Which one of these countries has the better animation industry?

Which one of these countries has the better animation industry?

The States has some good stuff, but some of the things that are aired on TV nowadays makes Canadian animation look from decent to too good to be real.

>Enlarged america
Come on burgers I know you're insucure but this is just silly.

In movies? America. In TV shows? Canada.

half of a contintent shouldn't be considered a country desu

France.

that's just their fat spilling out

Is that even a question?

Do you mean which churns out better shows or which is a higher quality industry
I'm tempted to say Canada. A lot of shows get made in Canada because it's really cheap to make them and profits are really good with subsidies involved. Nobody respects the cartoons because they so often turn out shit, but being able to make money off of doing a poor job is a either a sign of a broken system or a really powerful one

Is Canada good at anything besides hockey and being annoying on the internet?

not having school shootings every week

Obviously the states, but before Harper defunded CanCon there was a brief shining moment where we made some good shit.

yeah but then you have to live in Canada

pro wrestling?

no you GET to live in Canada
greatest country on earth
god bless the canucks

yikes.....

Is maple syrup cheaper there?
I find myself going through a bottle a week, but like a tiny 16 oz bottle so I justify being a fat fuck with that
But it's like 7 bucks for that stuff, and all other syrup is waaaaaaaaaaay too sweet/thick/gross

I was even thinking about planting a maple tree just to get syrup, but you need basically an entire forest

desu Canada seems like a pretty chill place to live, like a cold version of Australia or something.

It's literally reverse-Australia
You'd freeze to death if everything wasn't trying to hug you

Canada sucks. No professional jobs here. Probably going to have to go to America

What field are you in?
btw people who take advantage of OSAP and then jump ship disgust me, are you that person?

Lol really? For every good leaf cartoons there's like 20 good american cartoons

In not on OSAP. I'm a software developer. All the jobs here are for shitty small businesses that refuse to pay over $50k. Meanwhile my friend in the same field is a junior dev in SalesForce in the US and makes almost twice that.

>hurr stop being greedy

I want to retire early. These shitty salaries just don't cut it.

good luck user, try not to get shot

I only watch American cartoon, do the other three even have animation industries?

San Francisco is pretty nice last time I went there. I'm not too worried. I'm worried about blowing my brains out at 60 because I still have to work.

What are the living/food/utility costs in san fran like compared to Toronto or where ever you live? comparable?

I live in Vancouver, so not too much higher. I'll probably just end up living outside the city and commuting. Renting an apartment for $1500+ is becoming a meme.

also they have their cool dudeweedlmao prime minister instead of our boring conservative one.

Not dying of preventable illnesses.

I thought Waterloo tech companies treated and paid their employees like kings.

>9 years for an MRI

> hurr durr Canada health care!
It's shit. There's a reason people are constantly coming to the US for medical care and not Canada. In Canada you end up dying sitting around for months waiting to see a doctor because there are a million rapefugees in line ahead of you.

late is better than never if you can't afford it in the states

Why the fuck should I care about the shits who are so stupid that they can't afford it?

>not having health insurance

The best system is one that keeps out the undeserving. Treating everyone equally means wasting time and money on parasites who do nothing but drag the society down.

Why are Americans like this. truly a doggy dog world over there

Not really. Just don't be a lazy faggot and you'll be fine.

Unlike Canada, America values hard work and earning what you get. Taking money from the productive to give free stuff to subhuman trash who don't want to work is disgusting.

US has all the major movie studios, Canada mostly makes a shitload of tv series to keep up the numbers because of a law that requires a certain percentage of Canadian made shows on tv.

US, but that's not really a high bar anyway.

International projects with canadian involvment > US-Animation > Cancon.

That's not even true anymore.

You're right though