Is basic human anatomy offensive?

Is basic human anatomy offensive?

Neither drawing demonstrates any understanding of basic human anatomy, OP.

Feminsists hate the concept of sex becasue it revolts them, so they want to censor and expunge any kind of thing that makes them sexually pleasing to men. Why do you think selfish whores like scarjo get breast reductions?

so this is ... the competence of a cartoon professional... wow

Sjws are regressive in this as in many other things, to them everyone should be a sexless blob devoid of anything resembling human sexual characteristics. When the world is gray and shapeless then they'll be happy though probably not they'd find something new to complain about.

I don't know OP, apparently boobs are inappropriate, because that's totally a good message for kids.

why is right's mouth hanging off her face?

There's such a thing as sex-positive feminists, user. The sex-negative ones don't speak for all of them.

Mrs. Keen was an early waifu for me. I'm disappointed.

That's just how the lefties work, user. If they see something someone might be envious of, they take it away. Communist equality = everyone being equally pathetic and miserable.
Sorry for being Sup Forums, but SJW movement is a fucking cancerous tumor.

This is like saying that bronies don't speak for all MLP fans. If you want to be part of a group you need to deal with the fact you will always get associated with the shittiest part of it.

You know now everyone on the left is a shrieking sjw, just like not how everyone on the right is a knuckle dragging Sup Forumstard though you clearly are.

Only to religious nutbags, but they don't understand how the world works anyway.

Never mind the chest, NuKeane's eyes seem awfully big for what's supposed to be an adult character.

>C-c-c-c-COMMIES
Take your pills, grandpa.

They make up the bulk of the movement, and the so called “sex positive ones” are just as bad by saying sexualization is bad for characters in movies and comics
But the left wasnt like this until third wave feminists took over during the 2010s. They were never this genophobic before hanf

>Pedo takes over series
>removes mature female character
>Removes mature features from other female characters
>gets to self-insert for his 6 year old waifu

How does it feel knowing you have become just as prudish and offended as the soccor moms and jesus freaks brought up

Yes. This should not be allowed

Ah yes, this literal bowling pin with a head wider than her torse and as tall as her legs, eyes as big as her mouth, and eyelashes as long as her nose is significantly improved by breast that are just the letter C
>"Why can't they put breast in my children's cartoons"
This is not a good use of anyone's time to care about

do you just want every cartoon to look like BTAS/Johnny Quest or what

Miss Simian from Gumball has drooping breasts.

How surprising.

I disagree, my dude.

>women altering their body is so selfish
>now I can't get off to them REEEEEE

And she is ugly as hell. Good looking character like Nicole and Yuki are flat in the normal artstyle

the left image is blatantly less appealing to look at than the right one, even ignoring the breasts. for starters the long neck is offputting and her left hand is turned weird

>sex-positive feminists
Yes they are sex positive for women but not for men, it's only sex positive when looking at it from the woman's point of view.
Then there's the full on prudish feminists, both don't much care for male sexuality.

t. sperg that made a fuss in Mcdonalds because he wanted the szechuan souce and now is buttmad because Rick & Morty fans are seem as the bottom of the barrel of human dignity now.

Its obvious what OP was talking about, just because youre a flat chested cunt doesnt mean you have to censor breasts fron the media
It shows theyre are so prudish and hateful of men that they dont want to look appealing at all to then so they make themselves ugly on purpose

Love how the people in this thread are pretending conservatives never censor sexuality and it's a SJW invention

There's a reason why marxist feminists are going out of their way to help aid the implementation of sharia law in the west. They want to lose agency and be dominated and shamed by strong men, and masking sexual features is part of it such that only their husbands/masters can enjoy their bodies. Feminism is not so much a rebellion as it is a quest to find a man that will answer to their tests and put them in their place accordingly. It's nature's way of seeping through the concrete cracks of the artificially equal world that man was working towards.

YES!!!!!!!!!

NuPPG was never going to resemble OG PPG unless it rebooted on AS like Samurai Jack.

>they make themselves ugly on purpose
Or maybe they don't want to deal with heavy bags of fat getting in the way and being uncomfortable

I hate the modern left bevause theyve become just as backwards and strict as conservatives, it doesnt give them an excuse and i also think people should go after modern conservatives just the same. Its like both sides are now extremly pious and insanely dictatorial in their views

Alright, so you're an alt-right, misogynistic, racist pedophile then?

