Global Temperatures Dropping at Record Pace

Only Trrump can save us from the coming Ice Age.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclimatescience.com/2016/11/record-global-cooling-over-the-last-eight-months/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought the earth was warming up ?

Over the last eight months, global temperatures over land have cooled a record 1.2 C. November is seeing record cold in Russia and South Australia, so we should see the record cooling trend continue.

Can't wait

Maybe because it's fucking winter that it's cold ?

proofs?

He hasn't even Taken office yet and Global Warming has ended. How BASED is this man?

They changed it to "climate change" to cover their bases

Gr8 b8 m8

>American education

realclimatescience.com/2016/11/record-global-cooling-over-the-last-eight-months/

deport the cold

Sounds great, long-sleeve shirt weather for whites is a death sentence for the mud-bloods.

Huh, so much for global warming.

Member last year when winter was unusually warm and everyone cried "climate change!" and now it's getting cold cuz it's getting cold. Makes perfect sense to me.

And yet it's currently 84℉ where I live.

And tuque weather is genocide-tier.

I've always worried over galactical changes, can someone calm my tits down?

Probably cause by Hell freezing over

lets wait a few years before we pop the champagne and verify this trend. I'm all for it if it's true.

At the same time I don't want people to use this as a reason to keep burning fossil fuels.

>Some of the largest sectors of job growth are in renewables
>we will run out of fossil fuels one day
>fossil fuel companies account for some of the largest corruption in our government

I've moved over almost entirely to solar now. Only on the grid to use AC during the summer

>Maryland
>Middle of November
>65 degrees
>driving around with the windows down in a t-shirt

Thank you based climate change