Is this the beginning of the end of the SJW movement? Or did we just fuel the fire?

Is this the beginning of the end of the SJW movement? Or did we just fuel the fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=mV8HTmUhu48
youtube.com/watch?v=5efb1WVxqvI
youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We just poured the entire truckload of gasoline on the fire

Expect lots of happenings in the coming years

We have proven they're retarded, mentally unstable, their media is crumbling, the US democratic party is crumbling and their colleges are being exposed as kinder garten hug boxes and the entire world is now seeing their idiocy. This is the begining of their end

Fight fire with fire, eventually it will burn it self out

pendulum. This was a clean knockout, but they will be back and don't be fooled, even now, they are still winning - they moved the Overton window so far this election was merely a small correction because they were moving into fringe insane territory

You've just given them a big enemy to fight and a fuckload of justification that they're correct and the right wing are all mindless fascists that can't be reasoned with.

Congratulations.

It's getting there. Like the Lernaean hydra, except you use psy-ops instead of fire. The heads then consume each other. Just gotta make sure the psy-ops never cease.

>a clean knockout

They lost the government but are gripping the media more than ever... and you know which America pays more attention to.

It's not end. It's not the beginning of the end.

But it may, perhaps, be the end of the beginning.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

this is what I'm feeling too desu

Trump was the needle that popped the boil and now pus is leaking everywhere, so at this point we might as well go all the way and drain the whole thing.

Will gender and ethnic studies be closed? Will NGOs be defunded?
So no.
#DefundUN

Remember "emo"?

Yeah, exactly.

SJWs will be a distant memory very soon.

It might end if it loses some of its support (mainly in academia) but it will be at its worst in its last days.
Unless Canada carries on being Canada and keeps fostering it and protecting it that much.
Hopefuly we have just the right frog for that.

They would have thought this regardless

They would have felt just as justified and vindicated if Hillary had won.

Leftist groups are incredibly divisive. They naturally do not have much to rally around, and it seems that this movement will die off as soon as the money stops flowing into it.

these whores need to go back to the kitchen...keep the press on them and they will return back to the kitchen

Except now they all DO have something to rally around : Stopping Donald J. Trump.

It's like I'm dealing with political infants. Here, have a free tip: you don't stop activists by justifying their activism.

I'd rather have Emo kids than SJWs. All they did was dress like fags, listen to dark music and cut themselves. They weren't very political. SJWs are a literal cancer on free society. What monstrosity would replace them in the future?

we need to all become big guys to fight these fat mans

she stilll just a scared women under all the fuck shit...scare her then watch her go back to being a women

>What monstrosity would replace them in the future?
MAGAfags gone too far.
Give it a dozen years.

Yeah, let's just lick their assholes and beg them to stop calling us racists.

Let's all adopt a few niglets and post pictures all over kikebook to prove how progressive we are.

That's worked so well in the past.

Yes.

As for Britain. we've been losing the SJW influence since 2015.

Quite a lot of millennials here are getting some mild redpills.

We won.

End of story.

Everything that comes after this is just tribute to kek.

Seriously, we won. What you are seeing is for your entertainment because it doesn't mean shit. Sit back and bask in the glory, lads.

We fucking did it. Yes, Sup Forums did too cause I know a lot of you with burger flags voted Trump, like myself.

>Blah blah liberal backlash

They used to have the backing of the government to further agenda. They don't have anything but tears now.

It's more glorious and beautiful than anything I could have imagined.

I've taken to bottling liberal tears in 55 gallon drums because I'm all out of mason jars.

we stop demanding and they stop because of our demands...you can never let a women rule anything but the kids. Please nu male know she wants to be ruled

you dont win until she submit

what is the point of winning? you can't imply we defeat all our enemies and suddenly all opposition ceases to exist.
opposition always exists no matter what and theres no point to fight it.

Euh, you have been following the news i hope. Facebook will erase all False news in the future. Meaning all your opinions ofcourse . Twitter decided to act stronger on hatefull messages and insults. Meaning all your accounts will be canceled. How about that. You have been erased.

i fucking hope so!

