over their new best friend Trump

The banks never lose, they have too many people paid for in all levels of govt. Wall street is happy dodd frank is toast, and will probably be target number one when things get started next year. Back on the Bush jr trainride we go.

Creating a giant bubble and crashing the economy with no survivors.

we're fucked

on the brightside, there was no fixing this without a crash anyway

(((Yelen))) hikes the rate week after Trumps inauguration

Screencap it

Trump has a lot of people excited. It'll be great for investment. Take his infrastructure plan, for example: industrials are going up because, rofl, privatizing the revitalization of infrastructure in America is going to be hugely profitable.

#MAGA

Don't believe the cucks who say they're going to crash it all.

then why do all the billionaire jews hate him?

Because he's friends with other billionaires.

It will go up to 21000, then down to around ~7000. In the end of 2017 it will stabilize on ~9000.

>t. a literal retard

Inflate the already giant bubble, wait for Trump to take office, crash the economy and blame it on Trump.

This is essentially going to be the message (((they))) want to send to the world.
Never to elect someone similar to Donald Trump.

>>revitalizing infrastructure
>>hugely profitable

jesus fucking christ

>hikes interests rates to a whopping 0.75%

For the companies who make industrial goods, the repair of American infrastructure is, in fact, hugely profitable.

>implying cycle can go up forever

its huge for people who are manipulation millions of dollars

My only dream in life is for the global economy to crash and burn along with society.

Serious Answer:

the stock market is traded at a multiple times next year's earnings. If we are going to reduce the corporate tax rate from 35% to say 25% or 20%, the difference goes straight to profits, and better EPS, thus, a higher stock price.

Since this is Sup Forums and no one pays attention to posts without pics, here is pic not related.

That's actually how it works. There are highs and lows, of course, but those highs and lows continually increase.

You must be a libertarian.

I see that you like the chubby girls

Buy Doge

Dead meme dead coin

everyone likes chubby girls

The bubble was building up since 2008 the other bubble bursted. Obama made nothing better he only threw money at the POC clientele, which got him elect and he is part of. The statics are rigged and the "boom", which there statistics show was never there. The stock prices only raise because the money printed by the fed goes right to the state and the big cooperations it is not really related to any real ecconomic progress resulting in more and better goods. Still, doom Paul and the other Austrians are wrong the Keynesian can't stop the downward spiral, but they can let the big bust happen any time they want or never.

Trumps policies will increase an already high inflation, rates go up to counteract this.

Their statistics*

lol i'm a c[pa u have no fucking idea what ur talkign about

How can I cash in on my white privilege in Trump's new capitalist utopia?

no nigger, I am seriously a CPA.

yeah i bet you are :) and where do you work XD

how did you get your 1 yr work experience? fucking retard bitch

But the economy is healthier under Obama than it's ever been. Jobs are at an all time high with stocks at an all time high to match. The only way it will crash is if Trump comes in and crashes it himself ala Bush by siphoning money out of the system into a select group of his "friends".

I work for a regional public accounting firm as a senior manager.

I worked for a big 4 for 2 years. I hated the travel. So I have worked for a regional public accounting firm for 8 years since.

ok whatever ur still a stupid bitch

faggot

although chubby girls r hot mmmmmmm my gf is 315 lbs lol im shredded af tho rn 750mg test 400mg tren

>Obama tries to pump billions into infrastructure
>Gets shafted
>Trump tries same thing
>Billions are going to be made

do you got any more pics mr sr manager im so fukkin horny i literally jerk off like 6 times a day right now lol and that isn't countign sex

idk i cum a fucking lot im so fucking horny dude

:^)

You already have. If you were non-white you would just be worse off, you white trash poor piece of shit.

And if you truly are white you wouldn't even be asking this question, or acknowledging the concept of white privilege.

Explain for non native english speakers and non economists.

>I'm mid management for a major mortgage lender. We had a meeting this morning and the boss said that in January rates will be raised sharply by 2.5%
No you fucking idiot, he told you they're being raised by 0.25%.

