Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer#Career
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying fascism is wrong

how is someone who wants to reduce the size and power of the state a fascist

Fuck off with your mansplaining burger reeeeeeeeeeee

Who is this guy and why do we care what he thinks?

And we should stop calling them Dems or liberals, we should call them communists.

Anyone who disagrees with liberals is a fascist. It's not a hard concept.

>implying he's wrong

>fascists is suddenly a bad thing

>mfw fascism doesn't even mean anything anymore

>we already use the wrong word for them
>it's fascists

to be honest i don't know why we should shy away from fascism

i prefer not to be a cuck, and am proud of what i stand for.

>implying antifa isn't one of the most fascist movements in the world.

Only using the term when it suits them. Oh hippy looney lefties, dost thou ever change?

This is why its fun to ask them what a fascist is and watch them stumble over themselves trying not to say this.

Best Ronald Mcdonald cosplay I've seen in a while desu

>It's the "everything I don't like is Fascism, but what I support is actual fascism" meme

Their candidate's campaign slogan was "Stronger Together".

ah yes, that well known universal fascist platform:

- ironclad commitment to free speech
- campaigning for legal equality for everyone, regardless of gender or race
- suspicion of the military and of foreign military intervention
- hatred of secret government organisations
- complete rejection of any government intervention in the economy

the irony is that even though half of Sup Forums calls themselves fascists, in reality they are about as far from fascism as you can get.

Explain to me why fascism is a bad thing? Pro tip: it isn't.

He doesn't even know what fascism means

>fascists

Is that a bad thing?

Racism, sexism, fascism....what other words have liberals completely taken meaning from?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

We have to violently overturn an elected official and force our ideological views on the population ... cause they are fascists.

Is there any political affiliation today which isn't fascism or controlled by Vladimir Putin?

>people who complain about democratically elected president by causing violent riots, using force to silence political opposition, have complete control of MSM and are not open to negotiation
>calling anyone else fascists

hmm you're right, fascism sounds way better than the garbage platform you just wrote

sounds more like a bunch of whiny libertarianism

Fascist is a buzzword Hitler invented, because he didnt want to associate with that autist Mussolini

>Not realizing we picked "alt-right" because it's more palatable and has been largely adopted by high levels of power

It's no coincidence, Matt

rape

>Democrats want more government dictating what they can do.
"Freedom" and "equality"

>"Alt-right" wants less government fucking with them.
FASCIST!

The "alt-right" was a name Clinton decided on because "fascists" sounded over the top and ridiculous, they needed a new scary sounding word to frighten boomers and rally the nu-males. It didn't really pan out.

>we picked
Alt-right was invented by Hillary Clinton's campaign, you meme-cuck

What the fuck is the Alt Right anyways

How can you lump Libertarians and Statist Authoritarians together just because they watch anime and vote for the same person.

Only people who never read the definition of fascism call anybody fascist nowadays

Works for me

Oh it's the "everyone I don't like is a fascist" argumwnt again. Another word that the left has completely rendered meaningless.

Remember the golden rule: anything a progressive accuses you of they themselves are guilty of.

And this.

>replace alt-right with progressive
>replace fascists with communists

Alt-right is just a rework of right wing as a term to dismiss someone and discredit them for disagreeing with them.

You can fuck yourself, cuck.

cuck left.

Its nazi.

Not fashist.

Normys have to asosiate them with the worst.
Alt right=nazi

>Trump
>fascism

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

Sounds less gay than alt-right, i'm fine with that.

I'm sure calling conservatives fascists for another election cycle will yield entirely different results than it did this election cycle.

rights
democracy
free speech
art

it's a pretty inventive name

These people need to learn what words mean before saying them.

liberal

>be a word used almost exclusively by weird internet libertarians
>fascists

Hilarious.

Objectively untrue, faggot.

It's been floating around since 2014 until it was picked up and popularized by The Right Stuff and The Daily Stormer

Shitty news sites started running stories about the "new right" and finally large news companies and Hillary herself used the term.

They need a boogeyman to rally against at all times.

The less concrete it is, the more libshits will like it.

Fascism sounds better... I'd takes this as a promotion!

Hillary lost lol

Nobody in the western world falls right of center either. We're all as far left as possible, with the exception of all those lovely immigrants we've been letting in.

>implying fascism is bad
Shig

this

it is a bad thing.

If it's not a real opponent you never have to do anything about it. You can just whinge about it constantly for progressive points. White privilege is a good example of this.

> implies Sup Forums is any one ideology

why are liberals so fucking stupid, bros

>privileged white liberal preaching to the world about "white supremacy"

16th post best post

Ok, so we know lefties have a hate-boner for fascism, but what does it really mean?

Don't forget how fascists always weaken restrictions on firearms and allow alternatives to state education.

>wtf im antifa now

This guy is a jew, isn't he?

Reason
Truth
Protest

A fascist government is an amalgamation of corporation and government with a spicy authouritarian military flavour.

communist says what?

He's wrong, the alt-right encompasses from social lolbertarian cucks like Gavin to full-on Fascists and Nazis. So not alt-righters are fascist, but all fascists are alt-right.

fascism = actually enforcing rule of law

What do you mean by amalgamation of corporation and government?

> Stop calling them undocumented immigrants, they are illegal immigrants.
> we've got a word for that alreadyt: Illegals

Precisely. They mock the right for having boogeymen such as immigrants, trade with 3rd worlders, and Muslims while they rally against abstract marxist concepts.

All private enterprise is co-opted by the government to support an aggresive expansionist military.

Teen, innocent, youths.

r/The_Donald

Calling them fascists is a disgrace to the term. Alt-right is a perfectly workable term to call worthless NEET who blame their shortcomming on others and snakeoil salesmen who are only in it for a quick buck.

Too bad they are right about the race thing, throwing us years back if they, god forbid, ever gain some traction.

Sons of Liberty

fug off gommiez

ALT right is literally liberalism for white people

But what are the principles or ideas that fascism promotes?

I would like to know this as well

More like as early as 2010.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer#Career

>memes

Alt right was coined by richard spencer you fucking massive faggot. Quit spreading this misinformation.

>The guys supporting the democratically elected candidate are fascists, not the ones supporting the one who rigged her primary, put a fence around her convention, and used most of the mainstream media as a tool to manipulate and coerce her way along

pretty funny definition of fascist imo

great idea

Sup Forums let's start a grunge band

wtf i love fascism now

fuck this guys speech pattern is annoying

i’m confused about fascism.. there are so many definitions of it.
Where would it be on the political compass? Authoritarian right?

But wiki says fascist regulate economy, so that would put them on the left side of economic spectrum.

I second this motion, Grunge is on its way back I can feel it.

>- campaigning for legal equality for everyone, regardless of gender or race

really? I thought fascists are anti-egalitarianism.

It's almost identical to communism hence horse shoe political theory. Fascism in its ultimate form has everyone working for a massive superstate where the military and government are essentially the same. Communisn is everyone working for the proletariate, which in practical terms ends up being the government anyway.

In bothe scenarios the workers don't own the means of production.

who is the faggot who came up with the term alt-right. it's literally gayer than aids.