>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Reminder that it is okay to bully Krennic.

Ahsoka's orange cunny on my face and dick

Wait, what are those boots from?

What apps would you install on your personal droid?

part of the action figure.

>Ahsoka's orange dick in your mouth and ass
ftfy

Out of the way, pretender.

Something to make them a bit chatty, as well as a calendar. I'm forgetful as fuck.

Pimping edits of the other inkies when?

Base protocol software package, if need be some educational software so it can answer random questions I have throughout the day, like my google thing does. some sex stuff if it has hands.

you know, the basics.

Next thread should update the header for the new episode on monday.

We usually get to that around Sunday.

Can we talk about how fucking stupid giving Weiss and Benioff their own movie trilogy?
They're absolutely terrible.

WHERE IS HER NEW BOOK

Speaking of which, I am glad you anons kept up with that.

I used to make the threads like 80% of the time and was almost always the guy who would try and keep the OP updated, but I got depressed and stopped bothering, but it seems enough people cared to keep things updated consistently.

Or at least, one other person.

DABID WE STAR WARS NOW DABID

They made one of the most recognizable tv series of the past decade.

Sup Forums is going to complain no matter who they got to direct. There is literally no winning.

Maybe we were rused

Or they didn't want her book announcement to be dwarfed by the solo stuff

Ehh, I haven't seen GOT, but from my understanding, they were mostly good at following a story that was predetermined before they started improvising - and with Star Wars, they will absolutely have had to have come to agreeing about the story well in advance with the LSG.

So I think we're good for now, it's too early to say what it will be like.

>Filoni implied he has multiple big projects in the works, but im still not convinced it will be TCW.

I'm not that convinced either desu. On the other hand Disney really does need something to sell their streaming service, especially since unlike a lot of other streaming services they're not allowing R-rated content. So reviving a beloved cancelled Star Wars animated series that appears to getting more and more appreciated over the years since its cancellation and that fans have begged for and would go crazy for if it was brought back could definitely help make their streaming service stand out.

I'd love some more Padme material. Even with her Clone Wars episodes I never really felt "this is a Padme story"

For right now I'm just chomping at the bit for The Last Shot. I've wanted young Ben Solo stuff for so long!

>They made one of the most recognizable tv series of the past decade.
By adapting an already successful book series and even that they nearly fucked up.
They got lucky.

Remember that Benioff wrote fucking X-men Origins: Wolverine.
That's the guy that KK hired to create a new trilogy.

Even when they followed the books they had the habit of doing their own things which fucked up everything. S1 is regarded as the best because it's almost a complete adaptation of the book with minor changes that don't break the narrative. From then it's a downward trend.

>They made one of the most recognizable tv series of the past decade
They adapted a great set of books into one of the most recognizable tv series of the past decade and it started lesseing in quality as soon as they were writing their own scripts
dont give them credit for something they didnt make

Man Rian really wanted to show how evil Canto Bight was

>have come to agreeing about the story well in advance with the LSG.
That's not how the LSG works.
The LSG is retroactive not proactive. The cannot say "You can't do that, we forbid you". Their job is to put things into canon after they have been created.

Listen to Rian's interview about the function of the LSG

For movies, that's how it works.
For smaller-scale things like books and comics, it's the other way around. Book and comic authors, like the movie directors, are allowed to pen their own ideas for the books based on a simple guideline they have to follow, and the LSG guides them into it working with canon BEFORE it's finished.

Yeah and we're talking about a movie series.
The LSG won't prevent D&D's absolutely hackery

>a great set of books
Don't go crazy.

No it isnt you dumbfuck. You haven't got a fucking clue how the development works. Just go and watch Rians interview about if if you dont believe me, or read some of the BTS books like the Art of TFA. The LSG is always at the very start of production for Star Wars movies, they're literally there spitballing ideas with the directors. You can even see specific notes about ideas in the movies that came from specific LSG members like (IIRC) Kiri Hart who came up with the snowy forest fight in TFA.

They're not retroactive in the fucking slightest, its not their job to come in and retcon stuff that doesn't make sense, they make sure things make sense in the development phase. Rian even straight up says in a recent interview about how he went up to the LSG one day and asked if the hyperspace ram was possible before telling them his idea.

>inb4 more fucking debates about the hyperspace ram

So everyone who said that the LSG wrote TLJ story was just bald-faced lieing? Figures the studio that made the prequels couldn't make a story as good as TLJ.

Rian Johnson wrote the story genius, but it was developed alongside the Lucasfilm Story group.

I'll take immature sleaze over pandering SJW leftism and feminism.

>Figures the studio that made the prequels couldn't make a story as good as TLJ.
Thats a big bongo lads

I don't get it so TFA having such a retarded story isnt JJs fault but the LSGs? That doesn't make sense.

Gosh you're mad.
Nothing what you've said contradicts what I said. The power is in the director/writer. The LSG is a resource, yes, but it has no power. If Rian said "I want to have lightsabers able to talk", the LSG wouldn't be able to do fuck all.

>SJW leftism and feminism.
You get that in the show more than the books, mate. A lot more.
Cersei is an evil moron in the books while in the show she's an anti-hero.

the Beauty and the beast

boi

The fucking state of manchildren these days

No, LSG does NOT come up with the story.

Their job is to ASSIST creators with coming up with their Star Wars stories. They don't tell the directors what to do, but they help them do what they want as best they can.

Yeah, im sure these people were hired as a joke and nothing they say or do is actually important. It's a COLLABORATIVE effort, meaning the directors should want to work well with the LSG to make sure everything fits the world and history of the franchise. Talking lightsabers would be pretty bad and the LSG would say "yeah but that shit aint never happened before yo, its dumb and doesnt make sense" and if there was actual contention, they would probably have to pass it by Kathy K and she would decide if the director is being retarded or not.

