This is what Islam has achieved and pol still hates us?

This is what Islam has achieved and pol still hates us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranic_createdness
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/8271643/The-World-is-sinking-Dubai-islands-falling-into-the-sea.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most secular muslim society suceeds, weird isnt it?

>us

fpbp

That was achieved in SPITE of Pisslam, not because of it. But what good are a bunch of tall buildings when your people still act like savages?

Imagine Japan with Arab oil.

you posted this yesterday fag

F L A T
L
A
T

You mean oil has achieved?

bait thread but I'll bite
You see Mohammed, that wasn't created by Islam.

It was created by the petrodollar system - or rather it was buit by western architects and indian construction workers with US currency acquired by selling oil

Oil is not Islamic - literally any fucking goatfucker ever can build a huge tower if he happens to strike oil in his shithole.

Pic related is what Islam created

FLAT ASS FUCK

Cool city, can I drink beer and have a gay marriage there?

Yeah, the NYC skyline will never be the same

>tfw can still see the twin towers in my heart

tha's what oil money and white engineers and architescts achieved ......motherfucker

its true

Well this pic is rather what happens when a ZOG decides to destroy another country.

Sound familiar, ain't it Yugo?

>flag
every fucking time

Checked

>Has stolen or fought against
FTFY

>ID

It's what oil achieved. You won the geographic resource lottery. Billions of dollars of an essential resource right under your feet with little effort to retrieve it. No research or development, no major scientific discovery or technological advancement. Just pump that shit out of the ground and watch the money roll in.

It's a lazy, weak and pathetic way to eek out an existence. Suit's Muslims perfectly.

September 11th, 2001

welp, that's a flat earth if i've ever seen one. thanks islam for showing us the truth.

This is what fossil fuels archived and ecoshits still hate it.

You mean the city designed entirely by European engineers and built entirely with South Asian manpower? Wtf I love Islam now

BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranic_createdness

actually no, islam has nothing to do with the fact that you have oil, or that you have competent foreign(i.e. AMERICAN) contractors who could build all of that shit in the middle of the desert for your faggot arab asses. islam has nothign to do with it. we literally bought your oil and you turned around and paid us to build your fucking excuse for civilization

>literal curvature on display
i shiggy the diggy

nigger there is more oil under the US of A than the entire rest of the world

>can I drink beer
yes

>gay marriage
no

t. grew up there

>this is what western engineers have been paid for and pakis have laboured on.
Fuck off achmed

Good for you, it's habitable, now go back.

based and correct

daily reminder the "worlds tallest tower/structure" meme shit was undeniably designed by an AMERICAN firm

mudslimes BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Congratulations on your toilet heaven.

A fucking hot crowded city built on the backs of slaves that produces the most pollution per capita of any place in the world and relies on western money and loans from ultra conservative Muslim countries to survive in the middle of the desert? This is what youre proud of?

>its the lense!

>Islam
That's oil money and tourism you masterbaiter

>Islam has achieved
You're either delusional or baiting. That was achieved despite Islam, not because of it. Also all thanks to the inventions of non-Muslims.

Dubai (the emirate) actually has very little oil, the city was built almost entirely on loans from Abu Dhabi and owes a debt of over $20 billion.

Here's what it looked like in the '60's.

Notice the building in the foreground? It's a Catholic Church.

Muslim countries (OPEC) produced more oil this year than the US, Canada, China and Russia combined. It's worth fuck all if it's still in the ground.

Yeah, "Islam"

i can only notice how the water doesn't curve and will always stay level

>Built by indians
>Designed by Europeans
>Payed by the whole world buying them oil
FUCK OFF
Muslims are a minority there

>This is what Islam has achieved

Or Google Anno 2205

And we are going to let them pump it until they're poor.

So what?
No oil
No Abud Dhabi
No Dubai

Actually, oil achieved that, not islam

Fucking kek'd

>This what European engineers and architects achieved

Fixed that for you paki

They only hate you because they hate themselves. By the way you shouldn't be proud of those buildings it's well known imported slaves were used.

All impressive skyscrapers were designed either by Americans or Europeans (yes there are a lot).

Same in China.

its behind a breakwater too

west bought some oil, built and used by western technology, yeh sure was good with islam!

>So what?
>No oil
>No Abud Dhabi
>No Dubai

So saying "it was built on oil money courtesy of western development" doesn't go far enough, as it's actually twice removed from any Islamic influence.

