die

Shitposting.

To suffer endlessly

Memes

To meme or not to meme, that is the questions

Check these trips

progress

I enjoy my suffering now.

Nothing. Just enjoy it while it lasts. It can get really bad in the blink of an eye.

To elect Donald Trump

Crush your enemies, see them kneel before you, and hear the lamentations of their women

A morbid cycle of despair, shitposting, brief moments of hilarity, the occasional tasty snack swirling in the toilet bowl that is existence.

Whatever the divine wills. Essentially whatever the conscious prime mover of this Universe created the intrinsic meaning to be.
If there is no divine then life is pointless.
If we find a form of immortality then we can become the ubermensch.

There isn't one.

Sentience was a mistake.

God, playing meat puppet, smell the flowers, die, repeat.

i-i want to hug you guys ;_;

To die

there no porpouse, dummy. you are supposed to live in humans society and consume everything you can until you die.

that's what THEY want from you anyway

To reproduce, same as every other living thing on the planet.
>really makes you think

you pass butter.

Triples

To make dank memes.

To preserve the existence of our people and a future for our white children

There isn't one. Your quest is just as valid as Hitler's

To pursue what is right.

reproduce

So that we - splinters of god- can experience all forms of relationship and communion (and he through us).

not work too hard and fuck many women while im still young and healthy while always keeping an aesthete's view on the world.

to experience

This. 1000 times this.
I'm so happy I'm not the only one who sees reality. Checked

It's all a ride for the Devine.

To experience the series of events that constitute your life, pleasant and unpleasant alike.

sounds like existintialism, you should watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=XY7a1RXMbHI

Procreate. Your entire body is designed to keep you alive long enough to make some minor changes to your DNA and then propagate.

Its why most ppl cant no-fap, your body really pushes the fap or bang agenda.

to live

to procreate

if you don't have the drive to do that then you're probably defective and won't achieve much in life (unless you're impotent then that's just sad). but it's not like people with that drive are guaranteed success or happiness. See: niggers popping out 3 kids a day

The sweet smell of gassed Juden

>be born
>grow up
>have children
>pass down your knowledge to children

Everything else that happens outside of this cycle literally doesnt matter.

>crush your enemies
>see them driven before you
>hear the lamentations of the women
Pretty simple stuff.

To enjoy something. You can't enjoy nothing because you're not there. You will never experience nothing. There is always something.

Got it?

Serving KEK and bringing chaos to this realm

I think thats what many liberals are thinking right now

he knows

Aww shit. Kek willing

I feel like the right eye is slightly too high.

suicide is becoming real option for me

not my oc but isnt his head tilted ?

Suicide after Brexit is finished

There's an old zen saying about the meaning/purpose of life:

Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.

PRAISE HIM
R
A
I
S
E

H
I
M

to love, praise and serve the Lord

No, thank you, you mongoloid genocider.

I wasn't even paying attention to that when it happened

>Memes
dank ones

Your personality and will was trained collaboratively into being by all your ancestors and cultural influences.

Your purpose as a human is to spread your will through the human realm, the observable universe. Going full Hitler seems the obvious next step but the world is much more nuanced than that, cooperation and friendly influence can be and usually are far more powerful forces than open conflict.

Making lots of children is vital but only because the cultures in which our essence will live on in beyond our deaths are also dying. Genes are important but only because I know my genes are proven to be receptive to my will. The biological body is only important as a vessel for the eternal united will to power over the forces of chaos eventually resulting in our will dominating the material world completely. Chaos is needed in small doses but humans are creatures of order that could never have existed in the primordial chaotic soup that is the real underlying universe.

In other words, shitposting, memes, to suffer endlessly and progress.

Anything but nihilistic hedonism, the only universally despised philosophy by all who try it but still somehow dominates modern thought.

who's asking?

Unironically this

these numbers