Yeah, there are two main kinds of feminists, the ones that are so unattractive they think all attractive woman should die just because they can't get laid, and the ones that are attractive but don't like to be seem as sluts by society just because they sleep with a different man every night.

Yes, then they are making themselves ugly because beauty is “too hard” just like every modern lazy entitled snowflake who thinks because of too many participation prizes as a kid they shouldnt have to work for anything

>It shows theyre are so prudish and hateful of men that they dont want to look appealing at all to then so they make themselves ugly on purpose

And forcing someone to look the way you want isn't selfish because...?

Conservatives aren't the opposite of SJW's.

Actually the two groups have more in common than people are comfortable admitting.

(You)
>and the ones that are attractive but don't like to be seem as sluts by society just because they sleep with a different man every night.
Those ones also shame men for sexualizing women, with all those “my black dress doesnt mean consent” bullshit

Everything after alt-right is redundant there.

Basically ask the question, can a guy enjoy it?
If the answer is yes then it must be changed and will be targeted by certain kinds of people, as in Miss Bellum.

Are you implying you aren't part of that anonymous hacker group, the infamous Four-Chan?

>“my black dress doesnt mean consent” bullshit

Calm down, Muhammad

Im sorry but i think asking peoole to do basic hygine and actually try to look acceptable isnt too much to ask, and i cant believe in this day and age people honestly think it is
I hate the left now because theyve gotten so conservative, theyre literally defending abusive rapist homophobes just becasue theyre brown now

So what you saying is moderate = master race.

Because to a surprisingly large amount of women, anytime a man draws nearly anything remotely female form it is taken to be just a masturbatory aid, or he is a chauvinist asshole drawing boobs.

It's the progression from women pissed off at random horny fuckers drawing massive boobs on doodles to just any boob of any kind appearing on any character at all.

Oh, is the joke here that you actually are part of the alt-right, misogynistic, racist pedophiles section of Sup Forums then?

I don't even know how to respond to this.

>Im sorry but i think asking peoole to do basic hygine and actually try to look acceptable isnt too much to ask
What does that have to do with beast reduction or other types of surgery?
Expecting basic hygiene =/= crying because a woman made her tits smaller and it triggered you

>Its obvious what OP was talking about, just because youre a flat chested cunt doesnt mean you have to censor breasts fron the media

This, Craig Mccracken didn't designed her with breasts because he wanted people to jerk off to her, but because having breasts is something common with adult women.

Pretty much, even though my views are more liberal then anything else
Agreeing to sex then regretting it afterwards isnt rape, stacy
I love how women feel so challenged by fucking 2D drawings now, its hilarious in some ways and sad in others

Making your tits smaller because of youre hatred for men looking at you is why youre alone, becauss you made yourself uglier just to spite men

The other nuPPG females have breasts, so why is the argument "SJWs want to remove breasts reeeeee", specially when even feminists on tumblr complained about the change?

This was kind of a thing in the 90's when you had characters that actually were drawn by horny fuckers and they consisted of glaringly large boobs jiggling around. But that has generated a kind of backlash that now asserts any breast appearance on screen regardless of character type is problematic. Or the guys in charge are afraid some bitch looking to stir up some trouble will consider it problematic and attempt to sue them.

>The other nuPPG females have breasts
Citation needed, and also because we know they have done stuff similar like removing miss bellum

It becomes offense when a child is exposed to a cartoon woman with pronounced breasts and a curvy figure.

And if a woman makes herself ugly how exactly is that a problem, unless you personally wanted to fuck her?

>Making your tits smaller because of youre hatred for men
Sure, if that was actually the reason that ever happened, you delusional moron.

This is how I can tell you have never had a gf and your mother left you dad. Big breasts can cause a lot of issues, plenty of women find ways to deal with them and if you're rich and not actively making money off your chest, surgery is a good option.

>This was kind of a thing in the 90's when you had characters that actually were drawn by horny fuckers and they consisted of glaringly large boobs jiggling around.
This isnt a problem at all and i continue my argument by saying its fucking pathetic that women feel so threatened by cartoon characters looking better then them now

Its just a shit cartoon y'all calm your tits.
Can you keep this political bullshit off this board?

