DEFCON LEVEL 5

>Defcon nuclear threat REDUCED to safest level following Donald Trump victory

express.co.uk/news/world/732135/donald-trump-election-defcon-reduced-level-5-safest-level

This guy said it best:
Trump already better than 90% of presidents before him and he hasn't even started yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/562141/donald-trump-defcon-warning-safest-level
americanmilitarynews.com/2016/11/defcon-lowered-to-safest-threat-level-after-trump-won-the-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More Sources:

>US DEFCON nuclear attack warning DOWNGRADED to lowest level after Trump's election win
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/562141/donald-trump-defcon-warning-safest-level

>DEFCON Lowered to Safest Threat Level After Trump Won The Election
americanmilitarynews.com/2016/11/defcon-lowered-to-safest-threat-level-after-trump-won-the-election/

And final bump just for visibility

nice

Bump for Trump

So they're not going to give Trump the nuclear football then.

Probably for the best - give it to Ryan or something.

That's pretty hilarious. Not going to stop dipshit libs from calling him a warmonger though.

Thats dumb, Trump should absolutely have it. Everyones scared to death that he'll actually push the button, the absolute madman. Who's gonna risk fucking with us now? The worst possible choice is to give em to someone that says they'll die before the use them. Which is why the Day of the Rake comes.

Agreed. Wholeheartedly.

I've a great sense of relief with Mr. Trump winning. I feel like I've hit a trifecta. Idk, it sure feels good to jumped on the train at the get go. The future is gonna be awesome.

MAGA

Oh, they won't say he's not been handed it, but bearing in mind that Trump's not even bothered to visit the Pentagon yet I'm pretty sure that the JCoS have already decided "Fuck that guy".

They'll probably give him a nice, expensive looking and securely locked suitcase with a brick and a note reading "lol nope" inside.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!
SHADILAY!

I'm 100% pro trump, but isn't DEFCON status classified?

Meanwhile that evil witch Hillary would have had us all die in the horrific agony of nuclear hellfire, while she herself say safely in her underground bunker

>not even president
>Already draining the swamp
based

That's good news.

Yeah, because having a bunch of Duterte-tier leaders in charge of the nuclear arsenal is a great idea

Fuck off CTR. Duerte is based.

Not everyone. Just the one with the biggest gun.

Nice job WhiteGun..

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

I am really proud of you burgers!
From your oldest ally thank you !

You can't bump your own thread on Sup Forums.

there is a big deal made about it over here whenever it changes so I doubt it

Britain and France's equivalents are public knowledge too

watch France blow it next year

>Liberals terrified that Trump will start WW3
>Immediately after election the DEFCON level drops to 5
Life is just one big meme after another

oh god, that's some art

Fuck me! It was raised to 3 back in October. I guess that we did help to save the world, but I doubt the news will cover it.

>Duterte gains power
>massive drop in crime

Duterte-tier seems pretty legit fampai.

everything i am reading says it is, and that private companies usually approximate the defcon status for public release

>build a bunch of SSBNs
>name them the Vigilant, the Triumphant, the Terror, and the Reckless

How can you not love the French?

DEFCONWS A SHIT STOP SPAMMING THAT RETARDED SITE

Okay, that pic is fucking amazing.

Thoroughly impressed

Bye-bye Ukraine. Good Luck!

>trump about to become president
>afraid of giving him nuclear codes
>reduce DEFCON to levels that invalidate any nuclear codes the president has

Not sure if this is how it even works but would by funny as shit.
Anyone know what DEFCON level gives the president the power to launch nukes?

>Dow Jones up to the highest point since 2011
>Relations immediately restored with Russia and the Philippines
>Russia bombing the hell out of ISIS now
And now this. He isn't even in office yet.

Absolutely nothing. DEFCON (Defense Condition) indicates the overall stance of the US military regarding the possibility of hostilities. Note that every branch/command/etc has its own DEFCON level. i.e. CONUS may be at DEFCON 5, while Central Command (Middle East) is pretty much at eternal DEFCON 3. Probably pretty dated at this point, bu IIRC national command authority DEFCON 1 = the exchange of nuclear weapons is considered imminent (bombers go to airborne patrol stations), DEFCON 2 = probably exchange of nuclear weapons within 24 hours (bombers are on ready alert for MITO), etc.

Next, Mexicans and Muslims will start to self deport.

This might be happening already. I've read how some illegals are scared to cross the border now.

we still have obama in office guys, he can easily pull i didnu nuffin and nuke someone to infinity before trump gets in and cancel everything.

good to know

>Russia bombing the hell out of ISIS now

Shit m8 I always keep a lookout on livemap and this shit is getting fucking real, the ruskies are going for the kill soon

>transexuals
>40% suicide attempt rate even when half the country is coddling them and telling them they are the most beautiful strongest courageous xe in the world

So, a typical Tuesday evening?