Alfie/Buttsmithy

I don't like the new style.

i don't like how he has yet to formally end the hiatus

what changed?

user probably means that it will only red and grey from now on and less detailed all around.

compare

Thanks for reminding me I haven't caught up since the two midgets left the village after what's-her-name got caught munching carpet by her mom.

oh, yeah that's a bummer. :(

i thought his normal work was on a semi hiatus BECAUSE of alfie now
is errthing hiatused?

Feels like it's necessary for it to continue. The cause of the Hiatus was burnout because Alfie was taking up the full schedule and not giving any time for anything else.The rest test is how the sex scenes will look.

Fortunately InCase at half power is still a better artist than most other webcomic artists at full power.

Here is a map for alfie

>New Kingdom of bales
>New
Let me just say they need to remove that red forest right now because atm they are all fucked and basically stuck where they are

pretty cool. haven't gotten very far into the comic, but stuff like this makes the whole thing feel like there is thought put into it beyond the smut

What is the Redwood?

Man-eating tree thing stuff.

trees that move

Man eating "trees"

What happen to the website? It has change and I can't get to the comic or at least the newer stuff.

nevermind
For some reason it kept redirecting to incase.buttsmithy instead of just buttsmithy.

>Man-Serpent alliance

As an artist myself I want to support him, because part of the hiatus was because he wasn't happy for the way things looked, but there is really something off in the new pages.

Anyway, I hope his hiatus was useful for him in anycase.

It's the "Everlasting and Peaceful" part that makes me raise an eyebrow.
Either they're telling the truth and Snake Cloaca is the right choice, or we've got North Korea with more scales and less legs.
Also
>Sst-sst

>there is really something off in the new pages.
any thoughts on what that may be?

The new colors make things feel like a slightly menacing flashback. I'd rather he go back to full B&W and lose the red. Still, more Alfie is always good

I honestly feel like black and red works well
There mostly in the redwood so it being red and black would be easier story telling

Call me crazy but I have this strange feeling somebody is gonna die