You're middle management? Can you tell me the name of your employer so I can short-sell their worthless stock?

ok lata senior manager i gotta go

if ur south fl region i might know u >:O

ok,

say for example a stock is trading at 15.00, and its future Earnings per Share (EPS) are 1.00. This means that the stock is trading a P/E ratio of 15.

If its tax rate drops from 35% to 25%, that is an increase of 10% to its EPS. So now its future EPS are 1.10. Since investors are comfortable with a P/E ratio of 15 for this stock, its new price should be 16.50. Still trading at a P/E ratio of 15.

exactly. rates ARE going up, but not in January, at the December Fed meeting. and they will be going up .25%. A quarter point for non english speakers.

They are trying to crash the economy and blame it on Trump.

Checked

its 25 basis points yall

Let them mess with it. You definately can't stop (((them))) from anything - so just lean back and hope their messing with economy and the financial system has cataclysmic results and gets torn apart.

>leaf doesn't know about the multiplier effect

so the price is simply being adjusted to the assumed tax cuts/earnings?

THE FED AND GOVERNMENT HAVE TRIGGERS THAT WILL NEVER ALLOW THE MARKET TO CRASH

THEY JUMP IN AND QUICKLY STOP ANY CRASH WITH HUGE PURCHASES

PEOPLE AREN'T DOING ANY BETTER
SO HOW CAN STOCKS KEEP GOING UP

it's all smoke and mirrors

>raise stocks
>trump inaugerated
>fed raises rates
>market crash is "all trump's fault"

A December rate hike is definite.

yes.

and as long as forecasts from companies continue to be positive, it will continue to increase.

agreed.

this is an other reason the market is going up. Bond funds are going to lose value as soon as that rate increase goes into effect. People are re-allocating their portfolios now.

They don't need to "try" anything - there is another recession due in the next year or so and Trump's policies will only make it worse.

No Democrats to blame it on this time, champ!

This what alex jones was talking about. The globalists are trying to tank the economy. We need to purge the fucking jews from the planet!!!

CFA incoming, CPA big brother who actually knows how to do math,

In Sr. Mgr CPA guys example, he cant do math,

If the tax rate drops from 35% to 25%, company profits will increase by .75/.65 or 15.4 %.

Beyond that, he's right though. If the market really did think that corp tax rates would be reduced, it would increase corporate earnings, and if we are to assume the multiple should be maintained, the market would rise.

Send this Alex Jones. That guy, however looped he is, will want to know

No you fucking knee jerk retarded jew! Trump will need to counter the globalist banks from purposefully tanking the economy. Trump is not at fault for the 20 trillion debt.

Fucking Jews need to be gassed

Artifical jobs by the government are mostly not productive. Second there is evidence for most jobs created being low wage, part time jobs and further evidence, which even suggests the numbers to be artifically raised. Quick some evidence for this stagnation of resource transportation and even lower crude resource demand. Further idenpendent studies into the development of purchasing power show a decline. The decline is mostly affecting the middle class and working class ( not upper and lower class) and since those are the people who actually works, it points even more into this direction.

Go take Economics 101 and come back to me, sparky.

you're right in your multiplier.

damnit, I hate doing bad math

Cringe.

Working 2 part time jobs 20hr/wk jobs to replace a 40hr/wk fulltime job does not a strong economy make.

The 'wealth' indicator of parasite class (1%) does not make for a strong economy, in fact it shows how much is stolen from the common man.

Wake the fuck up. 2008 was a national heart attack, and Obama and crew put a fucking bandaid on it. No real systemic change has been registered except we have the lowest labor participation rate since the fucking 60's.

Treating the symptom and leaving the disease unchecked.

Pic is relevant.

look up the word "termite log" and apply that to so-cal tech industry.

>Artificial jobs by the government at mostly not productive
>Says the kraut

You uh, might want to read a history book about your own country, from say 1930-1938.

>a housing crash
>a stock crash
oh please yes, I want to buy in at a low

nigga if the economy will crash your money isnt gonna be worth shit

>them numbers
Roasted

This is why I put a qantifyer in it, i said mostly there are some situations, where it's possible that the state can intervene in the market to produce and provide a good, which is of positive net worth (game thoretically speaking), but wouldn't come about with only the individual players in the market without the state.