CTR BTFO

Fucking hillaroud

And it was so effective, wasn't it? CTR losers got intellectually savaged.

Protip: don't try to troll your cognitive superiors.

>We did it for for free

Yeah. But, abortions right. Aren't I right?

>UNDERBUDGET

>Hillary didn't pander to latino minority hard enough!

Hillary aired commercials and did tweets in fucking Mexican.

I'm sure the DNC tried their hardest to get illegals into voting booths to vote a Democrat ticket.

It just proves no matter how much money George Soros & Co were pouring into Hillary, she was THAT unliked and unwanted.

>implying we aren't rich in salt now

700k? Thats pizza money for CtR.

They spent almost 10 million on online trolling to have a chance of competing with the centipedes and Trump gen.

How could you be glib? Washington DC is about to be plunged into a recession. The consultants and lobbyists you vilify have families to feed and rent and mortgages to pay and you have to sympathize that they're out of jobs for the long term because a bunch of faggots on Sup Forums outmemed them. You blew up an entire industry, never mind CTR. Trump was not supposed to happen, the money was in place to assure it and you just destroyed the natural order. You meddled with forces you can't possibly understand with repercussions you won't like down the line.

We did it for free and we won.

a crassroots campaign.

/thread

>AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Whell this is a very unfair assessment, as Correct The Record was glorified moneylaundering

I guess everyone who donated to Hillary must feel really stupid right now. I mean really, really dumb.

Some of them are stupid, sure, but let's not forget that the majority of them are just naive and uneducated. Please reach out to Hillshills and let them know that this is a teachable moment. The lesson is to try and educate yourself a bit more before something as important as an election.

Absolutely worth the payment of salt and tears I received from countless liberals both locally and abroad.

Trump used the crime argument for his anti-immigration policies, that usually doesn't work out well

the only thing Clinton had to do was use the economic argument and could even take some shit from Bernie and say "immigration is just a plan from the big companies to have low wage workers, our focus should be on helping Mexico so they don't feel the need to come here instead of helping the people who are exploring the Mexican people", and she would have gotten a latino percentage close to the black's percentage

but instead she decided to speak spanish and pander the lefties vote which caused her to lose a lot of mexican voters and a lot of center people

> and they wasted a lot of their time on a Bengalese arts and crafts board

CTR was such a fucking disgrace.

We will just end this free ride they get then. The people run this shit show we just get told we don't and it's high time we start ignoring those who say we have no power. For the people, By the people. Bastille 2.0 if we have to.

>muh families

They shouldn't have been on the wrong side of history.

>You blew up an entire industry

Destroyed an industry that distributed disinfo for a paycheck? Awesome!

>natural order

KeK is the natural order. Hillary lost because KeK did not favor her.

In Cunton's defense after Trump started shitting on beaners it was clear that beaner turnout would be up- just look at that 1-2% increase in Democratic votes in Texas! And Mariposa County ALMOST went blue in Arizona.

But overall what this election proved was 2 things 1) Cubans aren't Mexicans or Democrats, Florida can't be won by appealing to nebulous "Hispanic" issues"
2) Mexicans are overwhelmingly concentrated in California, it doesn't matter if millions of Mexicans vote there if white workers in Pennsylvania and Minnesota and Maine are swinging towards the Republicans
3) efforts spent on Arizona were fucking pointless, you can't break that line

for posterity

You're delusional if you think Clinton was free to decide that she wants to stop immigration
Her whole plattform was open borders, she got half a billion $ for that

It's almost impossible that she would have rivaled the black percentage

Even the fact that the Democrats get high numbers of Hispanics in Texas and New Mexico mostly comes down to the fact that Republicans don't try to challenge them, rather than any particular love for illegals

>was

>naive and uneducated

BUT MUH WOMYN'S STUDIES DEGREE

timmy did like a whole speech in mexican

>implying we're not rich in pepe memes now

>trying to out-troll pol

>pizza money
kek

well yeah I know, but if you look at the shit she had said some years ago, she was pretty strict

if she had kept those policies she would've won

You can't put a price on libcuck tears. Shits more valuable than all of king solomons shekels.

they spent like 8 mil total now.

underrated

D'oh!

>Hillary pays $1 for millenial normies to shill for her
>get their feelings hurt by us
>decide that we are the worst threat to her and convince her to spend part of her campaign complaining about us
good work Hillary

>You can't put a price on libcuck tears. Shits more valuable than all of king solomons shekels.

this.

That perfect blend of defeat, morbid sadness, humiliation, and hopelessness.

Thank you CTR, keep posting.

Wrong. We did it for honour.

This is how I feel about it mang. Priceless.

1. An "industry" would be something that provides goods or services in exchange for money in a free market.

2. The government is not an "industry", it hurts as much as it helps (if not more), and the money to fund it is taken from people without their consent.

3. The closest thing to agreeing to spend money on government is through voting, i.e. what everyone just did and agreed to reduce the money given to government.

4. The federal government is a parasite and needs to be burned off like a tic.

t. VA fag who hates the cancer of DC that has destroyed his once proud red state.

>you can't possibly understand with repercussions you won't like down the line.
Maximum keks, that's the plan. We're crashing Washington DC with no survivors.

