Take Back Germany

Dear Germany,

What the fuck happened to you? You used to be the most redpilled nation on Earth, you almost saved the planet from degeneracy and white genocide and now you have a president, steinmeir or whatever the fuck his name is, who's calling Trump's presidency a disgrace and openly embracing the cultural enrichment of Islam while your people are getting raped and beaten in the streets and your national identity is being purged by the mountains of refugees pouring into your country. When are you guys going to take your country back? Now is as good a time as ever, with Trump elected, not only would you have the support of post-Brexit UK, but you'd also have the support of the USA and most-likely France, soon. Take back your nation while you still can, stormbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranic_createdness
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37990316
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ7_M7t0TIA
imgur.com/HSSLAHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fucking kek
>this delusion
Germany was always the niggers of europe.

except from 1933-1945, you snaggletooth

the president of germany is a nobody, he literally does nothing but shake hands and talk here and there.
it's a castrated political office, purely for "representational purposes" though even that is debatable.

if i remember correctly during the drafting of our constitution there was a bunch of royalists who wanted some imperial glamour and that's why it's still here.

he gets 400k/year though and lives in a literal palace, so it sucks that such an office even exists.

ALSO WE DO NOT GET TO ELECT THE PRESIDENT. that does not matter however, see above.

the chancellor (aka overlord merkel) runs things here.

>What the fuck happened to you?
you defeated us in wwII, that pretty much broke our back

>the chancellor (aka overlord merkel) runs things here.

Then do something about it. Your country is getting fucked into a 3rd world oblivion, aren't you people tired of this shit already? Let the US and UK be an inspiration and castrate these fucks.

Times are different, friend

You ruined it, burger.

more like you guys

This is a good thing. Steinmeier pretty much represents the kind of politician Germans get more and more sick of: Top down, always trying to lecture, thinking everyone who doesn't follow his lead must be an uncultured neonazi.

This will backfire pretty bad for the establishment.

There is no way.

2 posts in this thread and you already went full retard, not bad.

>eternaly butthurt anglo

>butthurt
hmmm, im not the one with half a country ;^) You miss that clay?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranic_createdness

big finance sockpuppet for CDU/SPD/Merkel to talk trash about America. Germany under Merkel is falling towards political irrelevancy locally, regionally and globally. sad.

>dfw Merkel wants to go for another term next year

Krautbros
Machen Deutschland Wieder Groß

The US and Europe would've been a lot better off had we listened to Patton, but (((Eisenhower))) wasn't having it.

>I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them... the Russian has no regard for human life and they are all out sons-of-bitches, barbarians, and chronic drunks.

>We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see that they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it?

>The American Army as it now exists could beat the Russians with the greatest of ease, because, while the Russians have good infantry, they are lacking in artillery, air, tanks, and in the knowledge of the use of the combined arms, whereas we excel in all three of these.

He was ready to rearm the Wehrmacht and crush some Bolshevik kikes. Didn't like what happened during the de-Nazification either. No wonder he died under mysterious circumstances.

i certainly dont miss being ridiculed and cucked by my former colonies

This is what happens when you let the Trojan horse in.

All Germans who want to put an end to this PC nonsense should just stop paying taxes. What's the worse that could happen? You go to a comfy prison?

>You miss that clay?

Do you? :^)

Kek. You went from owning half the world to being stuck on a sad, cloudy little island. Didn't even have the stones to help Rhodesia or South Africa.

For a country that got its ass kicked in both World Wars, you talk a big game.

Full retard or not, that pic is pretty fuckin funny.

We have a deal! :^)

we lost ww2

>got its ass kicked in two world wars
>both of them involved defeated little cucks crying to Uncle Sam for help

We're still positive but you actually went negative. We have a few island around the place. We have norn iron aswell.

>we lost ww2

lmao source?

>Hello and welcome to this weeks epsiode of "Let me tell you about your country". I'm a fat anglo neckbeard and I'll be your host for this evening.
Fuck off already

Or maybe backstabbing Russia, and then getting your butt fucked by them in a complete slaughter. The Nazi's were fucking retards.

>We're still positive

But enough about your HIV!

I believe in you Germany bros.

Laugh to mask the sadness my bitter friend. It is all you have left.

Uh, he's right though.

>It is all you have left.

And the Isle of Pakistan is all YOU have left :^)

You happened to us.

>14 million Russian soldiers dead
>4 million German soldiers dead
>Russia got so fucked they couldn't even produce ammo without Lend Lease
You still haven't disproven that every party involved cried like little cucks to the US for help.

This. The world wars have proven that UK, France and Russia can't win a war without American help.

>And the Isle of Pakistan is all YOU have left :^)
we are not in a better position, so you shouldn't laugh about him

t. Imported 1 million refugees last year alone

I'm all for this, lets make Germany great again!

In a nutshell: It's german loyalty. Most CDU members are against Merkel's politics, but still loyal to her because she is the chancellor. It's a german thing, really.
But this will backfire. Merkel will be removed and then the object of that kind of loyalty will be a person who is pro-Trump and anti-immigrant.

I don't like what's going on right now in german politics.
But I know that Mr. Trump will judge Germany by her people and not by her politicians. I sure know he did that with America.

God bless our countries!

>so you shouldn't laugh about him
I should, and I shall! Observe:
Hahahahahahaha

You "invited" us...

