Rate this invisible boat

rate this invisible boat

That's not even an actual photograph. That's CGI. So that's what it looked like.

what boat?

3/10

not actually invisible, and doesn't look like a boat

All I see is water.

What boat.?

kek

nice 20ft fishing vessel.

How many refugees can it pick up?

Kill yourselves.

???

Literally just water and some smoke

zumwalt is a meme ship.

just like F35 is a meme aircraft.

stealth craft is the new Humvee. P.O.S. pushed by some contractors that is immediately realized by any enlisted in the respective branch to receive the craft as a P.O.S. yet the politicians and Admirals will keep having them built for those multibillion dollar contracts.

t. disgruntled sailor

Next to the F-35, this is another massive black hole for taxpayers' money. A fucking meme ship.

decmoshined and scraped lol

burgers have a meme ship, meanwhile chyna is making strides with modernizing their entire navy, amphibious capabilities etc

Try again

>It's a I forgot to post an image episode

psh, noob.

Naval officer here, ask me anything.

DDG-1000 could have been cool but it got all fucked up.

does it have a trolling motor, and how many attack dolphins does it carry?

5/7

fu

A submarine that can't go under water?

Why? Also considering it's hull form, I higly doubt it's 100% stable in rough weather conditions.

too expensive

Does it have a ramp?

Can still see it / 10
It's right fucking there

It will never be a Pre Dreadnought Battleship.

It's the Ford Mustang of the seas, you can have a Ferrari supercar, but it doesn't give you what a Mustang has, this is what the Pre Dreadnought is for battleships.

Have you even gotten your SWO quals yet or are you just another Prototype boot.

11/10. Revolutionary command-control, power and automation systems. A new generation of surface warfighting.

Yeah, I get it, real funny. I'm supposed to pretend there is a boat there in that scenic shot of the coast.

Tumblehome/10

That's a fishing boat.

Oh, it can go underwater alright, it just needs a towing boat to help.

Visible/10

Mine is better

9/11

i don't think you know much more a cursory google search can find out, butterbars.

Holy shit, thats a sweet looking boat? Is it a prototype or something?

small fishing vessel/10

The tumblehome design is stable enough. Wave piercing is pretty cool for rough seas and it's much better for radar cross-section. It's turned to shit because they cancelled two thirds of the intended ships, then cheaped out on building it, and nobody fully thought through the gun it uses. Fucking $800k per round, what the hell.

No I actually got my pin a few months ago. Feels good man.

Insider perspective and knowledge of day to day operation of a CSG, mate.

It's not a match for the Belgrano

Are you a destroyer SWO or NUPOC?

>muh command and control
Ugh, why do admirals fall for this meme. I think there's too many shore billets for admirals.

How would it look if it was build as originally intended? Still have my doubts concerning the design, but yeah, they probably put some thoughts into this.

SWO-IDC option. I'm just about done with my first SWO tour. I'm waiting for my detailer to tell me where I'm going next. I did some TAD time on a DDG but I did most of my time and quals on a CVN.

It would look the same. Some of the systems would be better if I had my way and the guns would be different if I had my way.

why does it have a basketball court? black people don't like water