What the fuck is he going to do now?

What the fuck is he going to do now?

Does Trump put chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay? How is he going to be able to rant on Governmental conspiracies whilst also being a die-hard Trump fan? I don't think he thought this through...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youre right, besides ranting about sjw protesters hes fucked now

I've thought about this before.

"You are hero long enough to see yourself turn into a villain" is an inevitability with government.

Hate your government? Rebel.

Then the rebels become dumbfounded when the realize everything the government did was for some reason and you have to continue that shit business as usual.

You are the government now.

There's a lot of kikery still afoot

don't you guys have governments in non-freedomland? could those possibly also have conspiracies?

he'll find a way, as sure as the sun will rise

Make him white house spokesman.

Probably what he has been doing.

InfoWars changed a lot in the past few years. It's not quite the level of Germanic Nazi death cults shit it used to be. It maintains the conspiratorial element, sure, but make no mistake it has become a conservative slanted news organization.

He can still rant about the "globalists" trying to spoil Trump's quest to make America great again.

He's going after Soros.

But Trump, who is his friend and watches Infowars is literally the head of the nation in 2 months. The only thing I see him ranting about now are false flag attacks that are done to impeach Trump. His entire water filter business will go down the drain.

I was thinking that same thing. Fox News and info wars will just go on the defense for the next 4 yrs.

Trump is going to put him in charge of dealing with the Flint water crisis, that city needs some filters.

despite his deserved glory alex will not name the new

unlike based duke

jew

But he did name the jew.

The second Trump goes to war or does something controversial he will turn on Trump.

No he hasn't

He names them, just not in that autistic way Duke does.

The number one rule for Jews is that Jews are neither seen or heard. Soros is, but (((Soros))) isn't.

Are you kidding? Trump is going to give more interviews on his show. He's not even talking to mainstream media.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

Globalism isn't gonna go away overnight

He has, he talked about "jewish elite" controlling the banks.

Yeah, this.

He mentioned on the program today that he's going to hold Trump accountable, that he doesn't like Priebus, and thinks Bolton is another neocon hack. I have no doubt Alex will find plenty of subject matter over the next 8 years.

Yeah no shit dumbass? I'm well aware of Trump going to be interviewed on Infowars but Alex is a FULL BLOWN conspiritard. Alex can no longer talk about Aliens, water filters etc etc because his guy is the fucking President

How is a bunch of trump supporters flocking to him for thier pro-trump news going to hurt him? Ad-hoc logic and ideological contortions is his brand, man.

*8 years

Trump is a jew.
Discussion about Trump and Poland.

Well he still can, but he'll be the one keeping track if Trump is actually trying to clean shit up. He'll act as the good media, the kind that actually tries to help but at the same time makes sure the government keeps on a moral stance.

OBAMA LEGACY STILL FUCKING US OVER PEOPLE.

Alex has been dropping parsed remarks about "hoping Trump is our guy, that he won't betray us", he's laid the ground work for going anti-Trump if/when water filter sales dictate that he do so.

he will focus on the goblins

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

He starts ranting about Europe, Merkel, memes the death of the EU

>Soros dead
>Rothschilds enslaved
>Trump dynasty secure
>America great
>Every Alex Jones show is pic related

Alex has seemed pretty level headed as of late.

desu infowars and the alt media has changed a lot in the past 4 years

they used to have lots of insider guests with new info, then they all became focused on the elections and sjws

nobody's talking about deep underground bases, fema camps or anything secret anymore, it's all focused on the surface now

think he realised his rants were killing his ratings

and realised that some kid on youtube was turning his rants into comedy videos

None of us will ever feel this smug