Why did he delete the tweet? Can't find it

reminder

Over budget and behind schedule.

I honestly believe CTR was here, since the RNC began. The amount of Hillary shills was ridiculous. Now they're gone. Really makes you think.

>mfw we all did it for free

CTR here

At least i got paid shekels for my ineffective shitposts.

>gone
they aren't gone, just fewer and more focused on concern trolling.

As a /k/ user, the 2nd Amendment Coalition is already the majority of why I voted. Can't wait to see suppressors without a tax stamp :^)

I can confirm that concern trolling is the strategy now.

Pushing the trump betrayed you mene.

best election ever.

I kinda feel bad about CTR.

Lol not!

These memes are classic in that they were mass-production soulless trash that now has value due to their failure

What are you talking about Trump hardly used the emotional crime tactic when referring to illegal immigrants. He used the economic argument because they are a drain on our society no matter which way you look at it. Saying immigrants are good for the economy is like saying rats are good for the eco system of your house. You can't do it. The only pro immigration argument is muh feelings.

suuuure

HAHAHAHAHHAH

FUCKING LOSER NERD VIRGINS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This, I'm quite happy with my generous salarium.

those shitty memes. My god were they shitty, like what you get out of Sup Forums nowdays or reddit

Lol go ahead bitches, spam comey did it.

memes created by a committee, the f35 of the meme world.

>overpriced
>underperforming
>likely to get shot down at first contact

>They wanted to troll Sup Forums

>implying we weren't paid by luckey palmer

can anyone shop some of the ctr faggots with the JUST BROCK MY SHIT UP hair and text?

now this makes me smile.
CTR fucking failed whilst we did it for free
kek

>I did it for free

Is this what janitors feel like?

4 soros dollars has been deposited to your account

We burnt the Motherfucker down.

I think shilling on Sup Forums alone burned a couple of millions.

>he's a memer
>on the Internet
>he does it for free

I honestly think that Sup Forums's biggest actual contribution to the campaign was just that we made Clinton spend thousands of dollars on CTR fruitlessly trying to convert people to Clinton on image-boards.

So how much money do you think the next big leftist idiot is going to spend trying to compete with us on our home turf?

>we literally had a meme war and won

She should've paid Sup Forums trolls. Stupid bitch should've known leftist scum, most of whom are Jews and white knight nerdvirgins, aren't good at dishing and receiving bants.

> yfw Sup Forums will become a mainstream part of the elections.
> We provide billions of dollars worth of shilling services for free to candidates we like.
> Candidates will have to incorporate our views if they want to have a chance.
> Future campaigns stop pandering to blacks or whites.
> Instead they pander to kek.

My god

what was their goal though? they just wanted to stop memes from spreading so fast? all the did was slide/split/shill to make us work harder. i cant believe they actually thought that they would convert any of us.

No wonder we got shilled so hard

Both Hillary nd Johnson paid for shitty meme's

WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?

Forget about debates and 'groid outreach.
This is the moment when Trump won the election.

You know I hope these CTR shills got paid a decent chunk of that change and use it to better themselves, as persons. Maybe they use it to go to school, or fund a business venture, or buy a home. I hope they take the time to self reflect and realize "well at least I got paid".
But most importantly, I hope the red pill has seized their conciousness, I hope they begin looking at the world in a different way, in the right way.

And I hope they recoil in horror when they see it for what it truly has become.

Time to ban abortion
It will get white women acting like women.

mfw

test

ayyyy CTR why u mad tho

Trump looked at the picture, watched the video, and said: Yes, this is some good shit. I will share this on twitter right now.

this, once the primaries pivoted to a meme war it was over

Maybe they'll learn in the future how ineffective it was.

And we were way more creative too. I have yet to see a pro-Hillary meme that didn't make me cringe.

>Picking a fight with Sup Forums
>Thinking you'll win

Seriously, most of us are battle hardened shitposters for at least 10 years. And unlike the Democrats, we're actually a global inclusive group of international pranksters.

Once Sup Forums picked a side they couldn't win the fight on the Internet, stupid Correct the Records shills.

The "political industrial complex" was an aberration and must be destroyed if he country is to remain free.

Disenfranchising and destroying the leftist lobbyists, ((("""consultants"""))), and other human garbage was necessary.

>You meddled with forces you can't possibly understand with repercussions you won't like down the line.
It's been said time and again that most are willing to "crashing" the establishment with "no survivors" - THEY have not foreseen the repercussions of their actions and it's going to get worse for them as time progresses.

Their way of life (and perhaps their lives as well) has come to an end. Be afraid.

TOP FUCKING LEL
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
summoning that one Serbian CTR, got anything to say for yourself you piece of shit?

>free poster in a Serbian newspaper from Friday, it reads Trmup, (you) Serb!

Reading his timeline makes my head hurt

That's a FUCKING AMAZING argument you just made for Slavery/Leaving the British Empire/maintainingo monopolies!

>think about all these people who were feeding their families while shitting on US Citizens and National Sovereignty
>Economic losses are more important than cultural determination and human liberty
>I worship fucking Mammon

We did it to save the white race