Who is your favorite black Superhero?

Who is your favorite black Superhero?
Its Black Panther all the way for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Panther is my favorite superhero, period.

Black Panther™ is also my favorite superhero, fellow anonymous Sup Forums poster! I love discussing all my favorite Marvel™ Cinematic Universe characters with all my anonymous pals on /Co!

Venom.

Cyborg

Cloak.

He breaks the typical stereotype of black people needing to be puffed up action heroes because Americans are so driven by their fucking egos.

Cloak is just a chill kid who wants to relax and read books and is probably the most introverted Character in Marvel.

Don’t forget to buy all his merchandise at Wall-Mart, user. And don’t forget to pick us some Last Jedi toys! (Please!)

Static Shock

This.

Doorman

Black Panther for sure! i dont even have to read his comics to know how based he is! The movie alone shows off his awesomeness.

Barbados Slim

Wakanda isn’t real

Mr. Terrific

This.

KLANG, motherfucker.

I guess it must really suck for black folk that the only example of a successful and advanced black nation is about as real as the Land of Oz.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

Agreed

No, he wanted to fuck Zoidberg

Static really, he's got a ton of great comics.

But my pants say Vixen.

>Don’t forget to buy all his merchandise at Wall-Mart, user

you mean the two action figures he has and one t-shirt?
they released like no fucking BP merchandise, this might be the weakest turnout for any Marvel movie yet.

Ororo. And then War Machine.

Black Panther sucks. His entire backstory is fucked. Ignoring all the problems of Africa.

Power Man or Blade.

Samuel L. Jackson.

War Machine is pretty great.

F A I R P L A Y
A
I
R
P
L
A
Y

daredevil

seconding mr. t

Steel for sure
>Follows in Superman's footsteps, just a really good dude
>good parent to his niece, even when she's a cunt to him
>Cool costume
>Is a smart tech guy without going full retard on the genius thing like they have with BP
>Badass hammer that he can control like Thor's

>Liking powercreeped Heros
Black panther hasn't been good in years.

>What is egypt

Blue Marvel or Monica Rambeau. That run of Ultimates left a big impression on me.

Black Panther

Japanese Schizophrenic

Robbin' of course

A few months ago there was some concern sjws would be going after kids wearing black panther masks. Guess we don't have to worry if the masks don't exist.

>Follows in Superman's footsteps
In more ways than one considering he's been banging Lana Lang for half of N52 continuity.

Black Manta >>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Panther

Black Plague>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Panther

Black Panther is my favorite of all time. Now I know I can be President too.

>I get that reference

VOODOO’D

Hi Rick. I like Deadly Class.

I'd be surprised if T'challa was into any women that weren't Wakandan, let alone not black.

Prepare to be surprised, then.

Icon then probably Wise Son.

Not enough love

I'm okay if Childish Gambino plays him. They should go full Todd McFarlane big ass cape, purple spawn mask, and big bulky gauntlets

Piccolo should have been the secondary protag instead of cuckgetta.

Static.

Where are you other three fans at?

Mister Terrific

He's already the brains of the team and best dad.

probably Mr.Terrific or Black Lightning.
Never was that into Marvel comics. Black Panther and storm are both decent characters (havent seen his movie though)

Oh yeah, not like the Nubians were subjects, servants and slaves to the Egyptians or anything.

No they were Kangz.

That one kid from that disney movie about this black superhero family that had a weakness to tinfoil for some reason.

Robert Hawkins

for context

Why couldn't Miles have taken up the mantle after his uncle died.

Ehh, slavery used to be a lot more civilized. Slaves tend to fuck their way into family lines in either case.

Venom Lethal Protector

Why are niggers so dumb bros?

This.
Actually, wasn't Egypt firmly under the metaphorical Greek boot for centuries, only to fall under the Roman one immediately after?

If they need to cling to some African civilization, why doesn't anyone bring up the fucking Zulu, who controlled even more territory than the Roman Empire at its height?

>Ignoring all the problems of Africa.
Why do people still think that one country is supposed to save all of Africa while Marvel America with all of their heroes and super-spy agencies couldn't even stop 9-11?

Even better, why not Ethiopia?

do cartoons based on the mascots of bands count?

>heroic enough to spend halh of his time fighting crime in New York
>not heroic enough to aid any African country using his infinite money

If I recall, they were actually half decent at repelling invading Europeans.

Not to mention they were wholesome Christians

How can they send aid when their country is being destroyed by Namor or the Black Order or they are in the middle of a coup attempt or being rebuilt from said coups and/or devastation.

America's always enduring ten times that amount of bullshit and they're still expected to send aid overseas, despite apparently being a million years behind Wakanda's tech. Despite this Wakanda can't help people literally on their doorstep?

America has ten times the super geniuses and far more resources than Wakanda. And they are not a million years behind Wakanda. They are just rather use their tech for things like 30 ft robots for killing mutants than helping improve the lives of the American people
>Wakanda can't help people literally on their doorstep?
They did this in Preist's run and one of those refugees (Achebe) tried to take over Wakanda

Now answer my question: Why do people still think that one country is supposed to save all of Africa while Marvel America with all of their heroes and super-spy agencies couldn't even stop 9-11 or fix the water problem in Flint, Michigan?

Black Bolt.

Bishop, well, before the ruined the character.

Not black

I'd like to get into Mr. Terrific stuff, what are some must reads?

BASED BBC-Kang showing Dicklet Stark who’s the TRUE boss!

Venom.

Nothing is worse in this world than a black atheist with power.

>Magno-lock War Machine
This comic was fucking legit. I’m kinda sad that it got canceled and replaced with Iron Patriot... or was thatIron Man 2.0? Either way they both sucked.

>Iron Man with bullets (aka the best)
>me fix it side kick
>sentinel squad leader
>cyborg without the booyah
>kick ass mango-lock
>American Iron Man
>not quite War Machine
I wish Marvel would just pick a direction with Rhodey and stick with it

spawn and blade kinda hold that