Ummm, I expected better desu. I keep seeing a lot of reviews like this

Ummm, I expected better desu. I keep seeing a lot of reviews like this.

Meh, once Marvel makes a movie about an Asian American superhero he will shut up. Are there Asian American superheroes in the MU? I forgot

Shang Chi. Cho Hulk. Silk.

Fuck it New Super-Man tops them all anyway.

Uh, Daisy Johnson I think?

Jubilee. Technically Psylocke.

>Shang Chi
This is the one that the MCU needs! Martial arts master AND Asian, so SJWs don't whine about muh cultural appropriation.
>Cho Hulk
We already have a Hulk in the MCU, so nope.
>Silk
Who? Besides, she's probably owned by Sony.

>Ian Miles Cheong
Isn't that one of the GamerGate supporters?

>Who?
Silk is Spider-cumdumspter. She was specifically created to be fucked over and over again by Peter. She does not deserve your attention or pity, just your semen so, spank your monkey to her.
I'm sure Slott would agree

I wish you were exaggerating, but I can confirm.

Ian Miles Cheong is a fucking moron and I say that as someone who is genrerally on his "side" in the large internet-dickwaving culture-war.

He's like a right-wing Moviebob, no principles and no interest in intellectual honesty, all he wants is to "win"

>I'm sure Slott would agree
Pity that he deleted his Twitter account again

Did you dedicate her some your manjuices, user? Slott is counting on it

Nah. I just cn't get off on contrivances any more. I wish I could.

>MUH SJWS
>MUH BLM IS TERRORISM
>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE
>MUH GOD EMPEROR
how are these idiots still allowed on twitter?

Because RT banned all negative reviews.

I notice you don't have anything positive to say about the movie.

Jimmy Woo from Agents of ATLAS is gonna be in Ant-Man and Wasp

He doesn't have anything negative to say about it, either.

I believe he was against it, and flipped sides. Dude tends to have no real backbone the first way trouble comes and folds into a new "ideal"

Black Panther was Donald Trump since before Donald Trump, I'm just surprise the movie left in enough of his character for people to pick up on that.

so twitter allows nazis on their site because Rotten Tomatoes won't allow fake reviews and bots?

haven't seen it yet

Silk is a literal mary sue, she showed up one day and was revealed to have spiderman powers but better, she is also a genius with perfect memory being able to remember any detail of anysecond of her entire life without failing but that's was never relevant to the plot at all.

The fact that a movie gets critics not based on its technical qualities but rather on how politically pandering and socially acceptable it's written is quite depressing.

>negative reviews are all fake reviews and bots

Yeah. But you know what? These movies also don't last in the public eye because the people abusing identity politics are never content with anything.

Hmmm, maybe you should form your own opinion and accept people have theirs? I heard that's a new thing.

>Literally any form of media is this
>This is the future America dragged us in

I don't think a Black Trump would actually preach to open border and welcome people in need.

sounds like a really cheap boring world setting/building

only amerifats buy into it somehow. glad tihs amershit garbage will bomb all over the world except for murifa

One thing is an opinion piece, another thing is when you base the entire critique on that.

>Unironically posting milowannabe
Kill urself my dude

>The Hero is basically black Trump

Wouldn't that inevitably make it "Team Wakanda : World Police" though?

>the hero is basically Black Trump

A black retarded buffon? I don't get it

>Sup Forums thread
>Not even a proper thread about the movie, just a screenshot of what ebin retarded e-celeb Ian Miles Ching Chong thinks about it

You are the worst type of person.

Be sure to advertise what trolls you, so that they definitely will never post it again.

I wonder if Black Panther would bomb if Donald Trump posted on Twitter that he's White Panther.

It worked for Ebert and Siskel.

at least it's not a thread about them bringing down the audience score with their bots and fake reviews

oh no, anything but that.

I'd hate to think someone would post garbage on the internet.

Yeah? And where's Ebert Now?

