Why are white people so obsessed with black culture?

Why are white people so obsessed with black culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=guVl6wiPxzA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
huffingtonpost.com/randal-olson/why-are-the-dutch-so-tall_b_5544085.html
images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-06-30-22wealthheightnetherlands.png
youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump.

Acculturation. Black people are obsessed with other cultures too.
Show me a nigga wut doesn't love dragon ball z

I have absolutely no idea.
I like hip-hop music... but that's literally about it.

(((I HAVE NOO IDEEEAAA)))

>Why are Jewish producers making white people appropriate black culture for money?

Why? It's because they want to destroy traditional, white values, and in turn, the white race.

/fin

CHE CHE CHEEECKED NICCA

>Why are white people so obsessed with black culture?

I think you meant to spell that:

Why are white people so obsessed with what the media tells them black culture is.

they aren't. this is one of many forced memes, like food "seasoning" and we wuz.

It's a sign of lower intelligence and virtue signalling to gain social desirability and capital amongst minorities to ape and enjoy their "culture".

Most of black culture is unfortunately reserved to media stereotypes, and the biggest influencer is hip-hop music, which is contributing to the destruction of inner-cities and the murder of thousands of young men.

who the fuck would obsess over such fatalist garbage?

>Why are white people so obsessed with what the media tells them black culture is.
Because they're goyim. The jews were right.

whites are the cuck race. they worship black people and black culture.

>Amy scuhmer
>white

>Black
>Culture
Choose one

>MK Ultra drones
>people

Yeah naw

Ppl somehow love being degenerate.

Because they don't have any culture of they own

>White people
>Post video of American

This is what makes me laugh when Sup Forums talks down about blacks.

Whites are going where blacks are culturally, academically, socially, etc. as our collective morality, and family values are destroyed by the State's statist egalitarian utopia.

It's because its profitable you retard, it has nothing to do with destroying culture. Pop culture has always been materialistic.

>egyptian

>black

yeah no... sorry nigger but you wasnt kangz

Where do you see amy schumer?

Because the kikes are waging war on White people and telling us we have no culture.

OY VEY THOSE DIGITS

>black
>culture

Because having a culture of their own is racist

Bringing weak doubles to a quads fight
Better check yourself

Shameless pandering. That's it.

>culture

Shit hair and crap in teeth—OKay

I recently came back to America after Trump won (and voted for him in the mail)
Was living a cozy life inawoods in a farm somewhere in coastal Nicaragua and I'm planning to relocate back

I've had a great ? symbol on my head since I came back though
Why does everyone below 30 speak like a nigger (especially those between 12 and 22)?
Why does everyone wear long nike socks and bulky shoes that aren't even laced (only the tip of the lace is present, you can't even see how long it is)?
What does everyone listen to TRRRRRRRR P TRRRRRRRRRRR P TRRRRR P?
That's ALL I hear jam from iPhones and crap when I'm ANYWHERE
I refuse to believe that all rap songs sound the same, but if so, that's some insane level of fucking genericness

rap and kfc? nice culture.

Dumb highschool kids surrounded by hordes of apes, ofcourse they will be niggerish, what did you expect. The moment they will have to work, and their black ape friends will start receiving money for free, they will see their errors.

100% this

Jews literally

>>egyptian
>>black

>white girl

She isn't white. Into the trash.

>oh what has our mighty race become

Maslow Pyramid of needs

What do Nigger culture/music related to?
Money (food/house) ho's(sex reproduction) Niggers/Gunz (protection)

White people aren't obsesed with black culture
it's Trash white people who are obsesd with black culture as the same things are "relatable"

There is a reason why rich psyhopaths that don't gives two fucks listen to Classical complex music , while trash listen to "sweat drips down by balls ,mother fuck , god damn , money and my ho's , in the hood in the hood in the hood , click pow !"

I'm in the military and the only music I hear playing from peoples' speakers is rap. It's objectively the worst music and I can almost guarantee that 80% of these people don't even like it. Black people are just cooler right now. They have an edge that whites don't. They're the champions of this very social age. However, I believe with Trump's impending success this will change and whites will be publicly praised once more.

