Fellow Americans who voted for Trump, the rest of the world is laughing at you...

Fellow Americans who voted for Trump, the rest of the world is laughing at you. Every country other than Russia wanted Hillary to win. You guys are Russian puppets now.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-14/chinas-xi-tells-trump-cooperation-is-only-choice/8024662?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North Korea was also on team Trump.

And why would other nations have our best interests in mind

Hmmm wow OP your analysis is spot on I am now #killingwithher

Wow I like Hillary now lol oops too late kys

Philippines likes us again too. As does Hungary, Poland, the UK, Syria, Iran, the Baltics, and the rest of the far right parties in Europe.

>doing what other countries want
Hillary voters confirmed spineless yesmen

Like I give a fuck what some cucked foreign country thinks.

Guess what? We don't care what irrelevant plebs think about anything.

Poland likes you only for weapons.

>every country wanted Hillary
>Ruskie puppets
What the fuck am I reading.
Being a puppet would be if we voted Hillary, since every country wanted that.
Every country also wants us to be little wage slaves and slowly suck the life out of our country.
Even if our empire dies, this was the best direction because it atleast fucks over a shit ton of countries that suddenly are fucking terrified that we might end trade with them, rendering them penniless because their economy is based off Murica buying.

That's as far from being a puppet as possible, when countries are afraid of you. That's power.
Probably the first time Murica has had real power in a long long time.
We are no longer in the spiral, Mexico is back to being a third world shit hole over night and Canada has a chance to lose everything if they don't start paying up.

well they can fuck right off now

>Every country other than Russia wanted Hillary to win
It's because most countries in the world hate America

>the rest of the world are laughing at you
Not quite, our politicians and celebrities are falling over eachother trying to denounce Trump as if we were supposed to vote in the American election.
The only reason they would do this is try and sway the public's mind before our "Trump" comes along to sweep us off our feet.

The establishment's getting nervous.

I don't know where your getting that info from user, but heres the real results

*citation needed.

*citation provided.
OP Lies

You backed a loser because you are losers

Even the Egyptian president wanted Trump. The cucked nations like our own, Sweden, Goymany all wanted Hillary.

>Russia doesn't
If only ):

theya are not laughing anymore

>Britain loves him
>Canada already agreed to re-negotiate NAFTA
>Mexico already agreed to re-negotiate NAFTA
>Mexico said they will fund the wall

>Just this morning even China is calling him "diplomatically impeccable"

>mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-14/chinas-xi-tells-trump-cooperation-is-only-choice/8024662?pfmredir=sm

LIBERAL TEARS ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS TEARS.

Why should America care about their vassals' opinions, they do what daddy says anyways.

Whats Russia's actual opinion of America? I'm pretty sure 90% of what we get here is propaganda.

>Every country other than Russia wanted Hillary to win.
Whoopdeedoo.

>mobile

Fuck now everyone knows I'm shitposting at work.

>any country other than America
>relevant to the world in any way

the world also laughed at Galileo when he claimed the earth was round

The reason Europe is so butthurt is because Trump will force them to pay their fair share.

They're just AI

US is the only player controlled faction.

I'm 70% sure that's Owen Wilson.

I'd need to leave my basement more frequently than twice a week to provide you accurate polling numbers

>my witty jabs on a Japanese satirical imaging board are going to leave these drumpftards dumbfounded.

not really. try again

I . ? .

Nobody but the Saudis and Germany supported Clinton, Ahmed.

>implying polls mean anything in any country anymore, ever
I was hoping you had some insight based on the general sentiment you got from people there. But evidently, you don't interact with people.

your faggots facebook friends from Europe dont count as "the rest of the world" OP

you need to be less closeminded and actually travel to foreign countries and talk to normal people outside of universities.

I have been to cities and small towns across Europe/Asia/middle east and Latin-America and rural working class people would overwhelmingly support trump in most of the places i have traveled.

The only "foreign" peoples who agree with your positions are elites city dwellers and college students who consume the same Marxist propaganda that you do. who consume the same.

Just because you and your "friends" in the labor camp all worship "dear leader" does not mean people outside of North Korea also bow in awe of your dear leader.

came here to post this

I can just see the bureaucrat in Poland trying to order the exact amount of toilet paper needed to hit the target dead on.

Pretty sure that most of those countries benefit from a globalist leader who doesn't give a shit about America. Russia, on the other hand, would have been left to fight off globalist aggression alone.

You should be glad that the globalists were defeated before they could start WW3, you dumb fucking pleb.

who gives a fuck what they wanted?

