Damsel in Distress Thread

Bondage is far too rare in comics these days.

I think it's because it's hard not to sexualize. I mean, if Batman is captured and chained to a wall or put in a straight jacket, not many people are gonna view that as sexual. But if they did the same to Batgirl, the busty redhead in a skin tight outfit, the sexualization is almost unavoidable.

Do they have to be in rope?

>not many are gonna view that as sexual

Ah yes, I forgot the gays and women. Does GiD have the same draw though?

GiD? Guys in drag?

Just bondage, or any kinds of distress?

Guys in Distress, similar to Damsel's in Distress.

I think it might even be the case that more kinky stuff in comics would attract more girls to read them, ironic given Marvel and others think feminist pandering will get new readers.

Slot of girls love the kinky stuff.

>Nexus
>Kreed
>Gloop
>Gleep
>Igoo?

>I think it might even be the case that more kinky stuff in comics would attract more girls to read them

To be fair, if that's true, it ain't obvious, and most of society has usually tried to indicate otherwise.

>You're gay, Jean

From what I've read, women will try just about anything if they trust you enough. It's just that the US gets its moral fondation for puritanical values and they're so ingrained that even the feminists operate by them.

"You're gay, Jean. You love being dominated by blonde women, Jean. You want to be ass-fucked by a woman every day, Jean. . You think about lesbian sex 24/7, Jean."

>I mean, if Batman is captured and chained to a wall or put in a straight jacket, not many people are gonna view that as sexual.

I know I'm biased in saying this since we're on Sup Forums, but I think most people would these days, what with BDSM being more popular then it's ever been

Der dairy. jakpod

It happened alot in the 60s Batman TV show, even as a kid I knew that show was dealing in kinky shit. Same with the UK TV show Avengers (especially Emma Peel).

It's about presentation primarily. Over the decades, women have been presented as more fetishistic im those scenarios due to the fact that the primary consumer being men, with the side effect of unintentionally catering to lesbians and women who want to be in their position.

give it up for the original

This is the kind of Marvel DC crossover I can get behind.

You and me both!

Certain characters lend themselves to bondage more than others:

Wonder Woman
Batgirl
Supergirl
Scarlet Witch
Black Canary
Invisible Woman
Asuka Langley

>Asuka Langley

Not co, but agreed.

love this pic. makes me wish there was one of Kim strapped to a parrilla bed

Oh, fuck the hell yess!

sauce?

I would love having a small harem of women in slave collars and chains. Even just for a weekend.

...ugh can you not?

I feel like bondage is one of the most vanilla fetish you can have

why you even here if you gonna complain

Tru dat. But it's when you get into elaborate knots and ropes instead of fuzzy handcuffs is when it gets interesting.

It gets pretty wild pretty quick. The idea of someone submitting to another person so completely leads to fantasies that some may consider, unnatural.

Why?

enslavement, piercing, ownership tattoos, branding, and glorious abuse

>this is a real X-Men comic, that Marvel actually released

As someone whos more into DC:
Wonder Woman
>tall, strong, magic lasso, female empowerment, dignified presence
Batgirl
>redhead and freckles, police commissioner's daughter, whole future ahead of her, just wants to help, gets in over her head often
Supergirl
>foreigner, blonde, petite, naive, extremely powerful, pure, single but cripple weakness
Black Canary
>lefty, masquerades in fishnets, blonde, power comes from her scream, sassy attitude
They're bondage tropes waiting to happen.

SQUEAKY

Nothing sexual about this. No sir.

Why did the angle swap in the last panel?

It's there if you know where to look, but unfortunately not as big.

So is this.

>I forgot the gays and women
banner when

What's she going to do with him?

Definitely not sexual stuff. he's strapped down to a medical table and examined by Spirals evil medical scientist who makes lewd innuendos while searching him for spy stuff

Grayson was a gift

I want to take my time breeding them

Silk's costume and her character design (especially the mask) makes her perfect bondage fodder.

I can get behind that idea.

If you're not drawing for Sup Forums, you can fuck off with your spam threads, Psu.

Goddamn does that take me back. I can trace back my bondage fetish to seeing Penelope tied. It was pretty much the only reason I saw the show

Simone was in a weird mood during that arc.

>tfw wonder woman was mindraped but not mindbroken via drugs, torture, and daily rapes

What a missed opportunity.

why didn't she kiss her while she was comatose? it'd fit in with all the flirting and taunting she did to wondy

Isn't having a harem with chained women seem a little bit tasteless for a modern supervillains?
One would think that it's more fitting to them to charm girls by their achievements, maybe even cuck some superheroes by winning wives from them?

Oh my...

>harems are tasteless now
It's all about aesthetic my dude. Slave Leia wouldn't have had the impact she did without the outfit.

>BDSM being more popular then it's ever been
Really?

Which issue was this?

Yeah?

It piqued with 50 Shades and has been going down ever since

This seems really inefficient.

It's like a person in a sandbox game finding a new way to fuck with their 300th NPC victim.

It's not that it's going down, it was just more overt with 50 Shades, as normie women went crazy over it. I mean, you generally don't share your sexual fetish with people you don't know unless it's anonymous.

First time I got horny at the movies, God it was exhilarating

Oh noes! Penny's drawing. Who's gonna save her?