How the fuck do you stop him?

How the fuck do you stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313
truthfeed.com/video-elizabeth-warren-spotted-rushing-into-meeting-with-communist-george-soros/35778/
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop with this "HURR DURR SOROS IS BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT'S BAD IN THE WORLD" meme

There are way more powerful jews pulling the strings, he's just a scapegoat

what would give him a heart attack?

He doesn't even hide it, it's not a conspiracy it's fact. Do you even read the news?

politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

truthfeed.com/video-elizabeth-warren-spotted-rushing-into-meeting-with-communist-george-soros/35778/

You got to bomb the shit out of him

If you kill enough scapegoats, goat herder will leave his hiding place and try to yell at you for ruining his business

Drone strike the entire family.

Or a KGB hit team.

It wouldn't matter he would just harvest another heart anyways, he's probably gone through 5

Meme
magic

I've been discussing him with my friends, what's his end goal I don't understand

He can't live for that much longer. I think he's in his 90's.

>"BLM is a terrorist group and everyone who funded it is under arrest!"
oh look you're done

It's actually not that stupid.

Give me a firearm and put me anywhere near him. I would legit murder him.

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

>it's not a conspiracy it's fact.

Do you even English?

kill it with fire

Have fun in the party van, user.

The real question is, how do we stop his employer. I think Kek can help with that. Once the time is right

shadilay

That's actually completely legal to say in Murcia. He might get investigated and assuming he's not actually plotting anything the police or FBI will have to FUCK OFF back to fuck off land.

Lol,
we're already stopping him ((Them)) Brazilnog

His Boogeyman curtain is about to come down
>user is the weaving spider they fear so much

le mindfuck is has only begun
>PORRA

you elect someone who doesn't work for him in te most influential seat in the world.

Then proceed to watch him throw off his veil in a desperate attempt to assume control.

Wait a year or two

Suicide him.
Or maybe a barbell accident.
Would it be possible for him to drink some VERY spoiled milk?

Silver bullet

hes fucking 86, how long does he have? 1? 2 years? either way, he already has people doing the shit he has been doing all this time

It's my first day

Silver bullets work on werewolves. He's more like a vampire, but garlic? Polanski was a kike, go figure. Anyway.... No, it's in the system. It's the capital flow which is letting it run it's course, and all play ball.
Kek don't surf.

>86 years old
>looks like a corpse

How many babies does he eat to still be alive?

He doesn't eat them. He liquidfies their bodies and transfuses that liquid mixture into his veins.

He's already running from the reaper
It's just a matter of time

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam.

The Rothkike is not dumb, he will get his stockcrash and become a few gazillion shekles richer. If you believe in currency, that is. But that's only one side of the medal. The real kicker is yet to come....

Easy you stop posting these retarded threads

Perferation.

Unionize the protesters, criminalize their employers under federal law. It will stop every single protest incited by George Soros.

dis

Electing Trump was supposed to kill him, clearly that wasn't enough

Silver bullets are universal, they work on werewolves, vampires, skinwalkers, and even jews.

Kek will get the job done.

Sure Soros might be the head but the globalist elite are a Hydra.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

71 years is brought down by the average lifespan of dindus, the lifespan in America is like other western countries (~78) and for white people its probably over 80, rich white people probably ~85 i bet

but yes, he is running from the reaper, his time is up

By constantly calling him out. It makes normies curious, and they eventually do some research.

I don't know but it needs to happen fast, he's trying to incite race wars here too.