Brit/pol/ - Joe Owens Edition

Joe cucks MW ("the Scottish guy"):

youtu.be/IZQ7xiSkDNU

>Boris Johnson says UK is seeking MAXIMUM economic freedom from EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU

>Theresa May launches excoriating attack on Deloitte for 'touting for business' with leaked Brexit memo as Boris Johnson hints UK will leave customs union
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/theresa-may-brexit-leaked-memo-john-mcdonnell-live/

>Britain probably leaving EU customs union, says Boris Johnson
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/15/britain-probably-leaving-eu-customs-union-says-boris-johnson

>Google commits to £1bn UK investment plan
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37988095

>Downing Street dismisses Brexit 'divisions' memo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37983948

>express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/supreme-court-judge-criticised-after-warning-theresa-may-could-b/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Oq29K_Ag7M
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-vote-eu-referendum-not-legally-binding-supreme-court-legal-challenge-article-50-a7418706.html
niggar.io
youtube.com/watch?v=h5QKh3nr6R4&lc=z12jwp550vegu3ytt22gdt3q5uybxbken
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/angela-merkel-suggests-she-is-willing-to-compromise-on-free-move/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a British archaeologist.

FUCK SCOTLAND

Reminder to vote No in indyref2

Did anyone watch England vs Spain?

typical fucking England

PURGE THE BLAIRITES, COMRADE.

Reminder to vote Yes in indyref2

FUCK ENGLAND

I agree.

Daily reminder of which county is best.

Almost had an aneurysm.

>is that sumerian cuneiform user?

You clicked on the wrong flag matey.

((( )))
((( )))

damn welsh shit posters i should have known

Just purge all of Labour tbqh.

Where will you gladly repatriate in the coming race war? I'd love to storm this shithole and melt all the shite chocolate pellets to slag, to use as molten bombs against the attacking nog raiders

Lads I think my gf might be a closeted self hating lesbian.

>really good at DIY
>loves construction and things of that nature
>really good at football but didn't pursue it because she 'didn't want to look like a lesbian'
>really hates lebians (like these deep in the closet gay chavs who really really hate gays)

I never even though about it before until recently she bought a baseball cap to wear and now sometimes wears my clothes and I thought 'heh she looks like she's LARPing as a lesbian'. Now she has this new female friends who has no bf and they have become quite close quite quickly. This girls is really touchy with her, she is always touching my gf on her arm/leg in conversation and has hugged her randomly. She has also become less interested in sex.

Today I was talking to her friend and i asked if she likes hanging out in x place and she responded by saying 'I like it when she is there' and gave this cheeky grin to my gf.

Also the more I think about it the more things I think of. Like, my gf cut off one of her best friend's from when she was a teenager as her friend came out as a lesbo. She also says 'Lesbians don't exist they are just ugly girls who couldn't get bfs so try to use lesbianism as an excuse'. It is that kind of extreme dislike of Lesbians (but not gays) that reminds me of the closeted gay hating males who overcompensate for their hidden sexuality.

Anyone got any experience in this?

Who >Dissertation here?

alright lads

I hope youse have watched mah wee speech ah gave

youtube.com/watch?v=7Oq29K_Ag7M

bloody brilliant stuff

Which one are you?

Filtered.

Whats your dissertation about?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CAP THAT YOU FAGGOT?

Trip fags out!

Last night was a shit show thanks to you goys.

Independent Mercia when?
>Pro Brexit
>Not northern communists
>Not southern softy Remainers

I'm supposed to be doing a thesis but I'm shitposting on a Bhutanese calligraphy forum instead

Offa wills it.

what i want to know is, what everyone wants to know is.
WHO ARE YOU?
I've never heard of you, no one in europe has heard of you!

This is real life British archaeologist

>more e-celeb shit

You faggots are worse than Sup Forums.

I didn't another user did. So which is it?

can anyone give me feedback on my new video (6mins) it's about the Stop Funding Hate shit i keep seeing on Facebook and how it's a sign of illiberal-ism in society.

Feedback and criticism welcome

Lesbians dont exist

Literally not even me, it's a poor false flag attempt to ruin my good name.

>I will destroy the hwhite race

said the quarter Italian man

>Doesn't post link
>asks for feedback

I actually liked the Scots and respected their animosity towards Westminster, but rather than champion any sort of agency they just elect a bunch of whiny MPs who are almost all your stereotypically loony left women.

They demand gibs from the British taxpayer, offer nothing in return, then moan about decisions the country makes in its own national interest INCLUDING fucking Scotland.

Seeing them want to scrap Trident despite such a thing actually costing their own goddamn people jobs in return for no security for the entire isles, well it actually blew my mind.

Is this really the fucking best you have to offer?

