SHIELD 5 & 6

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02/16/s-h-i-e-l-d-5-6-the-rebirth-marvel-preview/

>doesn't say when it's coming out
It'll never come. Who cares at this point?

it's all good but then you realize the artwork has been done for like 4 years

Every year they say it's going to come out next year
Last time broke me

What the fuck is even taking so long?

>Now ComicBook.com can exclusively announce that this May SHIELD #5 and #6, as well as a brand new one-shot SHIELD: The Resurrection (collecting issues 1-4) will hit comic shops everywhere.

Learn how to read user.

Hickman is back!!!

>ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!
It wasn't even that good or groundbreaking.

Us who enjoyed (and started waiting for the delayed) S.H.I.E.L.D. are not the same as who've seen Hickman shit his pants repeatedly on the Avengers run and crap out of Ultimates and get bored with his Imsge books

What I'm saying is, now we know that endings are Hickman's weakness and there's no reason to wait for these anymore because Weaver is doing better work in Paklis

Fuck you Johnathan and I'm drunk

No this shit was done ages ago, they just didn’t release it.

Damn! I miss when Marvel comics weren't a SJW and/or synergy fest.

TIME RUNS OUT 2 please

Why wasn't it released in the first place?

I've had Architects of Forever on my shelf for two years and still haven't read it.

>What I'm saying is, now we know that endings are Hickman's weakness and there's no reason to wait for these anymore because Weaver is doing better work in Paklis
He did get a great ending out of his FF run though.

hickman is lazy

It's only been done for two and a half.

Presumably, Alonso wouldn't release it (despite it being done) until Hickman agreed to come back and write for them but Hickman kept refusing. Once Akira Yoshida took over as EiC, he no longer cared about Alonso's stupidity and decided to just release it.

The fucker has been done since late 2015.

Based Akira is the savior Marvel needs.

Hickman was saying it would definitely 100% be out years ago. Until it's actually on the shelves I don't believe it.

Unironically what did he mean by this

How is Alonso so fucking stupid?

Presumably, you just made up a bunch of bullshit

But we already know what happened.

Leonardo survives.
Leonid is Michelangelo
And the brotherhood of the SHIELD/SPEAR become SHIELD and HYDRA.

It's a joke user

So, I don't know anything beyond this being one of the jokes of books that are never coming out.

Anyone care to give me a quick rundown?

Are the supposed to be poorly shopped collages or are these panels of a book? this is hideous.

Well to be pessimistic, the FF is perfect for him since they are entirely comprised of Deus ex machina. That’s what Reed does so there’s no reason for us to go wtf when he randomly pulls nonsense out of his ass. Him and the FF is a match made in heaven.

So, what was the point of this comic? It had an amazing start but it just went nowhere.

it went nowhere because the ending was never published

This isn't the one thats based off the TV show, is it?

It's not a funny one.

this came well before the TV show. Started right before Coulson was even introduced to the MCU

>and get bored with his Imsge books
??? I haven’t read much of Black Monday, but East of West is easily the best ongoing in comics rn

now if only he'd stop taking 5 month long breaks between issues

I thought the spear was just the Eastern version of the Shield.

Hydra will come from the Shield fraction of Newton supporters.

Isn't this the series Spencer used to justify his "HydraCap =/= Nazi" nonsense?

yes but that does the actual series a great disservice

Will there finally be gay orgies or will Hickman countinue making it the same old "No homo, but the gay agenda is CORRECT" propaganda comic?

>Yoshida
It's Kurosawa, you dumb fuck

Gay people are a waste of resources

>Fuck you Johnathan and I'm drunk
Hm... that gives me an idea...

He was an editor of Hellblazer

Do you read the stories for the ending, or for the ride?

Not necessarily. More gays = less people, and that's always good in my book

More gays = more gays, and that's bad, period.

Why? I mean, it's not even about a vaginal jew. More gays = less children, less people = more jobs, healthy environment, lesser prices. I see only positives

If all the gays were killed, you would also have less people, which is good, as you say, in your book.

But killing is wrong. Gays = natural selection. Maybe, just maybe, our mother nature, Gaia, is fed up with the human vermin?

Killing is a natural occurrence. Only reason it's "wrong" is because we started believing it is.

>Killing is a natural occurrence
How? If I kill you, is it natural?
Dying is a natural occurence

>If I kill you, is it natural?
Only if it serves a natural purpose, such as food or for protection, etc...

Okay, why should we kill gays? Food? Protection?
They are organically balancing the overpopulation

>They are organically balancing the overpopulation
They are not balancing anything. A predator balances population by killing off prey. A gay does nothing but have a pointless existence.

1) We all lead pointless existence
2) Gay pointless existence is good, if hillary's clinton daughter is gay, is it good, or bad? I think it's good, less democrats, less people, less sjw
3) You need to look at wider perspective.
4) Promote homosexuality among muslims, albeit they are gay without it

>1) We all lead pointless existence
Nope. If you reproduce, your existence wasn't pointless
>2) Gay pointless existence is good
It's not good. They might as well be dead. More resources for existences that matter.
>3) You need to look at wider perspective.
You're the one who needs to. Gays are a net negative.
>4) Promote homosexuality among muslims, albeit they are gay without it
Muslims are indiscreetly homosexual already. It's just that being the one who penetrates another man doesn't count as gay to them.

Why didn't anyone else call this wannabe edgy imbecile right here and then instead of engaging in a dumb, disingenuous back and forth? Jesus Christ Sup Forums, you're slipping.

>reproduction is the meaning of life
lel, what a pleb
>More resources for existences that matter.
So you are a commie? free gibs? Nope
> It's just that being the one who penetrates another man doesn't count as gay to them.
Good. It'll be easier to gaify them