No, we have to let Germans let in their own filth. They have brought so much problems to Europe. Two world wars and complete destruction of white nationalism, and now they flooding Europe with muslims. Just fucking kill them all.

“The Germans are not human beings. From now on, the word ‘German’ is the most horrible curse. From now on, the word ‘German’ strikes us to the quick. We have nothing to discuss. We will not get excited. We will kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day … If you cannot kill a German with a bullet, then kill him with your bayonet. If your part of the front is quiet and there is no fighting, then kill a German in the meantime … If you have already killed a German, then kill another one – there is nothing more amusing to us than a heap of German corpses. Don’t count the days, don’t count the kilometers. Count only one thing: the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the Germans! … – Kill the Germans! Kill!”

fuck you, bastard

>You "invited" us...

Bullshit, you totally crashed the party :^)

>laughs

You can do it!
Looking at how polpular AFD is now, you have a real chance to overthrow the cult....the only thing you need is a german Alex Jones

IT IS BEGINNING.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37990316

>They have brought so much problems to Europe. Two world wars

This is a lie.

>WW1: started by Austria
>WW2: started by Poland

We literally dindu nuffin.

>It's german loyalty. Most CDU members are against Merkel's politics, but still loyal to her because she is the chancellor.
that's always a thing, we are loyal to the wrong people, hitler, merkel etc.

>laughs back

>The world wars have proven that fucking with Anglo Goliath and his entire family is fatally stupid.
ftfy

Their anti-immigration stance is literally the only thing I like about AfD, though.

In all other respects, they're literally neoliberals with a massive privatization fetish.

Hey don't forget, on D Day at Juno Beach the 3rd Canadian Infantry Division gained their objective and moved farther inland than any other landing force.

makes you think

>Anglo Goliath

Well that's quite the euphemism for "Amerifat" :^)

People never research beyond what the kosher media and Hollywood shows them. It took the world's most powerful empires united, with a combined 50 million soldiers to defeat Germany. The tide didn't even turn in their favor until the US started pumping billions of dollars of aid into the Russian war effort.

Your retarded nationalism is showing.

this flag is more accurate

>Hey don't forget
I couldn't forget that even if I wanted to, simply because I never knew it in the first place.

Hahaha

Unification of Germany was a mistake.

The german race must be erased from the face of the earth for the sake of mankind. They're a troublesome race and wherever they go trouble soon follows.

I'm a lefty, I'm not even remotely nationalist (with the exception of unregulated immigration) :^)

We now are the most globalist nation on Earth. We're unable to begin a struggle because the public is aware that all our wealth depends on free trade and cucking. We can only hope that other European countries manage to reverse globalization. I have high hopes for Britain, France, Spain and the Netherlands.

>Unification of Germany was a mistak

This is literally correct. We have failed to integrate 16 million East Germans. They have become Slav-tier with no work ethics.

I wish the west hadn't forced reunification upon us :^)

SPREAD THIS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ7_M7t0TIA

DELET THAT!

WW1, fair enough, but you were kinda asking for it in WW2. Regardless, that little hooligan "Austria" is a bad influence on you.

We're going to take Bavaria from you one day, so if you don't like going down with the ship maybe move there.

Yes Germany, Austria totally started WW1 by getting Serbian nationalists to assassinate their crown prince.

Poland also invaded itself.

THIS.

Patton was so fucking red pilled

Nope, this is.

>We're going to take Bavaria from you one day

Munich here. I'm sooooo ready for that.

Sometimes I dream of a union of the following nations/regions:
>Bavaria
>Baden-Württemberg
>Austria (minus Burgenland)
>Switzerland
>South Tyrol

We'd be an unstoppable powerhouse :^)

as long you guys have the vignette that will be dream for you

I would agree that Austria was the aggressor in WW1 (Should have taken the fall not Germany) But its clear Hitlers aggressive expansion would have caused the war eventually.

fuck off with your embarrassing 17th bundesland complex

>broke our back

dont even try that shit, you guys have one of the strongest economies in the EU

Goat meat kebabs how you keep your slim figure, hansmed?

The greatest trick the Eternal Pole ever pulled was to make the world believe Germany started WW2.

I just don't want to live in this country anymore, I feel like shit is about to hit the fan and Germany will turn over night into an Eastgerman Stasidream ... pls help :(

No, I just go for a run approximately 4 times week :^)

imgur.com/HSSLAHA

I stopped asking myself that two years ago. It's pointless, really. Are they are all drugged out on the blue pill now, sleeping inside their baskets? Nobody knows.
But then, we have total propaganda blackout ans kike control of the state, so...
It could all be fake by now, and no one would know. No one. All sheep are asleep.

Not going to happen, Saupreiß.

Well, at least we're still far away from electing reality show celebrities into any office.

>you guys have one of the strongest economies in the EU

No, we have THE strongest economy in the EU :^)

Also:
>hansmed

lmao noice

SHUT

Media is a fantasy wonderland. CNN would be heresy here, it's that bad.

WWI culprit Serbia (instigated by russia)
WWII culprit Poland

I see a pattern here

The Eternal Slav must perish for the sake of the world.

That might be a step up from your current crop.

Why minus Burgenland?

As long as Switzerland gets Baden-Württemberg, it's all yours.