But there wouldn't be contention because the LSG doesn't exist to stamp out shitty ideas, they exist to work with creators to develop ideas even better. The idea that they're policing directors is just as retarded as saying that they don't actually have any real say or involvement at all.

> book and show feature sex, torture and rape
> both have been criticized for relying on shock value and a false understanding of the medieval times
> that is somehow leftism and feminism
olympic gold in mental gymnastics

In the show, women are ruling literally every kingdom and all the male characters with power serve women.
Not joking.

Hera is not a beast!

>direct book quotation vs. comic sans strawmanning and misrepresentation of scenes
I pity the fool that thinks this proves anything

What are you guys hoping to see in Episode IX?

With the exception of "Fuck my kingdom up" those are direct quotes for the show too.

It even left out my personal favourite, "You want da nice girl but need da bad poosy"

I haven't cared for GoT since S1, and the pathetic lip-service of "empowerment" does more harm than good and make a shitty story.

Star Wars I reckon

>It was all a dream! JEDI MASTER Luke Skywalker's disastrous vision of the future has not yet come to pass and there's still time to avoid that future.

>when you won't condone a course of action that will lead to a war

I hope I'm dead by the time the GoT-producer Star Wars movies come out because I'm dreading the flood of "GOT, AM I RITE?" Sup Forums shitposts.

At least the knuckle draggers that kept insisting Rebels should be like GoT have all disappeared.

Nice strawman

The sad thing is that there are lots of "strong female characters" in the books. They didn't need to go full pandering. But they did.

They even ruined GRRM's looooong fucking plan of subverting the chosen one trope. Danaerys is a stealth villain in the book but straight regular messiah in the show

And these are the guys that are going to be the new faces of Star Wars

>mad that you got called out on your shitposting

A competent story, but I'm not holding my breath.

A mishmash of all the OT scenes that haven't already been redone.

>Or they didn't want her book announcement to be dwarfed by the solo stuff
Most likely, it was the other way around.

>Rey goes back to Jakku and finds her AT-AT in flames
>they make friends with a small, but lovable alien race
>Finn shoots first
>Poe gets captured by Zorba the Hutt
>Maz dies while telling Rey she has a brother
>Starkiller Base II: Electric Boogaloo
It practically writes itself.

Sounds perfect since subversion is suddenly now a problem for star wars "fans".

>there, now all I need is a new throne room confrontation
>wait, Rian already did that
>but... but I can't end the trilogy without the throne room!
>I shouldn't... but... I MUST

>Episode 9 has Kylo on the throne as Rey duels one of the Knights of Ren, who is actually her brother

Explosions in space

>we promise TLJ won't be ESB! (sure it won't)
>the begininng of ESB, the climax of RotJ, followed by...uhh... the beginning of ESB

Subversion where you replace A with B is fine.
Subversion where you replace A with nothing is not fine.

Not Abrams or Johnson.

The problem with TLJ's subversions was that they existed but the didn't replace the audience's expectations with something equally valuable.
When you do it right, the audience still has something. All Rian did is "Haha! Tricked you!" and left us with an empty bag

Poor Brienne has struggled to have a reason to exist ever since they cut Lady Stoneheart.

Oh wow you assasinated my argument with your mental gymnastics!

Poor Brienne doesn't even get her romance with Jaime.
Which is a fucking crime

This is entirely about Rey and Snoke, isn't it?

A good soundtrack. Seriously, TFA and TLJ were so lame.

>In your opinion.

I'm hopeful for the next chapter which was not the case going into TLJ. I think what we were left with was great.

To be fair, Rian does pull a lot of "you thought it was going to go this way, but it went THIS way instead!" in the movie. That said most of the people bitching constantly about "subverted expectations" are almost always mad that their Rey theory was invalidated and swear that TFA laid the groundwork for a big revelation.

I can't wait to watch the Star Wars saga with my children when they're older and once we get to episode VII have them ask, who is Snoke, and me look at them and say, "No one, faggots."

We'll get nothing and like it!

So I got a Solo trailer going for me, which is nice

>Dad I want to watch Tyrone's LGBTBBQ Class not your old movies

If we got nothing I WOULD like it, Judge Smails

It wasn't that TFA laid some the groundwork. It was that TFA was a mess that made Rey overly powerful. This meant that TLJ needed to either provide an explanation as to why this was happening, or have her keep being a Mary Sue. Rian picked for her to keep being a Mary Sue.

>I think what we were left with was great.
But it's the exact same place TLJ started with.
Luke is gone.
The Resistance is on the run.
Kylo and Hux are the villains that actually interact with the heroes.

Nothing was added. Fuck, even Rose, Rian's big Donut Steele character added to the franchise is in a coma.

Hey everybody, Kanan's gonna get laid!

So it was about your Rey theory. Got it.

I except decent action and people complaining about the lead looking nothing like Ford

>needed to

>Hey everybody, Thrawn's gonna get laid!
FTFY

John Williams is 86. Give him a break.

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

Maybe he should pass the torch along to a worth successor then.

No, again, TFA was bad and if TLJ didn't do a course correct it was going to bad by association.

Caddyshackanon has been making me want to watch that movie. I've never seen it.

Subversion is fine but that doesn't mean we're guaranteed to prefer what they give us instead.

Which in TLJ's case was literally nothing. It left us with nothing. Think about it.

Don't you see it, user? IX will be a remake of ANH but with Broom Boi as Luke and Rey as Obi Wan.

watch it now or forever be cursed user

Hey pal, if I wanted whine I'd order the whole bottle!

Predict how Kylo will die like a total bitch in IX

Biggest gripe about TLJ is that it's entire plot is based around some inescapable space chase, yet characters are able to easily pop in and out as the plot dictates.