Should the US and Russia form a close alliance...

Should the US and Russia form a close alliance? Think of how awesome it would be if the two countries just act for each others interests. No one would fuck with them

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-35321834
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

World peace would finally be tangible

I hate so many things. Russia is not one of them.

Please don't infect us with your degeneracy.

The US would quite quickly end up as the junior partner there, it could explode quite quickly due to differing and competing interests in Europe and Asia too.
But it would be an interesting attempt to see for certain, something akin to a true superpower for the first time since the wall fell.

No because Russian economy is less than that of Italy so USA would lose a lot of trade if they partnered with Russia instead of Europe.

No, because US is in order of magnitude more powerful. Alliances are for equal. Moreover I highly doubt that Russia is even a really sovereign nation starting from February 1917.

Europe is a sexual partner for US.

>russian economy is less than that of italy

No it fucking isn't. If you're looking at nominal instead of PPP you're a moron.

That won't matter much in a few decades given Europe's demographic issues while mass-importing a people that have no problem with birth rates.

I'd much rather have a drink with this guy than sit down at some European bar, only to have people find out that I'm an American and get treated like fucking shit, or prodded at discussing nothing but politics. More like being lectured to, not discussing. Russians are fun to talk to.

Still it is 15% of US' one at best. And even in most perfect conditions it could not be any higher than 30% for a reasons of climate, geography and all this stuff. Most of Russian landmass in an ice block.

Please, Russian women have been the most degenerate people I've known (but damn they know how to please a man). An alliance would combat degeneracy in both countries

>I'd much rather have a drink with this gu
unfortunately alliances are not about drinking

Russia's economy is much smaller than the US economy, sure. But you guys still take a shit on Italy. Give yourselves some credit for beating the cheesemongers.

>you
>know women

select one

The US shouldnt form a close alliance with anyone but the UK. Thats not to say we should continue being massive assholes to russia but a close alliance? No

>The US shouldnt form a close alliance with anyone but the UK.

back-stabbing

I hope Trump lifts the sanctions Obama put into place ASAP. They're sending Russia towards a recession and the only way they're going to be able to keep their economy afloat is to invade the Baltic states. And nobody wants that shit to start up again.

Your dictator sucking Trumps dick.

Russia doesnt have such huge debt, more safespace economy, and still one of the biggest in the world, if i remember right in top 5

Burgerbros, when you do the thing, make sure you don't go to autistic countries for brokers

Murican morons raging about Marxism but fails to understand that all these turd was and is brewing in London.

friendship, sure... but anything more will offend our established allies- remember them?

>nd the only way they're going to be able to keep their economy afloat is to invade the Baltic states

ok, that's just american "mind"

Think about it this way - if Russia and America's roles were reversed, and you guys were levying sanctions on us, we'd absolutely try to jumpstart our economy by invading Mexico and prioritizing wartime manufacturing.

They should form a union like the EU. The US and Russia need to move towards become one country, a Hyperpower

translate this, Adolf

I thought all the 24/7 PutinTrolls left, yet here they are shitposting as usual.

Have a kopeck for all your hard work, comrade.

Sorry russia but you are below us as a world power, even your precious putin admits it and is begging america to let go of the death grip on your balls.

>Should the US and Russia form a close alliance? Think of how awesome it would be if the two countries just act for each others interests. No one would fuck with them

No.

The US constitution is incompatible with evil empires.

Thankfully.

Delusional. The UK is a leftist shithole that voted on whether to ban Trump from entering the UK just a year ago.

Hofer wants to host Trump and Putin for conciliatory talks obviously. Since the biggest UN European seat is in Vienna, it only makes sense.

>I thought all the 24/7 PutinTrolls left, yet here they are shitposting as usual.
>Have a kopeck for all your hard work, comrade.

And a silver ring in your ear showing you belong to your tsar

Go fuck your self fin, Russia is our friend now and we will build them up to be a great ally instead of wasting money on countries in europe.

>Delusional. The UK is a leftist shithole that voted on whether to ban Trump from entering the UK just a year ago.

Wrong

You morons dont understand that those politicians are massive cucks who will be licking the boots of trump as soon as hes elected. We dont give a shit about the leftist cuck career politicians, they will bend the knee for anything america wants.

I wish

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-35321834

Totally. I can't wait to crusade against Islam with our Eastern Orthodox friends.

Still wrong

Found the leftist in denial of reality

Hey, ukrobro. I have a friend in east UA (but not quite donbass) that draws fucking amazing art, and I want to gift him a wacom tablet, but he refuses. How is the situation with parcels from China (aliexpress) over there? Are there any problems with getting international mail?

W R O N G

Simple facts kid, you're missing them
Not going to point you in the right direction unless you beg

You are a fucking retard if you think any faggot career politician in europe would even dare to look our president in the eye

Putin is a pedo. And. The Epstein trial

>Should the US and Russia form a close alliance?
Yes

t. Russian

Have you heard about what VP-elect Pence and the candidate Secretary of State position Giuliani?

They talk nothing about Sup Forums's schizophrenic US-Russia alliance.

>death grip on your balls
Not really. The US is a small-time trading partner for Russia.

Have you heard about the president-elect Donald Trump's position on working together with Russia?
Nothing schizophrenic about it