And all this politically correct nonsense too plz !

SJWs are going to be paying for psychiatrists' Lexus' for many years to come.

>What monstrosity would replace them in the future?

Sup Forums will be the mainstream perspective.we started the fire,we are the jews

I don't think there will ever be the "end" of the SJW movement, rather it'll just cannibalize and eat itself.

I think probably late last year or early this year the SJW movement was at its peak, but since then there has been a slow erosion as its had a lot of infighting. Gay men getting thrown under the bus for lesbians and trans, asian men getting thrown under the bus for all other races of men, white women being expected to be thankful for the privilege of getting their SJW ideas shat on by PoC women - Definitely can see plenty of this in SJW spheres after Trump victory.

Its getting a lot more backlash as well, go look up SJW fail compilations they're like the new vine memes.

It's definitely in the downturn now and I think having a president of the U.S. who just doesn't give a fuck should hopefully crush enough to just stop.

Would you be saying that about Hillary if President Elect Donald Trump didn't win?

they're going to double down and alienate even more people.

We still need Hofer, Le Pen in France and AfD, then it'll be complete.

I'd say "come back in a couple of years and see if you're feeling the same" but Sup Forums'll be bankrupt by then anyway.

Once again: You've justified their beliefs and made it significantly more likely that normal people will side with them. The likelihood of the ongoing attempts to portray them as kooks and loonie-tunes succeeding just got flushed down the shitter, and they'll be able to pivot it back to "It's those guys (i.e. Sup Forums) that are the crazy ones"

How are you genuinely this dense?

That's because retards in here keep telling other right wing people to go into trades, while liberals go into academia, media, and politics. Tradefags are directly responsible for diverting human resources away from the culture war.

No but as long as they're around and prominent the left will never win a major election in the west.

>FUCK YOU CIS WHITE MALE SCUM

Is the left equivalent of

>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

They're repellent to moderate normies who are unsure whether to vote right or left.

Most Americans stopped paying attention to and paying for the media this election. The rate of cord cutting is accelerating.
That's a big part of why we won. If the media doesn't clean up their act soon the only people they'll be talking to will be themselves.

Can someone explain the oppression of non-whites through government legislature meme? They use the word "structural" all the time as well so not airy-fairy shit I want concrete examples.

This.

The pendulum is swinging back to the right while it has a piece of bubble gum stuck to it. It's going to be staying to the right.

We also live in the internet generation where we can look up actual facts on thing, thus showing that libcucks are radicals. These libcucks are proving who they are anyway with these dump protests, ad beating up Trump supporters.

Normalfags are waking up to the establishments and realising it's goal of globalism, and they're also seeing these sell out celebrities shilling themselves out.

The beginning of the end was a while ago, we're over halfway there

Actually no. Now we need to start false flagging on social media as much as possible encouraging the left to double down on identity politics. I want the sjw movement to get stronger, not weaker. It will fracture the entire leftist side permanently if we take advantage of this.

Its the beginning of the end so long as we dont let up in our assaults on the left. We've memed Trump into the white house, but now the real work begins.

this

the stronger the SJW movement gets the worse it makes the left look

we need to be the jews

It's over, the left is going to eat itself and the establishment will demand the democrats to get their shit together.
If that means throwing identity politics under the bus they will do it without a second thought.

Then how the fuck do you stop them?

I'm not even sure were to begin. You're completely delusional. They knew all this prior to Trump being elected and it happened regardless.

shes confused and sad...now it the time to kill her

Yes, the beginning of the end. This election proved that you can't run a successful campaign with SJW rhetoric.

The door has been kicked in, and the house is beginning to fall down around it. Nobody who matters (or is capable of funding these worthless degenerates) is going to back a movement that can't win an election that was all but handed to them. They're fucked.

She will die in defeat. Forget everything she has accomplished, this is something she felt was owed to her and "we took it away".

Yes, this is literally what she and her supporters think.

Protest votes are a hell of a thing. Come back to me after Trump puts a radical christian fundamentalist onto the SCOTUS and see if people still think that way.

