Yeah, fuck it, you guys should just be called United

washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/11/15/states-are-a-relic-of-the-past-its-time-to-get-rid-of-them/?tid=sm_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dSxx0
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/how-election-maps-lie/
g.e-hentai.org/g/352225/1e7d95b274/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. If anything states should have far more power.

Wut

Conditioning. They're planting a seed for what they're going to try to do.

well, i can imagine civil wars starting for less :^)

We are still called the the united kingdom even though I can't name a kingdom

Either bait using The Leaf or just another disgrace to our country

I dont want Torontonians having any more effect on my provinces politics then they already do.

Fuck off with your NWO shit.

A necessary step towards an NWO one world government.

You guys should change your name to United too.

America can be United (1) and England can be United (2) to avoid confusion.

I want public hangings to make a return

>united of america
sounds stupid as fuck man

That's not wrong. The state level of govt is just a bloated unnecessary mess of corruption. We would be better off without it.

no, they're just throwing a tantrum because trump won

Could these people be any more transparently authoritarian?

>lose because of electoral college
>"hey guys let's change the rules"

About to click that link.
You better be joking nigger.

this is probably an echoing samuel

they're trying to get rid of states so that they can use a popular vote instead of an electoral college

>>>>>>archive.is/dSxx0

OP PLZ

Fucking this, how retarded can liberals get

Bingo, still a shit thread

A lot of the borderlines of states are social constructs, particularly out west, this much is true, but we shouldn't get rid of states. Far from it. We need to redesign our states, in accordance with the constitution, to reflect bioregionalism and shared ecnonomic ties. By all means, let there be a State of Cascadia (obviously sans the Canadian regions). But let's do it as the United States of America.

>pasting worts girl on an article to get more attention
>a fucking leaf

every time

sage

If the states had more power then Cali wouldn't have to fear pence sending half their population to the electric chair.

most article pictures are boring, Asuka is better.

New World Order
North American Union
Federalizing police

It's all planned.

>every country on earth is less powerful than the one that emphasizes federalism most
>better get rid of federalism because it's shit

>A lot of the borderlines of states are social constructs
surely you mean they are political constructs

Check out this article linked in that asinine one posted.

Election maps are telling you big lies about small things
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/how-election-maps-lie/
>In 2012, about the same number of votes were cast in these 160 counties (wine) as were cast in the rest of the country (grey). But, your run-of-the-mill election map won't show you that.

Next it will be: "Fuck the planets, and the moons! We only need one!"

>The cornerstone of our wildly successful federal system is suddenly "obsolete"
I know these fags hate the constitution but this is getting out of hand.

This is why I fear unrestricted mass immigration as an anti-raist. Hordes of unintegrated """new citizens""" with no roots in the country simply will not give a fuck about the Constitution or our nation's history and values.

upboated

>my social circle agrees with me

>expecting me to give wapo a click

God damn I hate the new Sup Forums

STUPID FUCKING YANKS YOULL HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST WITH YOUR NO GUNS

wtf i hate states now

lol state rights is the only thing keeping America from going full on Galactic Empire mode

I don't expect you to do a goddamn thing. All the information you need is in the headline anyway because journalism is dead.

What's even the fucking point of journalists? All they do nowadays is give their opinions. You did not get a degree in political science, social studies, or STEM. Your proposed solution to any problem is worthless. All you were educated to do was to write truth and convey it to the people and you failed at that.

>one of the most important obstacles to a totalitarian state is a relic
Save us Trump

ACYKA SUCKS DICKS ON A DAILY BASIS

Fuck you for misusing Asuka like that.

> They want neocon Bushite Bolton over Giuliani

Why am I not suprised. When did the "liberals" turn into these authoritarian aggressors, Sup Forums?

>obviously sans the Canadian regions

No.
We take that, too.

Thanks for highlighting that.
It looks cool, I want to travel it.

>ACYKA

I giggled.

the American united republic idea?

you know that California is gonna plan to annex the eastern states while basically Mexico tries another ALAMO!

if this isn't proof that they really are plotting to rid of America then just fuck this planet

You should double up with an archive link next time.

huffing paint post is at it again with more retarded ideas nobody needs

get a fucking adblocker

>worst girl
delet

and its funny how bold they are about it too. they just demand that not only the result of this election be changed but that every election be carried out on a new set of rules that makes sure they always win.

