Anybody else discover this website recently?

Anybody else discover this website recently?

I doubt I'm the only "r/efugee" here haha

I love the freedom here

Mee too. Have a welcome pic, friend! :)

A FUCKING LEAF

>Canada
checks out

Wow thanks for "derailing" my thread

At least I'm not Swedish

faggot

Very high quality 2bh

No you're not. Also, OP's packing heat, pic related.

Welcome to Sup Forums, now let me tell you about the Jews

> Cance/r/
> A FUCKING LEAF

Wtf I hate myself now

Day of the rake soon

Very sophisticated humour from Russia

The braindrain is real KEK

FUCKING NORMIIE GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

faggit

sry

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY AHMED

You have to go back op
The digits don't lie

>just discovered 4Chum

Sure ya did.

Lurk moar faggot

You people aren't very gracious hosts y'know :/

die

Get the fuck out.

Sup Forums BTFO :'d

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

The Mexicans are about to invade you just so you know. Get ready for your economy to get rekt

We've already been ravaged by oil and metal prices

helvete

hope you'll like it here

but you're still a faggot

While I have known of and even browsed Sup Forums before, I never posted until the US election.

You are a fucking leaf though.

I don't understand all the Canada haters here. We're usually pretty friendly people.

At least Romania is nice

>I don't understand all the Canada haters here. We're usually pretty friendly people.
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
KYS ASAP FAGGOT!!!

Well, that's the point. You are all nice, friendly, diverse, multicultural and gay. And you have le weed man as a prime minister.

I should also add, that canadians are generally the worst shitposters. You were shitposting by creating this very thread.

Im not a pol member and I dont consider myself racist but sometimes pol have information you cant see in the manipulated mainstream media, pol like it or not even if is a place for some fascist people the reality is you have more freedom and diferent people tan the majority of websites

Okay so how do I not "shitpost" then

get a load of this newfag
>sieg
>mother
>fucking
>heil
>nigger

j

top kek

by not being a leaf, sorry buddy but it seems like it's way too late for you

You motherfucking somalian.

(You)

Now you get ravaged by taco trucks and lazy mexicans who will take a nap on your lawn, and blast their music on Sundays at 5am

uwotm8

yeah but you guys are fucking stupid and your liberal feminist president is a fucking laughing stock

honestly, after coming here, how can you NOT fucking hate canadians

Yeah there is interesting discussion here

Can be a bit extreme tho :/

But hey that's why we've got the 1st amendment

Haha i recognized that pic so i didn't click on it which makes me smart and im replying to let you know how smart i am

Mami!

Ya I agree Trudeau can be a bit too much sometimes

A
FUCKING
LEAF

New here too, Sup Forums is harder on the Jews than Stormfront, God or KEK bless you all for at least being informed. VNN Forum is decent storm fags not so much, Sup Forums/pol is growing on me.

>1st amendment
>we've got
not so fast there, leaf

I discovered this website from fucking neogaf. Best thing I got from that forum.

God fucking damn it, who's got the leafblower?

SWEDEN

You don't belong here.

Same here, also some of the memesters here are just brilliant.
Also where else on the internet can you see nazis and israelis trolling each other?

i use to exclusively post on r9k alot of my fellow robots have moved into poll though, more action here and lots of politics.

First of all, stop flooding us with pointless threads. We don't care that you are new. Also, you should seriously stop being Canadian.

eeeeeeeeee

Kek wills it!!

Gtfo!!!

Fug.

Roody poo

f

Kill you

Fuck you Hillary Clinton

lol

What did Kek mean by this?

candy ass

Same, I cam here for the GOD EMPEROR xD!! I've been praising KEK for weeks haha! Fuck yeah MAGA XD SHADILAY AND PEPE TO YOUUU MY FRIENDS

MAY THE MEME MAGIC BE WITH YOU

I can't figure out how to upvote though?

You have to go back.

He's a syrup nigger

DAMN NIGGA

cuckdeau is complete trash in every way possible

I have been coming here for years. Probably about 10-11. This site was fucking SHIT back in the day. Chanology mixed it up enough to really show these faggots what a faggot was, but also deposited some new genes into the pool. I got more involved in the site during Chanolgoy to fuck with 4channers. I got really big on all the chans and all the IRCs causing trouble for the little mudkip tards. I also legitimately hate scientology and the elite, and honestly psychology too. A few years after that this site really started to improve, I mean Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums, but the frequency of good threads increased greatly, even though many channers became extremely pussified and castrated, and all the special interest boards continued to improve.

I finally gave into reddit and started browsing there. More and more it became my main source of discussion, memes, news, and occasionally trolling. I even eventually left IRC in the past (only temporarily tho, IRC is for life).

When I finally came back here it was such a relief to say whatever the fuck I wanted and felt. No upvotes, no formulating your thoughts to make reddit happy. I couldn't stop posting on Sup Forums and /k/ and Sup Forums for like 2 weeks straight. Just trolling the fuck out of threads and giving honest and poorly typed opinions and discussion.

If goot fucks it up he will regret it.

Kek