Feminism & SJWism will most definitely burn out in 20 years when the wombs shrivel and the looks fade

SJW have given the win to us. But don't forget that a SJW that is not recorded can not win the battle for us. The people filming and posting the SJW are the silent heroes who are the basis of it all. I salute you.

>encouraging the left to double down on identity politics

This is exactly what they're doing. It's fucking hilarious.

Watching the Young Turks election night video they say they're going to learn from the mistakes of this election and stop being nice(!?). And then in the very next clip they're looking down the camera, sticking their middle finger up and screaming FUCK YOU DUMB WHITE FUCKS

They don't get it. They've completely lost touch with reality and honestly don't know how to connect with normal voters anymore.

They actually think out of work miners and labourers in Ohio care if a tranny in South Carolina isn't allowed to go in the girls bathroom. Top lel.

You don't appease or negotiate with crybaby terrorists

They thought the white man was just going to go out with a whimper.

They thought wrong.

They're doubling down as we speak and it's exposing the massive disconnect between their world view and reality.
They've all been conditioned to think the unthinkable has happened. This will undo much of their conditioning.

Hello. See;

>They actually think out of work miners and labourers in Ohio care if a tranny in South Carolina isn't allowed to go in the girls bathroom

Normal working class voters don't give a flying fuck about your tedious social equality agenda's. They don't care about your pronouns, or whether or not you get to marry your boyfriend.

They care about jobs and standard of living. The rest is just fluff.

>Is this the beginning of the end of the SJW movement? Or did we just fuel the fire?
They were useful idiots.

Te Kremlin is done with them and the Marxists.

They can die now

hahahaahaha

all the time leading up to the election

>white men are dying
>the Republicans are going extinct
>Democrat dynasty for 30 years??

Oh my fuck, was November 8th a good day or what

>A message to all of the Hillary supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=mV8HTmUhu48

>4 black gang members exited a car and shot at trump protesters for blocking the bridge
>"Get off this bridge or we will kill you"
youtube.com/watch?v=5efb1WVxqvI

>Trump Protester Hit By Car On Highway
youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

unless we finish her and get her back to the kitchen she will believe she stronger than any man

Even more glorious because Michael fucking Moore pointed it out.

My sincere hope is that Trump doesn't do anything to fuel actual neo nazis, KKK, conspiritards, etc. I don't want to validate anything the SJWs have been saying and give them ammo to fight back. But I have been watching Trump and it seems that he rewards those loyal to him (Alex Jones) and punishes his enemies.

>Grasping this hard at straws

She believes a lot of things.

We just proved them all wrong.

So long as Trump does not push an agenda of intolerance, there is quite literally no wind in their sails. The faux outrage currently is about a whole bunch of drummed up bullshit which hasn't even happened yet. When he is in office and the cold reality hits that hes not literally hitler, the SJWs wont have a leg to stand on.

The only real concern I have is if there is some critical mass of outrage before he takes office while the public is still getting riled up by the media. I think things are unlikely to hit that critical point, but an attempt to push unrest in that direction would be exactly from the playbook of the Orange Revolution.

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE!!!

You can't intimidate your way to electoral votes. Quite the opposite actually.

they will drop the "intelectual" facade
and instead embrace insanity spect isis tier happenings.

Fire goes out when there is no oxigen so by this logic we need to choke all SJWs

>dark music
Actually quite jovial and lighthearted compared to the shit Sup Forumsacks listen to.

>giving them ammo
to submit our race to the same slow, mediocre death would be all the ammo they need.

Of course I'm all for a more organized form of white nationalism that doesn't involve heroin or ghost outfits.

That's a pretty fucking big "if" you're hanging that argument off, neighbour.

But hey; it's not like the Democrats were celebrating the end of the right wing and the eternal death of racism eight years ago or anything. I'm sure it'll all be different this time!

We didn't win that convincingly. They're still there.

We need a new McCarthyism. They need to be cleaned out of unis and so on.

They're still going to appeal to the young because they offer the fun degenerate lifestyle that a lot of kids crave after 12 years of school.