Day of the rake, when? Fuck I'm gonna' have to start going to the store more. Fuck Bezos and his shit.

Just like republicans keep changing the rules so they can win the house amirite? There's no reason to not use the popular vote to elect the head of the country. The minority shouldn't have the most power.

So, is this the official suicide letter of the Washington Post?

I don't remember this scene

How does she do it, Sup Forums?

The reason small states seemingly have so much power is because the House of Representatives has stopped growing as the country's population grows. Remember that the Electoral College is tied to the House of Representatives. Increasing the number of seats in the House will minimize the population-to-Electoral Vote ratio. All the while keeping the federal character of the election of our president for our federation, a union of semi-sovereign states.

couldn't the same argument be used for the federal government? why not abolish most of the federal government and go back to nation states. a confederation, if you will.

Did you watch the movies yet?

this is satire

Give me a killer reason why Asuka is on the normals' news article.

In these people's minds "state sovereignty" is nothing more than a code word for "bring back segregation."

doubling down on Marxist

why do liberals insist on making themselves stupider as the days go by

What a practical, easily attainable goal. Brilliant idea.

>Would abandoning the “United States of America” for something different present challenges? Absolutely.

Nothing too serious, I'm sure. He should write another essay about what specifically those challenges would be and how he would be personally affected by them.

>more people voted in more populus areas

Holy fuck mind blown

turning into one homogenous blob is like the total opposite of what the founders wanted

bye bye states rights!

But they want segregation in almost every incarnation possible.

the washington post has spiraled out of control

>implying this isn't a great idea

Texas here

Fucking try it

B-but I live in Washington, I don't wanna be here when fallout comes mate.

We should also remove the arabs from the United Arab Emirates and just rename it United (3)

LITERALLY what the Founding Fathers were avoiding.

This is precisely why Trump is now President. States rights have been overlooked for far too long.

There aren't any brown people on the nearby planets and moons to redistribute wealth to. Libs will never go for it.

I doubt that most murricans want to be ruled by Faggots from California and NY.

washington post is a relic of the past

Yeah. Then popular vote and clusters of liberals in cities that don't have to deal with niggers and poverty will decide our future.

Fucking liberals, i see through your shit.

If we got rid of states then the GOP would have more power because the only power then would belong to the Feds and the executive and legislative are all GOP controlled.

>images of neon gaygensis shit
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.
Sorry you have to go back to Sup Forums
Also, why do we even have states. we should just be districts.

But Sup Forums told me all the cities are filled with niggers and poverty alongside the liberals

>(((samuel)))

You'll get rid of North Carolina's state borders when you kill the last native son of that state. We've earned our statehood through a shitty history of hard labor and bullshit and I'll be damned if some yankee just decides to up and take it away from us.

Source? I know it's Neon Genesis Evangelion but google, iqdb, searching for similar terms is bringing no results.

>get rid of local government. Everything will be fine.
These people literaly know nothing about politics.

America is fucking huge. People don't get it. Like most of eupore could fit in Texas and LA mass wise.
They just want it easier to govern from U.N. Headquarters. Everything homogized. Do you think a man in D.C or Brussels knows what is best for someone in Ohio or northern Scotland, or even cares? Government on a scale people can understand. If anything we should have less federal government.
Provide for the common defense, present a united front to outsider's for trade deals, standardize weights and measures . That's all the Feds should be doing. "Unfair interstate commerce ?" Bullshit. If one state has better practices, just move there till the other state changes it's ways

g.e-hentai.org/g/352225/1e7d95b274/

Thanks fellow leaf.

according to Cenk Uyger and the progressive liberals, the founding fathers were slave owners and actually really dumb, dontchaknow.

lol commies are retarded

>get rid of states
>Suddenly congress looses half of its power as there no longer exists any interstate commerce to regulate
>everything turns to shit

digits confirm

There are so many Evangelion doujins out there that I can't keep track of which ones are official and which ones are fan made anymore. Some of the fan made ones have better art than some of the official ones.