This shit seriously drives me nuts though. Everyone trashes the English language and talks like niggers. Everyone listens to garbage hip hop where every song is almost identical. And as far as I can tell, the popular white women are more attracted to minorities. Honestly, most the white guys here are awkward and lame as fuck. But still, it's incredibly disheartening knowing where we came from and what we've built.

it's ok guys, it's just a leaf, he's not being retarded on purpose

leaf go kill yourself

Could the disenfranchisement and fall of our race actually provide an argument in saying that maybe black people were just fucked over like we're becoming now.

suuuuure

checked
sure hiddden satan , I see you !

1478783567544.gif (666 KB, 320x240)

British CIA ovah here sharing some truth y'all

Well because black culture is "easier" to succeed in. Anyone can believe they're a hard man, a criminal thug who makes the "hard choice" to be violent or kill a man.

Success in the "white" culture involves self reflection, self control; education. If you're academically lazy you're going to look for another way to succeed.

Same reason young men are obsessed with video games, its easier to succeed at than "real" life.

Jews have taken White culture and basically erased it. What little remains is vilified to
the point of nauseam. So White children don't want to Identify with being White anymore.
They than ape other races cultures. This makes them look exactly how they are inside.
Self Loathing, Self Hating, deflated, and foolish. Some Examples:

European Knights. Masculine. Brotherhood. The art of the Sword, the horse, the bow.
Jewish Narrative: Knights slaughtered poor Muslims and Arabs and are hateful racist
bigoted.
The Actual Truth being youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
Bill Warner, PhD: Jihad vs Crusades (a short 5 minute version.)

So what do White Children emulate? Samurai of course. Samurai killed other Samurai.
They stayed mostly on Japanese Soil. They killed other Japanese. Jewish Media can't spin
this, nor would they. Japanese Culture, Swordcraft and Heritage is something to be proud
of. White Culture is something to be ashamed of.

White People should defend and reinvent there culture as often as possible. New Knight
Movies every year. The Stories of European Knights. Animated European films of castle
raids and so on. Knightly toys, childrens books, clothing. But White's don't reinforce culture
due to Jewish thought control. We tend to our history the same as we do our Knightly
Castles. We just let them rot away.

TFW beep bop scooty boop

>black culture
implying that exists out of africa

I wonder about the neanderthals.if I'm not mistaken they were more intelligent than other humanoids at the time, (homo erectus or whatever later evolved into modern humans). And they were eventually outbred and made instinct. I wonder if that's the same kind of thing going on here.

please expand
this is a good response. I wonder why many of my white friends are so godawfully weird and maybe it's because they've been forgotten by society. like the guys on r9k. whiteness is shamed. they don't fit in in this mildly afrocentric social sphere. I wonder how cultural marxism has affected whites.

>tfw stuck on step two
H-help

underrated, because
>tl;dr

>please expand
You talk about how black people are considered so cool which causes white people to debase themselves onto a lower level to try to assimilate into something else.

Could this have happened to the black people for some reason.

It's just a theory after what you said though.

>tfw you will never pass tier 3

Blacks appropriated white sports, whites reappropriated big jerseys.

Blacks appropriated gospel music, whites reappropriated hip hop.

See a pattern? Slaves have no culture, and black Americans likewise only had a creole of their grandparents' stories of Africa combined with predominantly white cultural concepts.

swag

It's all about perceptive. Everyone has family, just do your best to get along with them. Your family could be your friends or you could try getting along with people you meet and getting to know yourself better. "Sexual intimacy" doesn't have to involve other people.

You could be surrounded by people and be social and never feel love or belonging. I feel belonging only when I'm alone.

I call bullshit on that (((pyramid))).

Take Dostoyevsky for example: guy climbed to the highest echelons of human consciousness and understanding and meanwhile he was poor and lonely as fuck.
Ditto for Plato and Adolf Hitler.

It's just the liberals and it's because they treat blacks like domesticated animals, which is ironically exactly what they've become

We are not talking about exeptions

Yes you may choose to follow buddism where that bullshit pyramid makes no more sense.
A buddist seeks to throw away his needs/suffering.

But again plebians are not Adolf Hitler, normal people are animals. They follow trends , you can breed them , manipulate them... I mean tell me why the fuck do liberals think Trumps is a rascist, biggot...

Because plebians are like sheep bra. 99% of the internet today is filled with sheep.

Just look at your hashtags , tweeters , and some other retarded trends that plebs follow.

So again we are not talking about execeptions , like individuals , we are talking about "white people" obsesed with "black culture" two general terms.