Also demographics and the voting system needs to be modified so we win next time.

These people are fascists and are wanting to do exactly this to us.

This

Be white.

Be American.

Be proud.

Stop being a hateful fuck tard.

Our pride shouldnt come at the cost of hurting belittling others. Thats what Liberal shit heads do.

We are better than that.

Dont go the dark path of hate & bigotry.

Cleansing the hateful nazi tards from this movement is essential to the survival of it.

Embrace your American brothers. White. Black. Everything in between. Stay away from degeneracy. Pull up your brothers. Tell them to clean up. Get off the drugs.

Clean our nation of the degeneration. We can do it if we work together.

>people were already starting to find them ridiculous
>They're going to double down
It's essentially the final phase in a boss fight. They'll come at you harder but know that it's almost over

They were pounding the shit out of people regardless. It's why we are standing up to them in the first place. The reverse of what you said is true, you idiot.

A lot of this SJW shit was going on because they were funded by corporations that wanted to appear to be on their side for profit purposes. They were afraid of what happened with Chik-fil-a and used it as a standard of what not to do. A lot of money was poured into their agenda, that's why we saw non stop SJW victories since about 2010. Think (((Apple))), (((Google))), etc.

Since the pendulum is now hurtling back to the right (thank kek), we will see a lot of this special interest SJW shit dry up. There's no money in it anymore. The fad is over.

No one gives a fuck about trans people, faggots, etc. They represent a microcosm of our population. It just made liberals feel good to have an "enemy" to fight against.

Trump has never actually said anything racist, the MSM just insinuated it. Now if he does put white nationalists on his staff that gives power to their narrative. The truth is a powerful thing. It would be much better if sjws just fizzle out and the left learns from their mistakes.

Canada is the last globalist domino that needs to fall. Our elections are in 2019.

>if you kill your enemies they win
>t. leaf

>Be white.

>Be American.

>Be proud.

This triggers the liberal. We were doing this before and we were called CIS scum and asked to apologize.

If we keep on our current course we will be victorious. We've already crested the mountain.

Is it worth supporting the usual clickbait sites by giving them clicks on the hardcore SJW stuff?

They follow money, and if articles about how whites are doubleplusungood racist homophobic rapey rapists get them that, they'll write more. This will push moderates further away from the globalist left and help precipitate white solidarity.

Also this. Assume this is the high water mark and plan accordingly.

Okay, seriously, if you think the penny-ante games the SJW have been playing over the last decade is anything like the sort of shitstorm that will kick off if Trump screws this up then that explains a lot.

We'll see.

>Is this the beginning of the end of the SJW movement? Or did we just fuel the fire?

BOTH ! I believe the financial backers of the democrat party are about to be arrested on serious charges. I am seeing something seismic happening politically in every country where the same people are political contributors. It's like the politicians have woken up and turned against globalism and these handful of people

>They follow money

This. SJW sites are like posting on Sup Forums. They're looking for (You)'s.

And we can continue to win as long as we stay away from the dark parts of white nationalism.

Deny the nazi fags a place and voice in this movement.

Love all Americans. Even the ones that look differently than you.

Be a good example of what white American nationalism is.

Show your other American bros & sisters what it is to be a proud American.

Be stern to those bringing degeneracy to our people and nation.

Give a helping hand to American bros and sisters in need. Dont enable. Be fair, but be firm.

We can do it if we stick together and work hard.

We CAN make America great again!!

It's definitely over. We can all relax and carry on with our lives now.

Just bear in mind, when the pendulum swings, it swings back twice as hard.

And it will return to the left in time as well, with more force than ever.

You're too focused on white nationalism. Very, VERY few people are truly white nationalist in America.

You need to show that AMERICAN nationalism is perfectly ok.

Liberals are literally triggered by an American flag. That is the issue, not natsoc.

I'll be counting on you. We all will.
The current-year-man has embarassed you long enough. You owe him a humiliating electoral defeat so he can take his (((post-national state))) and shove it in something that isn't his ass. He'd enjoy that way too much.

underrated