Did you even read the post you responded to?

Because they are getting ugly enmasse all becasue of their msiandrist hatred of men
>you dont agree with me so ill use sex as a weapon and call you a virgin for not obeying me
Everytime

>Can you keep this political bullshit off this board?
As long as people are using media for their political platform politics will always forever be relevant.

You really think Scarjo has trouble getting a date? Isn't she married?

>Everytime
Because it's true.

Ms Keane wasn't even a titty monster in the original series, wtf are you talking about

Do you even watch the show or just complain about it?

Not until feminists get their poltics outve our cartoons
Reducing breasts because theyre heavy is because theyre lazy bitchs who cant keep up a good appearance out of sloth

It's a problem when they form large coalitions that dedicate their time and effort to putting a company out of business and everyone involved jobless. If it was just people bitching online then nobody would ever care. But the fact that a studio does care means that there is something to fear from them.

>le both sides are the same -man
If you compare voting records of liberal and conservative politicians (you know, the ones who are actually in position to be agents of change in the US) you'll see how lazy and dangerous this argument is.

You seem to be really triggered that you can't jack off to random celebrity women anymore

No its not, and its not like you have or ever will have sex

It's all stemming from >Why do you think selfish whores like scarjo get breast reductions?

Don't worry if it sounds like a really stupid argument, because it is.

That obese bitch has had more sex than you ever will lmao

What are they supposed to reduce them through exercise or something? Because depending on your genetics, that might not have that much of an effect,

getting laid with a dildo doesn't count

It's literally like we don't even have mods.
Just fucking perma ban anyone who brings up politics outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums Mods and Sup Forums will be a better place.

Obviously, otherwise people wouldn't be required to wear clothes in public.

Those big honkers she used to have were the result of a boobjob, originally she was a lowly B cup. Maybe she wanted to go back to her natural size now that she's getting older and backpain/arthritis is setting in., maybe she thought fake tits would look distasteful in old age. In any case you're an entitled fuckhead.

Delusional or just sheltered?

Have fun being a fucking sheep and believing the one party is better then the other meme, you fucking close minded lamb to the slaughter

>all feminists are sex-negative

Wrong.

This is the thing about Sup Forumstards, they have the game sinched up.
>Character design lost boobs! It's a political agenda, now the thread is Sup Forums related
>Black character in a prominent role? It's a political agenda! The thread is now a Sup Forums thread
I mean you just have to go into the new Kickass threads to see how fucking stupid these people are. When they get eternally BTFO for calling Mark "HULK HORNY" Millar an SJW they just start purely shitposting and going "I-I WAS BEING IRONIC SHITLORDS".

>specially when even feminists on tumblr complained about the change?
They didn't.

She has never seen a dick in real life and never will
>lmao
Kill yourself
Reducing breasts at all is a bad thing, just accept what you got and dont be some sex negative cunt and ruin them
Celebrities are owned by the masses, im enrtirely right to be entitled because she is the property of movie goers and our glorified sex toy

Yes they did. They also complained about Miss Bellum being removed because she was the most competent female character on the show.

>Celebrities are owned by the masses, im enrtirely right to be entitled because she is the property of movie goers and our glorified sex toy
Jesus

>She has never seen a dick in real life and never will
You really believe this? Pathetic men line up to fuck fat pigs, it's been this way for a while. Go make a tinder profile using her pictures and see for yourself.

They also had legs for days.

>Reducing breasts at all is a bad thing, just accept what you got and dont be some sex negative cunt and ruin them
So a person's own level of physical comfort should be sacrificed to keep your wee-wee hard. Gotcha.

>Unironically posting Ben Garrison
I'm cringing so hard for you right now user.

>just accept what you got and dont be some sex negative cunt and ruin them

So should flat chested women also accept what they got and let them be, or does that only apply big big breasted women because you want to fuck them?

Pretty ones, not ugly dykes who wont shut up about rape culture

To be fair, that's one of his old comics that's not entirely insane and actually makes some sense.

Oh KYS there is nothing wrong with that.

>pretty
>fat pigs
Oh so you're one of the pathetic men lining up? This makes your comment even funnier.