My time is limited

Rogue illuminati recruit defector here. Keep in mind they may have me killed for revealing top secret information about the organization. Questions? I'm seriously a honeypot. With my health failing after years of drug abuse, I'm planning to reveal top secret info about the organization, without care of the lethal repercussions. They call me a traitor for what I plan to do. They've told me I will be killed for revealing the identities of members, but I'm not sure what else I will be killed for.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/78895726
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pars_/_North_Dome_Gas-Condensate_field
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_de_Garis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off larper we're full

bump

Is Trump tru?

>illuminati

Tell us everything, user. I'm all ears. As are quite a few others, I suspect.

Are the Rothschilds at the top or are there some above them, where does it end

Actually the only reason I'm speaking is im suicidal and don't want to do it myself. I was recruited at the age of 14 because they wanted to warn me about my tumultuous future if I "continued down this path". I was born into the organization and they chose to speak to me because they saw I was troubled.

You don't get "recruited" into the Illuminati. Stupid LARPer.

This thread is strictly rated

>2244

ohshit.png

give us names user, any famous person in your club?

how bout the Clintons involvement in the Illuminati

If you were real they would have already killed you. Either leak something big RIGHT NOW or kill yourself larper

Where are the CC's located?

I think I know the answers but I'm afraid to say. Sort of afraid to die. Plus I still feel indebted to the organization because they tried to warn me I'd go to shit.

I don't know anything about the candidates sorry

How do I join the illuminati?

Pls respond, my life is boring

How long should I bake my 16lb turkey this thanksgiving?

only relevant question in this bread

I think you need to be famous and recruited, or have a relative within it. Give me one good reason why I should betray my relatives and brothers and I'll give you some decent info

Because kid diddlers. Because great justice.

For humanity. Your relatives and brothers are humans, yes?

Funny you say kid diddlers. They've recently cracked down hard on pedos. I think They had pedos viewing kids with their all seeing machine. I was notified because I viewed cp online, and they told me i didn't want to continue down that path. But I did and now I'm soon going to be killed for revealing this. Their leader was chosen because of her hatred of pedos and was tasked by the aliens to crack down

wtf, when you created the thread you were ready to give us infos

blarp

whats illuminati end goal

when will aliens reveal to the public

Also , the leader is a transsexual mtf and a vegan. Doesn't like to kill any form of life but will if it threatens the sanctity of the club. May actually be an alien

give me answers on mandela effect and flat earth.

They mAintain order in the way the aliens dictate. No end goal

This is like a 0/10 LARP.

He's not even making anything up, let alone anything interesting or plausible.

305/407
/

Wait their end goal is consensual world rule. They're waiting for a pure soul to assume the face of the organization, one who will be accepted.

dont give up, they're getting their ass kicked and so are the evil off-world ETs, as you would be well aware of

Does she have a feminine penis?

=985
/14
=70

Can you confirm that small ones are indeed more juicy?

do you know the answer?

Youre the worst fucking Larper ever. Go away.

No im pretty sure the aliens are undefeatable. Sorry, my mind is failing. I can tell you they're not actually the evil fucks the conspiracists make them out to be. People have grown bitter due to non acceptance and the fact that they can't consciously help anyone who is in a self destructive path. So they see a lot of people go to shit then retroactively realize they were trying to help them all along.

ok there is no answer exept mental illness

I remember when I was 14 and told everyone I was occult

Actually it's a ftm

Does this prophecy mean anything to you?

>It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move. The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition. They're trying to force God's hand.
>Watch for these signs:
>1. Three branches will become one.
>2. An island will drift away.
>3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>4. The star will gorge itself on clay.
>5. Idols will speak and move about.
>6. The black flag will fly above the dome.
>7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>8. Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>9. A rock will stand on seven hills.
>10. The ravens will starve.
>11. The bear will leave its cave forever.
>12. The rod and the ring will strike.

I think it's coded geopolitical predictions from someone in the know.

No clue. I don't know much desu. I was never briefed. Was expecting to but it never happened. So I defected

source or it didnt happen

Is Julian Assange alive?

Dunno. I was only entry level.

how to speak to aliens so they would listen

What top secrets do you want to reveal to us?

Already told you some. The most important being the leader is a pedo hating transgender ftm vegan trainhopper

Where is the house in San Diego?

The one with the bowling alley?

wow, juicy stuff! illuminati, aliens and....eh...vegans

>ignores trump question
>responds to hillary one

>rogue
>illuminati
>recruit
>defector

..other than rejected spinal tap lyrics?

THIS IS REAL PEOPLE
There really is a group run by a transgender vegan who larp about being a super spooky secret society.

Digits say its real lads. Listen to this man

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/78895726

I found an older source from Jun 14, I think, but I can no longer find it. That one is from June 27.

Rogue autist.

IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH THEN WHY ARE THEY MAKING THE FUCKING FROGS GAY?

Is there popular consensus on what it is? As in more than fuckin cucks tossing mildly retarded ideas?

This.

I don't think so.

But I think most people would agree that it seems like the first parts are coming true.

Sign 1 sounds like the recent US elections (republicans gained control of the presidency and congress, and trump will appoint a republican justice to the supreme court, thus three branches become one).