Well I'm glad to see at least they were faithful to the comics in one area

Murdered by the jews.

No, he never came out in favor of GamerGate. That's just a myth. He's a HUGE sjw.

Not rightwing. Actually EXTREME FAR leftwing. Try reading his twitter sometime (if you can stomach it).

He's asian, dude. He's also a massive sjw. He's saying the hero being "black trump" is a BAD thing.

I think you're about 3 years behind the times my dude.

>He's saying the hero being "black trump" is a BAD thing

No he's really not.
He turncoated more than 2 years ago, he's 100% in the Milo/Sargon/"Alt-lite" shitlord sphere, I suggest you try reading his twitter.

Silk was in Homecoming actually

hes part of gamergate so no. he said it to express how extreme/ideological it was. although it sounds hyperbolic. this dude often does the alt-right version of virtue signalling and blankets his own extreme ideology. a typical SNS ideologue.

>HE'S NOT WHITE SO HE MUST BE A SJW
Where do you retards come from

Ian Miles Cheong was well known for shitposting on RPGCodex way back in the days and posting stuff like "Hitler is my fucking idol" on IRC. Then, he retardo'd himself out of the forums and started virtue signalling like a madman, calling out all forms of sexism and abuse to score points with twitter primadonnas. Then, he flip flopped 180* again, and is now posting endlessly about SJWs. Man has integrity of microwaved soap. Is also an Asian manlet.

>reading the script accurately makes the reader wrong, not the writters

>Man has integrity of microwaved soap.
What happens when you microwave soap?

>ad hominem because I can't counter argument
typical

that's Arthur Chu you fucking retard

>Black Panther is what happens when Trump & Obama do the fusion dance

not your dad's Spiderman comics anymore

>Rotten Tomatoes won't allow fake reviews
Have you seen the 5 star audience reviews for it? This is just the first page

Hey mods, can we start banning twitter screencaps

thanks

not him but i heard he was formerly an sjw. he was running with sjws but got disheartened by them and turned into an alt-right. theres his apology video on yt iirc.

the funny thing is that he's from thailand or something, never been to America and all he knows of America is what he reads in a computer screen and yet retards listen to his shitty US elections / Trump policies opinions. He's like those imbecile Kotaku writers that write clickbait about Japan.

>but got disheartened by them
AFAIK it was because of the reception of Witcher 2, wasn't it?

Incel

>all the sjws in this thread

Fuck man, there's just as much shit posting from you soft balled fascist cuckolds as there is from the overly sensitive alt-right Sup Forums fucks. You're both as bad as each other.

They're all SJWs bro.
The only difference is what they consider to be justice.

It's called Sup Forumsmblr for a reason

>both sides are bad!
>that means I'm the best
Fence sitters have no principles.

>you're a fence sitter unless you're on either side of the extreme

It would be really cool if they adapted Big Hero 6 into a film, it's kid friendly enough for maybe an animated adaptation. But that's too small-time. I'm sure no one has or ever will hear about that series. Fuck it....

Most of the asians are in the X-Men camp. Jubilee, Sunfire, Sunpyre, Psylocke, Shaw, Armor, Karma.

Or they were whitewashed for MCU like Mandarin and Ancient One,

There are a bunch of random ones from various teams like Silhouette, Turbo, Jolt, Cybermancer,

>It would be really cool if they adapted Big Hero 6 into a film

Calm down Ditko

You do know there are spaces between being a radical commie and a radical nazi right?

What would a Jubilee movie even be like?!

>Fuck it New Super-Man tops them all anyway.

And he is actually Chinese.

No, Ian Miles Cheong was the neo-nazi sympathizer known as Rex. Arthur Chu is famous for being on Jeopardy and also being a retard on twitter, but not for being Rex.

Funny, since in Priest's comic Killmonger is explicitly compared to Donald Trump.

well if marvel made a whole movie about african superhero, I hope they soon make one about a movie about a slavic hero. A Pole or a Slovak.