My child will be born in less than a month. Need tips for redpilling her early and often

Looking for serious tips for my first child, and how to deliver redpills to her without pushing her away to the dark side. My wife is already a diehard Trump supporter and hater of all things nigger, but i am worried about all the brainwashing done by schools and social media. Also she looks super smug in this ultrasound and wondering if Sup Forums thinks that kek may have already touched her life, as he has touched ours.

First thing you need to do is drop the Kek shit, it's idolatry and a grave sin in the Lords eyes. Second, you gotta be real gentle about it and focus on the long term truth rather than dropping a ton of bombs at once.

Looks more like a merchant.
Not pictured: hands rubbing.

>her
Hahahaha
You're fucked.

>her

Congrats on your WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.

>she looks super smug in this ultrasound

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

suh dude

Teach her only Russian (not English)

>having a daughter
I wish i felt bad.

Kaila Lematty is your wife, op?

Le Matty face

Make your wife homeschool her or you're a cuck faggot .

just get an abortion

ya dun goofd OP

hopefully she turns out smarter than her father

>that nose
It's a jew. Abort it.

Start the reactor, free America.

a jewish hatchling, almost ready to burst out of it's cocoon

Yeah i know she is looking pretty fucked up at the moment. Maybe she'll grow out of it, probably not. Trust me i said the same thing when i saw the pictures.

>her

become Amish or you're fucked

HELL DAVID THORNTON, LEAD PIPE CARPENTER FROM CALIFORNIA

Drop thwm hard and often and be really strict and demanding of her
Raise her to be a good wife
make her go to church
Tell her she doesnt need to get a higher education and take jobs awat from men
she just needs to be a good housewife and baby factory for the good white christian man you choose for her

oh wait woops thats how you make your daughter runaway be a stripper in vegas and have a black kid just to spite you lol

Your daughter looks like rodney dangerfield

Spend time with her, do outside stuff.
Whenever she asks you a question, answer to the best of your abilities. Kids aren't retarded.
Don't be too strict or too loose, try to find a reasonable balance.
Get her involved in some hobby that's not shit.

>her

Beneath the skin. We are already... one.

wtf it looks like a kobold

fpbp

Just open your mind.... open your mind.

Don't force it, otherwise your child will likely rebel into a SJW

Lock in basement and enjoy some sweet untainted pussy.

QUAID
START THE REACTOR
STAART THE REACTORRRR

Seriously though all babies are ugly.
Don't feel bad.

All babies look ugly as sin when they're first born.

TOP KEK

Put headphones on your wifes belly an blast hitler speeches

Be cautious about TV shows and movies. They are full of race mixing, anti-white propaganda, and every kind of anti-American message you can imagine.

She'll rebel against you. So you need to act as much liberal as you can.

>her
BTFO

You should have been whispering red pills through the belly button at the first signs of pregnancy

>her
Unless you can completely isolate her from society, you're 100% fucked.

Should i make the middle name Dangerfield?

Teach her the constitution and develop her relationship with God.

Seconding this

train her not to get raped. teach her about guns and the constitution. take her with you to the local firing range. remind her to love her country and be respectful to her elders.

Yeah i pretty much figured this, that's why i'm reaching out to all you fags and doxing myself

Teach her to suck your dick from when she's very young.
Teach her that she is not a person, she is an object for you to own and use and eventually sell to another man.
>all the brainwashing done by schools
Even if you disregard my other advice this is serious: do not send your kids to public school. Have your wife homeschool. It will be so much better for them.

Every night tell him the story of a little austrian boy that wanted to change the world.. (to be continued)

Have several other kids too. 3-5 total. Also make sure you stay in touch with extended family, have the kids hang out with their cousins etc.

Undermated

You can't redpill women.

The best you can do is have a great relationship with her and be a strong father figure. She'll then be picked up by a rightwinger for not being a daddy issues incarnate with unnaturally colored hair.

Quick someone make this green.

ABORT THAT THING

you need more kids, you absolutley need at least one male

Holy fuck your child is a Devil May Cry orb.

>kaila

into the fucking ovens you go

i got u brochatcho

GOOD GOOD, I AM GROWING STRONKERRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats, dude.

This is my fifth kid, Charlie. He's due in a month.

>3-5 total.
Way too few. At least double that is minimum, at least triple is ideal.

nah his Jewish neighbour is pretty smart. Check that merchant (((Snoz))). His wife's daughter should do well financially

5?!
Jesus fucking Christ you sadistic person.
You must really hate life.

