So will she get some episodes or will Hulu cut her out?

So will she get some episodes or will Hulu cut her out?

she won't just be cut, she will be beheaded and have her neck slit

where's her bob line?

>Top tier: Goodfeathers, Slappy Squirrel, Good Idea, Bad Idea
>Mid tier: Hip Hippos, Pinky and the Brain, Warner Siblings
>Low tier: Minerva Mink, Chicken Boo
>Trash tier: Rita and Runt, Mindy and Buttons

Hip Hippos, mid tier, REALLY?

I know it's cheating but the segment where the where the hippos were forced to live without a maid and fucked themselves up trying to make do was brilliant

She's an anthropomorphic parody of a highly sexualized glamor model. It didn't fit the original premise of the show, and since the creative team is different now, and social justice is the defining issue of our age, she'll probably be absent.

What about mime time????

>No Katie Kaboom
Get on my level.

I mean she was never that great to begin with but it would be nice if they gave her just one segment.

so when Minerva is reintroduced she will be an attractive woman trying to be taken seriously at her job despite all the harassment and ogling from creepy men

Hopefully she will be in the new episodes.

If you are a fan of hers, track down the comics that DC put out. They used her a good deal in those since they didn't have to worry about the FCC

Finding attractive women attractive is problematic now?

>Rita and Runt
>Trash
Say that to my face irl, punk. You'll be sorry.

It was whited out for the home video release, as well as later to airrings I think.

yeah
thanks to MeToo if you let a woman know that she's attractive or treat her differently then you've harassed her and should be fired

I hope she doesn't get Miss Bellumed, but to be fair she only had 2 shorts of her own. As long as she shows up in other characters' shorts I'll be happy.

cut out or they turn her into a turbo feminist since it matches her personality

>If you don't take me on a date you are literally supporting the patriarchy
>Stop being racist and buy me that dress
>Skinny dipping makes me feel so empowered, don't you dare look at me
>Do my nails you sexist
>Did you just dare to brush up against my perfect tail?! That's unwanted attention and literally rape, I'm calling the police!
And then Chad Mink comes by and does whatever he wants while Beta Dog sulks in handcuffs.

and so on.
she was a bad 2-bit character anyway.

>practically none of the original crew
>barely any of the original VAs
>Current Year so expect lots od BLUMPF "humor"
Who even has high hopes for this?

True fact. Real life minks look like big ferrets.

That was actually the plot of half the comics with her.
Just like Red Hot Riding Hood in 1943, she had obnoxious hunks falling over her on the job, with wolfish reactions, and she got even in slapstick ways.
This is unusual or wrong how?

no, just being gross about it is problematic. This concept isn't that hard.

>she will be beheaded and have her neck slit.
Are you retarded?

we only came for the warners
then some episodes didnt have them at all
RAAAAGGEEEE!!!

This will never not be funny

Since Hulu has adult shows on it as well, I don't think she'll be cut off.

Only if you're ugly.

She is an unlikable twat.

What did they mean by this?

they will turn her into a feminist

>Low tier: Minerva Mink

>they will turn her into a feminist

She already was one, in a way. So was Hello Nurse in her "Agent of H.U.B.B.A." series: she knew she was sexy (as her acronym made clear), but was also a genius programmer and full of other talents that others didn't expect her to have.

Your anti-SJW fervor is so over the top that you'd actually object to most 1990s shows as-is if they were new. You actually sound more sensitive than an SJW.

she really is and i think that is lost on people because she is SEXY, ME WANNA FUCK, etc etc etc dumbasses today

she is vain, shallow and just stuck up.

you mean she's a one night fuck?

count me in!

If she'd even fuck you. Her standards are high so she only goes after male model tier guys. She'll manipulate the rest and leave them with blue balls.

>wad of cash

She's going to get that cash from you without having to fuck you.

She needs a man that would see her not just as a hot chick.

she needs a man who can appreciate her sense of humor

Shhhh... it will stop the pain

Terrible pun Minerva is best Minerva. The Xena parody was her best comic story.

She didn't even survive through the original series.

so kathy griffin, but with a hot bod?

Someone really needs to edit the cleavage back in.

So does that maker her a bad character?

This, kids didn't care for Minerva and neither did the censors even back in the 90s. If she's excluded again don't be shocked.

>not using the original image

that user needed to put the soy aside and have a lead based diet, he had so much pain... I just wanted to help

So she wants a guy who would actually like her bad puns? Huh... well alright then.

Katie Kaboom doesn't even register as trash.

Hello Nurse played the role of sex object better. That said, who's the retard who censored Minerva's tits?