>They only hate you because they hate themselves
WTF? I hate western engineering now. Kill yourself with nigger AIDS, those cities in the sand will be gone before you can say keystone pipeline, LNG and increased fracking

How about achieving the fuck out of some stay in your part of the planet and blow nothing up.

You niggers need a sign on your whole culture that says how many days you've gone as a people without a beheading or an explosion.

they had islam since the 6th century and they were pearl seekers and pirates even in the 20's
Islam my ass
Muslims there don't do any work, it's all europeans and indians.
Same in Qatar.

Architects of the Burj Khalifa.

Can't wait to explore the ruins after your shit country runs out of oil to sell.

I've been there.
It's a shithole. There's nothing there but oil money. It was the most empty, soulless, places I've ever been. There is absolutely no reason why those skyscrapers were built other than clueless oil families dumping oil money into western contractors employing south asian's for labor. It felt like a facsimile of the peak of western development- only done by those who don't actually understand it.

It's also intolerably hot.

Wait a minute, that flag.

Correction, this is what the white man has achieved and traded you for your oil.

we got your back burgers, approve keystone.

Hundreds of thousands of enslaved third worlder's slaving at the feet of rich Muslim overlords?

Ruins of some shitty buildings that aren't even 100 years old.

Lol @ every faggot who actually visits that fucking sandbox. There's literally nothing there that holds any merit. It's expensive, has a shit culture and there is nothing to see.

>indians

They treat them like shit too. In the decade I lived there 3 Indian maids killed themselves by jumping from the apartment building I lived in.

Also, those stupid man-made islands they built for luxury homes are sinking;

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/8271643/The-World-is-sinking-Dubai-islands-falling-into-the-sea.html

Norway is an underrated country.

Problem is that those Arab countries forgot to install proper sewage systems.

In Abu Dubai, they have to load poop and pee onto sewage trucks to dump.

This is what slave labor made with funding by oil money. The county is shit and there is no civil rights

Yeah, Islam achieved that. Don't give credit to the Indians which they enslaved any credit for building that.

Only the left one is built and paid
The right one, the "palm deira" won't be build and that galaxy thing with 17 number either.

The "world" wich is the numer 4 is a huge failure.
People are not buying it becacause you still have to share your islands with people wich goes against the "private island concept"
They build it all too fast

i wonder what the future hebrew name of this province will be?

>european architects
>european engineers
>european investors and holdings
>east south asians slave workers

Islam has achieved what?

>This is what oil money has achieved and pol still hates us?
Fixed it. Name me 3 Major Muslim architects, who have designed something significant in Dubai.

islam cucked you europeans
islam cucked you south asian slave workers ez
you all got cucked

you mean what saudi arabia has achieved with american money which will all vanish into the desert as soon as their oil dries up? yeah good work "islam"

lol

It's the anglos though, all royal families from the arab world are anglo creations

>useless skyscraper buildings in the desert that will dissapear in less than a generation
>not building things for ruin value
3/10

If it weren't for the fact that these mostly Islamic countries literally have billions of dollars coming up from the ground, they would all be shit tier countries.

Be realistic OP.

>islam cucked you europeans
uhm what? do you think european companies and workers work for free?

Why dont they try terraforming the desert instead of wasting money on stupid shit?

This

>tfw you will never drink a cold beer on top of that tower
thank you based islam

Not really, i think most people are aware of how great it is.

shit,the same company did the beach enlargement in my town, fucking dutch van oord pedos

Don't blame him, they're used to being exploited in the colonies.

Dont think they can actually terraform it, they just pay out the ass to keep all the landscaping watered.

That wasn't achieved because of Islam.
That was achieved because a bunch of smelly sandniggers were lucky enough to be born directly above oil.

Wasnt Gaddaffi terraforming the desert before he got ((liberated))?
No ammounts of luxury buildings will make gulf countries beatiful or human friendly, they need to fix that fucking desert.

/thread. Besides that city looks like shit and has a weird ass needle tower. While muslims were killing each other Christians were composing symphonies and operas and sculpting statues and cathedrals.

>built on slave labor

>>Islam

Tell me, where in the Quran does Muhammad discuss civil engineering for skyscrapers in volume?

No, capitalism achieved that -- Islam achieved nothing but the soiling of gene pools