Sign 2 sounds exactly like the upcoming Brexit.

And they are starting to be fulfilled when the weather cools, as the prophecy predicted.

Keep in mind that these predictions were first made all the way back in June.

I have hunches for what a lot of them mean if you'd like to hear them, but I don't think any of the others have been fulfilled yet, so I can only guess.

I was thinking along the lines of the first ones you mentioned. There are biblical undertones in them as well

Is OP Donald Marshall?

I didn't catch anything biblical in it. What are you referring to?

The star falling to earth
Speaking idol
If dome refers to dome of rock, jerusalem
Water and dragon
2 voices, 2 witnesses
7 hills
Ravens
Bear being pulled out
Rod and ring as war and bride

Forcing god's hand, plans from old, shit going down in winter

Is the whole point of this for us to tell you to kys so you won't feel so bad if you do? 0/10 Laprasing skills

Black flag fly above dome? That one seems important.

?

Funniest LARP in a while, top banana.

It's a symbol of conquest. Could be capitol building but given ISIS flies a black flag, dome of the rock would be more fitting. Jerusalem will be given over to an occupation force

Okay. Maybe not that important. But I still wanna know.

Oh.

Yep, I think it means ISIS taking Jerusalem. An alternate (though, I think, less likely) interpretation might be ISIS taking the North Dome or gaining control of its oil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pars_/_North_Dome_Gas-Condensate_field

I can elaborate on each one but I don't have time for it right now.

Here are my interpretations, then:

1. Three branches will become one.

This one is currently coming true, with republicans taking a majority of congress, and scheduled to take a majority of the supreme court, as well as the presidency. It seems to me that there is no way some normal person could have predicted this in JUNE.

>2. An island will drift away.

This one is also on track to come true with Brexit. This would have been a lot easier to predict in June, since the referendum was coming up, but still, most people thought it would lose.

>3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

This is hard to interpret... I can't find a source, but I thought I heard something about the US or Russia planning to start above ground nuclear testing again? Can anyone verify? I'd be interested in hearing other interpretations as well.

>4. The star will gorge itself on clay.

This seems pretty clearly to be about Israel seizing more land. Not a very difficult prediction, as it is part of a trend. Maybe it means something else though- many flags have stars on them.

>5. Idols will speak and move about.

A lot of people have interpreted this as referring to celebrities. I think it is something else. Perhaps, it is saying that artificial intelligence/robotics technology will grow rapidly. The fact that these robots are "idols" suggests a growing reverence for them in the future- perhaps they even start on the path to becoming "artilects"? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_de_Garis

>6. The black flag will fly above the dome.

The best interpretation of this that I have found is that ISIS attacks Jerusalem, planting their flag on the Dome of the Rock. I think this is the likely interpretation- however, I'd like to suggest an alternative one for consideration as well. Maybe the "dome" being referred to is the North Dome in the Persian Gulf, the world's largest gas field.

>7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.

A lot of people have said that this one is about China and the Three Gorges Dam- specifically, that it will brake, perhaps due to a terrorist attack.

>8. Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

This one is mysterious, perhaps having to do with censored public figures? Any ideas?

>9. A rock will stand on seven hills.

The seven hills is clearly a reference to Rome, but the rock... I want to say it is either the Pope or the Church, since in Biblical lore Peter is the rock of the church and the first pope. But... well... that seems like a very mundane prophecy. "The Catholic Church and the pope will both still be around." kinda boring desu. why include this?

>10. The ravens will starve.

Apparently this refers to the UK, and/or its monarchy. Will the UK fall? Or perhaps it will just no longer have a monarch?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London

>11. The bear will leave its cave forever.

Some users have said that the bear is a symbol for Russia? What does it mean for it to "leave its cave"?

>12. The rod and the ring will strike.

This one is the most mysterious to me. Any ideas on how to interpret this? All I found was this wikipedia page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol

Actual "Illuminati" here. You know what I'm going to tell you guys? Fuck all.

>fuck off larper we're full

This^

t. ex treadstone assassin.

what if I old you the creator speaks to me and I am that pure soul? I have sinned and repented to Mary and everything.

>what if I old you the creator speaks to me and I am that pure soul? I have sinned and repented to Mary and everything.

I'd say you are of evangelical protestant upbringing and inferior genetically.

At least I'm not Irish

Stfu

>old age, recruited at 14, doesnt know shit

Fuck off larpfag

Legit Kek

How was gaining your independence going for you?

Oh right you're still being a cuck ruled by a woman.

How many times have you been drugged and then raped?

What does spirit milk taste like?

Do you prefer young boys or young girls?

Roleplaying goes on /x/

Killing bolt sounds like failed nightime assasination attempt.

Belly of the dragon. I agree on China, no idea about damns but the did just wet the belly of their carrier.

Rock on 7 hills. Can be rome but also the federal reserve board. Jerusalem is referred to as a burdensome stone.

Ravens will starve. Biblically ravens are scavengers who eat scraps and leftovers. Maybe an end to public assistance or famine in general.

Russia is representative of Gog/Magog and the bear "Behold. Gog I am against you. I will put hooks in your mouth and draw you into the land of my people"

Rod and ring will strike. US and EU?