I had a strict no boys in the house. If friends bring boys with them, they all sit the downstairs reception areas, no going upstairs.
Talk respectfully about women in front of her. She'll idolise her dad, so make her pick a man that has your traits. So no cheating on your wife, ditching your family because of your friends or sports are more fun.
Take her camping, walking, to art galleries, play classical music in the house, have traditional Christmases.
It's all you can do. But some kids mess up, but you can only do your best.,

>the filename
kek

>not even born
>already got memed on

Give her a rigorous education in stem while making sure she doesn't pay attention to liberal arts shit, and give her un censored acess to the web.

The rest should figure itself out.

Thanks man, you are an inspiration to us all. I'll shoot for 7.

She'll probably be a slut.

Having a stupid Kek worshipper as father and a "diehard Trump supporter" as mothers will fuck her life.

Not the problem with being a Trump supporter, but being a "diehard" Trump supporter is a problem.

Please do this one

Dude what the fuck is that? You might have an autismo on your hands.

Now that's a good looking baby.

Congrats, your child is the antichrist

Remember that we have tremendous love, light, happiness, music and culture on our side. Check out the Art Renewal Center, introduce more accessible Great Books (some of which have comic book versions for kids), play classical music in the car. When you give up the poisons of modernity you are not really giving anything up.

Hate life? We have a blast.

> take kids to museum, go to energy exhibit, explain why nuclear and petrochemicals are the future and solar and wind are for hippies
> teach daughter to load and fire a .54cal Hawken rifle at 3 years old
> buy two year old son a chalkboard for Xmas, write "Arbeit Macht Frie" on it, have that immortalized in photo album
> wake all the kids up in the morning by marching up and down the hall in my boxers and crocs screaming the theme to SpongeBob SquarePants as loud as humanly possible
> betting pennies on hamster fights
> getting drunk, putting on gorilla mask and hiding in the closet before bedtime

Having kids is awesome, you faggot.

This is bullshit
Literally all boomer/millenial parents follow this idea and the result is even more degenerate people.

Being hard is the best option. If she does a abomination, disown her and stop talking with her forever.

Don't do anything or your kid will rebel
Just redpill him by example, show him how to get the good things in life

You're doing it right

>her
Tough road ahead of you.

I'm not being salty, but anyone past 12 that speaks about Kek is clearllythat a retard

How to redpill your daughter

step 1: Be a fucking man in the first place
>be muscular, well groomed, social, and charismatic
>be a person who others would aspire to be and naturally respect because of your dominant nature

step 2: Be involved in her life
>take her out to the range, take her hunting, make sure she gets exposed to things that cultivate her as a person
>encourage her and be there for her as a parent

step 3: Be selective for her boyfriends

>aka be a traditional dad that wants to meet the boyfriends and approve of them
>not only do you set a standard for yourself, she recognizes a standard as well and will want your continued approval as a father

It helps to not be a fucking pussy or treat women as equal to yourself.

Just make sure you can support them. Otherwise, go nuts.

GEN Z RISES

>some of you are parents
wtf is wrong with you

Fucking kek.

Being memed on is one of the worst things that cold ever happen to anyone. This child never stood a chance

>Women
>Hunting

This is a manly activity since the beggining of times.

Raise her in the Orthodox Christian Church. Tell her you lover her every day and whenever she leaves tell her to "make good choices, because you're the one of you i have".

The best women I know were raised that way.

You'll do great. Welcome to manhood.

Teach your kid the trivium and quadrivium and find a school that teaches classical education.

Sheeit.... I'm one of the most fucked up people you will meet. But I support my family, do good at my job, stay faithful to my wife and vote Republican. I never abuse my kids and I only drink once a week. Eh, they might have seen Triumph of The Will. So what?

>nuclear and petrochemicals are the future
You were so close. Nuclear is the future, petrochemicals are shit.

Trump is a jew.
Discussion about Trump and Poland.

You get them redpilled by them being around niggers, I was redpilled in 6th grade when they closed 3 inner city schools around us and bussed them all to ours. I was in fights almost every single day and if whites didn't group up to at least packs of 5 or more we would get jumped by nogs in the corners of the school grounds that didn't have cameras. After that it was further enforced when we moved two years later to the north and i got to experience all white schools, and truely understand what it was supposed to be like to have groups of civilized people of my own color around. Your still going to have to drugs and all that shit but as far as other races first hand experience is always the best option.

Dude, congratulations, but you've got to train your kid to hide their power level. Nothing will ruin their life faster than being branded a racist in fourth grade.

Thanks for incite boys. It's been fun.

>thinks daughters care about their father approve of who they date.

KEK

> what are plastics, fertilizers and pesticides, Alex?

have her hold a burning match when she is born, that will lead to her first redpill

youre fucked up