You got Devolution...for this?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-vote-eu-referendum-not-legally-binding-supreme-court-legal-challenge-article-50-a7418706.html

What stage of grief are they at now to be coming out with this nonsense?

Someone needs their dick carbon dated.

Oreet muh luver

Both wrong

Literally did my entire dissertation in full 72 hour period of no-sleep. Faked research and graphs to look like i tried, wrote 20k words, handed it in and slept for 24 hours straight.

Scraped a pity pass from the lecturer at 44%.

So you're the bottom

niggar.io

I want to shag that cat desu.

I'd raid her tomb, if you know what I mean...

You lost so you can never claim to be superior. Now bugger off before we nick your women again.

bargaining. theyre at bargaining.

good analogy dude.

I wasn't even involved lad. I NEVER thread split or ruined threads, it's the cunt impersonating me who's always had it out for me, now he's even photoshopping images to make it seem like I'm gay.

I did the same near enough.

5 days of restless work to create an essay about fucking Space Weapons.

The most shocking thing is that this sea of typos was a mid-tier 2:1, I mean what even.

>used to be most powerful Anglo Saxon kingdom

good times, good times

w-whoops. youtube.com/watch?v=h5QKh3nr6R4&lc=z12jwp550vegu3ytt22gdt3q5uybxbken

can anyone give me feedback on my new video (6mins) it's about the Stop Funding Hate shit i keep seeing on Facebook and how it's a sign of illiberal-ism in society.

Feedback and criticism welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=h5QKh3nr6R4&lc=z12jwp550vegu3ytt22gdt3q5uybxbken

You sound like a bit of a bellend

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/angela-merkel-suggests-she-is-willing-to-compromise-on-free-move/

>In comments seen as a significant shift, the German Chancellor suggested that the European Union needs to “discuss further” the rules around freedom of movement.

>Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader, suggested he is open to rejoining the Conservative Party in a bid to hold the party to account over Brexit.

wew

You have to admit though, Towton was quite a bollocking

Funnily enough, the Scots themselves polled overall in favour of Trident.

If this isn't just a funny fictional tale lad, you're fucked. Say goodbye to your gf.

>implying us Taffys are peasents

The Northerners are the peasents, the Welsh are proud cucks. We stood no choice but to serve our imperial English overlords. If we resisted (we did for a bit), they would have just crushed us into the dirt. In return for our obedience we get free medicine and discounted student loans.

For some reason they stopped us making money for them with our sweet black gold in the 80s.

Get the fuck out rose scum.

Its about time we retook our rightful place as the heartland of England.

Yeah, tends to happen when you have an actual retard as King.

Apparently the modern western world is so far gone now that Nationalist parties are full of more delusional establishment lefties than actual lefty parties.

Crazy fucking times t b h

>Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader, suggested he is open to rejoining the Conservative Party in a bid to hold the party to account over Brexit.

Are Nige for PM

Puff.

>the heartland of England
1200 years too late for that buddy

How's he got your tripcode then homo man? I was the other user who guessed you were a poofter

Yeah my voice kinda sucks, I'm trying to improve it and video making is part of it.

Literally nothing of any historical value came from these lands.

Until i was about 18 i was convinced the entire midlands was just posh country houses and farms, i can't believe people actually live in this barren land.

You got to keep your Prince too!

The SNP isn't in the least bit nationalist. It's a left wing party that wants to take complete control of Scotland.

Fucking southern puffs

I'd actually vote Tory if he joined and became leader. Do see it happening though, Tories hate him too much.

Fuck all of you

I used to live there, people are pretty nice, country side is really nice. That's about it, it has quite a few castles and shit and wasn't affected too much by WW2

>Joe video
I don't actually need to watch it do I?
I know exactly how it's going to go.

Are you closeted?

I think we can do better than that lads.

Fuck tripfags for ruining comfy hours last night!

>Tories hate him too much
Only half of the party - the red half. The other half love him, or merely respect him for creating a conservative culture in this country.

What's gone can come again.

>southern puffs
?

Its nice, but theres fuck all there. Its just fields and towns that exist for no reason other than they were the medieval equivalent of a Little Chef on the side of the motorway.

Anyone below Manchester is a southern poofta

Stop responding to him.

Need to get Sheffield in there too

>(You)

We fucking did it lads!

Ah, the usual "everything south of me is a southerner".

Sheffield is south of Manchester

Tories like winning elections with phat majorities more than they hate Nige. They lost seats to Labour because they bled votes to UKIP and still won a majority. Nige in the Tories would essentially kill UKIP and solidify the 1000 year Tory reich

Kinda generic but not bad for a first attempt lad.

Gies a whiff

I was being pretty generous with that, I'm not from Manchester.

In short Scots Nationalism and The two big parties

Same. Lit review due in.

This gives me nightmares