It's nice to remember it's the American Election, not world. Who gives a flying fuck what the world thinks. It's American's vote and their culture? Are you some kind of bigot that can't allow Americans to express there culture and beliefs?

>caring about other peoples opinion
Just kill yourself already, you spineless coward.

The two largest nuclear powers are friends now. Arguably the two most powerful nations in terms of influence, are friends now.

I don't see a problem.

Your laughter is nervous laughter.

Obviously. Because mainstream media in most countries repeats the same propaganda as American mainstream media. Russians for their part would naturally favor Trump considering Hillary was very anti-Russia in every way possible.

Only poor brainwashed retards born in the USSR really HAET America because when your life is shitty and you're a complete loser you need a boogeyman to blame it on. Most people don't give a shit about the US, some are concerned about hostility between NATO and Russia and hope they will end some day.

>giving a shit about what Eurocucks think

We learned to not follow their example after they cucked themselves with migrants

Someone Call AJ

>the rest of the world is laughing at you

They're either laughing at us or hate us, anyway. Who gives a shit?

Well, don't overthrow governments in our pet countries and stop building military bases all around our borders like WW3 starts tomorrow and then we can talk.

I'd rather be a Russian puppet than a puppet of cucked EU countries

It is Owen Wilson.

yall gettin trolled

>the rest of the world wanted Hillary
Well now you can have her

Because they knew she would be far easier to get on their payroll

You bottom feeders wanted Hillary because it was in your interests. Your cuck world leaders don't seem to be laughing now.

I'm pretty sure we rule the world, not the other way around.

Mfw he could please a woman more with one finger than I could with my whole dick

even if this crock of shit was true, still better than being Israeli puppets

I for one welcome our new Russian overlords

>(((Every country other than Russia)))

The depths of my my apathy over this are unfathomable.

Good

Fuck other countries. Of course they want a weak and stupid globalist in charge of America. Other countries are not our friends. They are our competitors and honestly a lot of our allies behaved like enemies during this election.

Fuck the world!
America first!
Americans first!

how did he get the shirt on?

> the world
You mean their owners laugh nervously while thinking about how to get their shekels in Switzerland on the way to the private island before they get impaled on spikes.

Is this Owen Wilson lol!

Trump is best

actually Obama's blunders strengthened Russia's position more than anything.

>Gives money to Iran constantly under varying bullshit pretenses.
>signs a bad nuke deal with Iran that the USA DID NOT NEED
>Iran uses all that money Obama gave them to buy 10billion dollars worth of weapons from Russia
Well done Obama, you fucking idiot.

Kek

duda will high five trump so hard that power of germanic-slavic friendship will evaporate the middle east

I'm not laughing, mate. Everyone takes Donald very seriously.

Hey, hes got to help his Muslim Brotherhood bothers out you know? Can't leave family hanging.

Why would we give a shit about what lefty normies from some trash countries think? Russia is my best friend now, along with eternal bff Anglosphere. Keep slowly un-cucking yourselves.

The rest of the world can fuck off. Not their country.

I was thinking same thing.

this needs to stop
Trump may be utter shit, but he was absolutely the lesser of two evils
anyone with any sense should pick trump over clinton 1 mil out of 1 mil times.

You wont be laughing soon.

>You guys are Russian puppets because every other country doesn't like Trump

So if Hillary won, by default that would make us puppets for the rest of the world. I don't mind being bros with Russia, it's how it always should have been.

>Liberals
>Thinking their lame middle-school shaming tactics have any impact on us

Yeah, you need suicide, you leftist twat.

Yeah, and if we voted for Hillary we would be puppets to everyone but Russia.

Why the hell would we base who we elect on what the international world wants? It's our country, not theirs. Fuck their opinions.

I'll take Russian puppetry over Jew puppetry.

Russia, or rather its progenitor state, was Israel's first ally and Israel would not exist if it was a question decided only by USA and allies in 1947. The rise of oligarchism, emigration to Israel, and French/German refusal to control its muslims make St. Petersburg and Moscow among the best places to live in Europe as a jew.

No eto horoshiyi veshi katorii ti znayesh! )

>every other country

remind me all the countries that are shit again? middle east is so fucked it's now fucking europe, who only has faggots and muslims. asia only makes iphones, which will return to usa once dat 35% tax hits.

canada does nothing of interest (busch league elections too. proof, trudeau) and mexico is literally where we flush our shit to

all that's left is anatarctica which at least has the north pole (santa btfo)

Why is CTR still trying to make us regret this?

Fuck off

already done with trashing your neighborhood, tyrone?