Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jPLQh70GNrA?t=4m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awww poor whining SJW is triggered.

Get fucked.

shut up, faggot

Is that the best rebuttal you cucks got? Truly embarrassing.

They are both whining.

>Comparing faggots hurt feelings with women's rights.

I think you have a bad case of "Retarded".

>Comparing protests for equal rights to a protest that the person you liked didn't get elected and you want to tear down the system because of it

It's whining until they accomplish something, then they can be "revolutionaries" until then go fuck yourself. Do you think those uppity faggots weren't called whiners during their protests? If your revolution can't even handle the scorn of the people you protest then you have already lost and frankly such a lazy and pathetic performance should be embarrassing.

They're both whining. All of them need gassed.

>protesting for rights
>protesting because your candidate didn't win
Really revolutionary thing you've got going there, makes the neuron wobble in there.

Both protests have one thing in common. They are not organic.

Not an argument.

youtu.be/jPLQh70GNrA?t=4m52s

You have to remember that the Left is one giant PITY PARTY. Women are not equal to men which is why they need special laws in place for them to compete with men. Same with faggots and non whites.

The trick is to attack the Central Banker and Big Industry class of society which props up degeneracy as a way to distract from their hold on power.

defend the sacred? wut?

/thread
And with that I'm packing up and moving on, guys. GG

It's still whining because of what they're protesting for. Back then, they were asking to not have whites and blacks be segregated. Now it's bitching about cops shooting criminals and being angry that a mentally ill guy can't always going into the girls restroom.

>protests for right to vote, equal rights
>protests because your candidate lost

Yeah, those are the same.

Yeah, really makes you think...

So let's do that and not vote in someone who will give those big businesses and billionaires yuuuge tax cuts

>oh shit wait...

No, this is revolutionary.
>Pic related.

Revolutions aren't singing and holding sings. Even still, those Blacks actually had GOOD reason to protest. Not the snowflakes, they are whining.

So are they saying they also want a civil war?

If ethnic minorities hate the white, western world so much, then they should head back to their shitstain third world cesspools.

The day of the rope cant come sooner.

Lets not pretend the riots wouldn't be 10x worse if Trump had lost. Let them have their tantrum and move on.

> Women equality
> good

Sure thing mate, downfall of society began when those "people" were allowed to vote.

Even sand people know that this is not a good idea

I don't doubt any of that, but does anyone have any primary sources on the matter.

Except they're literally not doing revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Ad hominem.

It's whining because there are no stated goals, or even attainable ones. The civil rights movement had clear goals, I.E. Selma march had specific things it wanted changed, and there was public support and real opportunity for change.

Most of these faggots don't know what they are protesting about, they just spout meaningless catchphrases. Those mentally capable of organizing their thoughts enough to demand "impeach trump" need to realize their is absolutely no chance their protest will accomplish their goal, they may as well be demanding the sun doesn't rise. It's going to happen, so stop crying about it.

i hate the left so fucking much.

im ashamed to admit it but deep down inside, if they got mass shooted, i wouldnt mind

Guy bunch on the left side of the image had a legit gripe. The ones on the right, not so much. They're fucking whining and it wouldn't bother me except they fuck up traffic with their bullshit. As if it isn't fucked up enough already.

>Protesting for rights you don't have
>Protesting for rights you have

Damn, this is deep...

1960s civil rights activists did not demand segregated rooms with pacifiers and videos of puppies

Pretty sure it's all just whining.

>Pacifiers
They're ageplayers now?

The past generations didnt protest democracy....

"Future generations will never have...."

Yes, they would have....

Is this picture implying that whenever a group of people get together with signs it's "revolutionary"? That's just retarded. It's about the REASONS for protesting you stupid fuck.

>paid protestors working for a foreign billionaire that also bankrolled the Clinton campaign are the same as suffragettes
Lel they think they are fighting the establishment when they quite literally are the establishment

I'm pretty sure the British thought of it as illegitimate. So what is the point of the image?

It all depends on what it's about. If it's your kids dying in some Asian jungle of no importance to us, it's not whining. Complaining about your made up 58th gender with constantly changing pronouns not being recognized is.

Remove rights of private citizens and business owners vs giving more rights to people.

Both were fags though.

all 6 images show people whining

The civil rights protests received large criticism during their days too from both the racist conservatives, and the liberals. Time will correct everything.

>Stop calling us shit because you don't agree.
>Literally calls trump hitler because he/she doesnt agree with him.
>Current day people/generation somehow cannot see this simple fact.
You are bullying yourself mate.

Overloads my neurons desu

>Omg how could shit be different 200 years ago.
Also, imagine the situation was different. Are trumplings allowed to do the shit you do?

But they're protesting literally nothing. No ones rights were stripped overnight. Nothing changed.

The column on the left was protesting actual injustice, not just being crybabby fagits.

No, they're both fucking whining.
All female right ever was given so that they shut up they annoying mouths.

>Left
>Fighting to get rights for humans that are treated like animals

>Right
>Protesting Democracy because my feelings matter more than literally anything else

Really made my neurons electrified.

I think the DAPL protesters are legit. The anti-Trump protesters are delusional, tantrum-throwing children though

"Women's rights" is comparable though. There is literally no reason to give them any except in hopes of them stopping whining, and it hasn't worked.

ingins

This is a protest for self determination.

Niggers are protesting for dependency

Big difference..