There are plently of well behaved niggers in the USA , take Morgan Freeman. But generally speaking most of them steal yo bikes.

addicted to black cock too

It's dope

I take it your not white
Kys

I'm not, I'm just obsessed with their women

Nice

somebody made a list of why white women shouldn't date black men and distributed them as flyers around SMU today. I want to see that list.

back in the day it was just good artists period man.

We had some real gods back then compared to the shit now that just rides off their legacy.

Very few good ones these days

Nothing was wrong with black culture before the 90's when you had artists from genres like jazz rock, funk, ect.
Gangsta rap ruined it all when they started glorifying being trash, drug dealing, crimes, ect. Middle class white GenX's liked this because they used gansta rap as a way to rebel against their parents at a time when conservatism was at its highest.
I can only wonder who go that shit on air in the first place...

>Dragon Ball Z
Cultural appropriation much?

>tfw haven't met physiological needs

how am I not dead then?

I must absolutely know who this semen demon is.

Here is a fine example of how people are like 'sheep'

200 years ago the Dutch where the smallest people in Europe , today the tallest.

Thats because bascily the country became so rich that the standard to which women picked their males was no longer relevant on wealth , this meant that only those with certain phisical features/psyhological features got to breed more often and had more babbies.

This meant that over the course of few generation you've got the population of netherlands huge.

Now there probably is a small person who liniage is 100% dutch. But that's the exception not the average(most people).

huffingtonpost.com/randal-olson/why-are-the-dutch-so-tall_b_5544085.html

images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-06-30-22wealthheightnetherlands.png

See , a whole nation changed it's breeding preferance because everybody was rich. The short people slowly died out and the average kept going up since that was the "prefered" sexual feature.

60-40 years ago being a Nerd was a bad thing , Nerds/Geeks where outcast , the scum of society , thin people , fat people , playing D and D in the basement and having fun with tehnology.

But since the dot com revolution those fat and thin things with a passion towards science became rich ... filthly rich , some made shitloads of money off websites and these days off playing video games...

Guess whats been happening sexual preference of women moved towards that Geeky , star wars likely normies bullshit that you see everywhere "Gamers" crap.

See like sheep a whole population slowly moved to what was "their" prefered range.

Trash people like "black culture" beacuse they lack the ability to understand the higher levels of that shitty irelevant pyramid.

Do you reall think white trash or trash in general reads Kant? Nietzsche? , do you think they understand it? Nop it's all about dem moneyz and ho's bra

>mfw in the new DBZ abridged episode Vegeta calls Mr.Popo "Black man"

I don't know, but it's disgusting.

>white people

generally they're not unless they've been forcefully indoctrinated by poverty-culture and media.

This.
Always felt the resurgence of Pit Bulls was somewhat related.

She's a Team Skull grunt

>comparing Jazz to hip-hop
kys cuck

Sorry no idea, I would like to know myself

fair observation. there are many great blacks that we wouldn't have had if they were slaves forever.

however, Africa has had such abysmal scientific and societal progress forever. Libtards will argue it's not their fault and that life is maybe better rolling around in the dirt and living in squalor. This is lefty garbage though.

Yes, it seems blacks now dominate socially but that doesn't change the hard truths about them as a people that we all know.

if you stop breathing/eat food/drink water/sleep/take a shit/or not freeze or be too hot
You die

If you don't have sex to reproduce , your genetic liange dies out.

Any animals as these core needs to asure
1 it's survival (living)
2 the survival of it's genes(species)

Those who cannot fufil them , nature tends not to be gentle with them.

Simply put for humans

How can you have friends , if you are sarving and you fear to sleep in your own home.

Or how can you accept the truth that Trump is not a racist and he actually wants to Make America Great again.

You think liberals who listen to rap music , are able to fadom that illegal imigration is a bad thing ?
That US economy is slowly going down the shitter since it's been paying to maintain world peace and free trade for the last 60-70 years?

Nop , plebians are like fucking sheep "bahhing about gibsmedat" while dogs bark trying to put the sheep in check.

i can smell that unwiped asshole through the screen

Thanks

You know you want to eat that chocolate

The current style of dancing is just embarrassing. Its just goofy jerking motions with over exaggerated poses with smirks about.

let's make things better

youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ

I dunno. Why am I so obsessed with eastern qt's?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((really makes you think doesn't it))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Get the fuck off my board Dewanye